Tonights footy

Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado

Thought a thread would have been started already given that Southampton kicked off at 6 but given how terrible the game is I'm not surprised nobody could be arsed starting a thread!!!

Man Utd at 8, no Rooney again, so should be decent.

I've been watchin the Sparta Prague/Inter Milan game on ESPN. almost finished, 3-1 Sparta. Decent game...and that Sparta home top oooft!!

...and for anyone with Kodi, in newest/bulldog (on Apollo build) the streams for every BT/Sky and ESPN channels are all in perfect HD :-)

At the Theatre of Snooze the kids have woken up and the sounds are like a high pitched cry of the seagulls.........and with the number of empty seats there's plenty room for them

1-0 and Ibrahimovic scores from a scuffed Rooney shot

Konrad von Carstein

At the Theatre of Snooze the kids have woken up and the sounds are like a high pitched cry of the seagulls.........and with the number of empty seats there's plenty room for them

1-0 and Ibrahimovic scores from a scuffed Rooney shot

^^^^the worst kind of fanboi....

Dundalk showing how its done to the likes of Hearts and Aberdeen. 4pts in their first 2 matches and despite the fact they will likely lose to Zenit twice they are right in the mix in their group and have every chance of getting out of it. I fail to believe they are a better team or have a better squad than so it goes to show how poorly in general Scottish teams are doing in Europe.

Neilson and all his excuses about "experience". Wonder how Dundalk are managing these performances against far superior opposition.

Just turned on to hear them say the capacity at Old Trafford is reduced tonight? Why's that?

Lack of demand. Upper East Stand closed, still plenty seats elsewhere.

Been offered the chance to buy up to six tickets for each of the remaining Europa League games, wouldn't take them if I was given them for free, especially the Fenerbahce game. Sandwiched between away games to Liverpool and Chelsea, I can imagine the team that'll be playing that night.

Been offered the chance to buy up to six tickets for each of the remaining Europa League games, wouldn't take them if I was given them for free, especially the Fenerbahce game. Sandwiched between away games to Liverpool and Chelsea, I can imagine the team that'll be playing that night.

Cheers for the explanation :)

I thought Man United did a thing where season ticket holders had to buy tickets for all the European games.. In fact I seem to remember the money was just taken from their account..

Is that not in force anymore or is it only for Champions League and not for the Europa league?

I thought Man United did a thing where season ticket holders had to buy tickets for all the European games.. In fact I seem to remember the money was just taken from their account..

Is that not in force anymore or is it only for Champions League and not for the Europa league?

I'm not a season ticket holder, only a member, so don't know for sure, but I think you could "opt-in" for Cup ties which covered FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League. If you opt in, you are then charged for every game whether you actually attend or not. Given that a lot of United fans are not that bothered about the Europa League or the League Cup, I think that far more than in previous seasons have opted out, freeing up far more seats for these games. Suits me fine, as I've got a ticket for the League Cup tie v City. Usually, United will put out a weakened side for the League Cup, but I don't think they will for this game. A derby and a cup tie that's played to a finish, under the lights at Old Trafford, can't wait !

Archived