Warburton Charged by SFA

Footballfirst

Mark Warburton issued with notice of complaint Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Alleged Party in Breach: Mark Warburton (Manager, Rangers FC)

Match: Aberdeen v Rangers (SPFL Premiership) ? Sunday, 25th September 2016

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 203: In that immediately following the conclusion of the above match you did commit misconduct in that you entered the field of play and repeatedly used offensive, abusing and insulting language towards match officials.

Fixed suspension offered: Yes ? one match

Principal hearing date: Thursday, 13th October 2016

Mr Warburton has until Monday, 3rd October to respond to the complaint.

What's that noise? Frantic key tapping? Can only be another Rangers statement. 

Anyway, hope they challenge and he gets a 3 match ban. :jjyay: 

Still waiting for Scott Brown and Fat Tommy to get collared after their despicable cheating comments then?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

To be honest I don't think Rangers do get away with as much as Celtic. Would be only fair to see them treated equally

To be honest I don't think Rangers do get away with as much as Celtic. Would be only fair to see them treated equally

It will not have anything to do with Lawell's position within the SFA though. :sunny:

It will not have anything to do with Lawell's position within the SFA though. :sunny:

Which is what ?

I was looking through the SFA website the other day and I saw no mention of Lawell in any the key positions. 

Francis Albert

So a one game ban for entering the field of play and using offensive and abusive language toward officials?

If the same tariff applies to fans, it would be tempting.

Manager of team enters field of play to vent frustration with a couple of sweary words = hauled before the beaks.

3000 muppets invade pitch assault players, opposing fans, wreck goalposts, hoardings and pitch = sweepity sweep..............you couldn't make it up!

Manager of team enters field of play to vent frustration with a couple of sweary words = hauled before the beaks.

3000 muppets invade pitch assault players, opposing fans, wreck goalposts, hoardings and pitch = sweepity sweep..............you couldn't make it up!

THIS in spades

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Warburton on Sky repeatedly saying these things will even themselves out. Unashamedly looking for favours

Did Lennon get pulled up for this in the 2012 semi?

6 game ban with 3 suspended.

He did however get away with his comments on Twitter with the old "it wisnae me!" defence.

Archived