Webster move to Rangers completed

adam1998

How stupid are they exactly? Do you think he'll ever be fully fit again?

Another waste of money by the huns.

The name Daniel Prodan should have made them think twice. :rolleyes:

Darth Sidious

Do not think Rangers could get out of this. No matter how injured he was Wigan never wanted him and Murray would have to take him off their hands.

Anything reported about how fishy it is Murray buying a long term crock?

Do not think Rangers could get out of this. No matter how injured he was Wigan never wanted him and Murray would have to take him off their hands.

Media would just conveniently overlook this ;)

No mention of the fee on the Wigan website either.

rudi must stay

don't think it's a waste of money at all, when he's fit he's a brilliant player imo exactly what we are missing at the moment

Rawrrrrrrr

I bet he plays most games next season now

The lack of fee being mentioned is highly suss, I think its an episode both clubs want to be over as they are both well and truly in the crap if the supposed real dealings ever come out

don't think it's a waste of money at all, when he's fit he's a brilliant player imo exactly what we are missing at the moment

But that's just it, he's had injury after injury since he joined them. Its still a gamble although I'll be gutted if he returns to the sort of form he was showing with us as 150 grand would be a steal.

Smoked-Glass
But that's just it, he's had injury after injury since he joined them. Its still a gamble although I'll be gutted if he returns to the sort of form he was showing with us as 150 grand would be a steal.

I wouldn't for scotland's sake. We need good central defenders now that pressley is gone and weir is almost done. Russel Anderson anyone?? haha no thanks.

H J Simpson

That name sounds vaguely familiar from years ago...........................it's basically been 2 and 1/2 years without kicking a ball. It's near on imposible to get back playing at your highest level again after being out for that long.

A shame for Scotland as he was a potential captain of his country, instead he's going to end up in the same vain as Paul Ritchie and Ian Murray struggling to get a game and then working their way around the championship / diddy sides and not fufiling their potential.

Definitely a lot of money to spend on a crock.

I hate Webster and hope that he crashes and burns. I hope that that doesn't make me a bigot.

PresidentRomanov
Definitely a lot of money to spend on a crock.

I hate Webster and hope that he crashes and burns. I hope that that doesn't make me a bigot.

In the interests of fairness, from now on, he should be known as Hundy Webster :)

Don't worry Makween, it's only the Celtic sympathisers that take offence at such things :sad:

rudi must stay

it will be a steal anyway, we wanted ?5 million for him

I think this is quite a strange quote from the Weegie media so soon after securing Webster

'Webster, who had a hernia op three weeks ago, is contracted until 2011 but Rangers are willing to listen to any offers.' :rolleyes:

Quote from Daily ****** http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football-news/scottish-football/2008/06/10/andrius-velicka-i-d-be-so-proud-to-play-for-rangers-86908-20602040/

Thats their defensive worries alayed then.

Great for the current buns if they can get him fit but sounds like they are happy to welcome the bidding to start:wacko:

Doctor FinnBarr

He was only a brilliant player with Elvis coaching him.

That is my view, so I don,t need the anti-Elvis brigade jumping in!

:sterb032:

He was only a brilliant player with Elvis coaching him.That is my view, so I don,t need the anti-Elvis brigade jumping in!

:sterb032:

Completely agree.

Without Elvis he was only half a player.

Hopefully at Hunbox he will be even less.

FFS Webby & Berra as centre backs at Hunbrox.

LMFAO

It sounds like they agreed to sign him permanently when they loaned him and couldn't back out of the deal.

Is that a silent r?

Archived