Who is our new manager?

david mcgee

david mcgee

About eight months ago i went to our chest freezer to get some waffles and dinosaurs for the bairns tea, begger me if i didnt fall in.

The wife found me yesterday looking for garden peas, ive just thawed out.

Obviously a lot will have happened since i was suspended in a frozen tomb.

This must sound daft to everyone ( except Peebles Jambo), but who is our new manager?

About eight months ago i went to our chest freezer to get some waffles and dinosaurs for the bairns tea, begger me if i didnt fall in.

This must sound daft to everyone ( except Peebles Jambo), but who is our new manager?

Vladimir Romanov

The Doctor

Firstly, you should know that you didn't miss much, Walter Smith had a quadruple bypass, smelltic won the league narrowly from the huns and everyone else was equal last, apart from Gretna who disappeared altogether. Brilliantly we'll be represented in Europe next season by Queen of the South and Motherwell, so the GFA is really putting us on the football map.

Onto Hearts news, as you can see there was little to report during your 8 month hiatus. I had heard that Clum came onto a game, but in fact he came out as a dame, which brought some excitement. I also heard that Kingston returned from injury, but I never actually saw him play from my seat in the Main Stand.

Good news on the manager front though, I hear that the club is working very hard behind the scenes to secure the services of a top class British manager who will be given autonomy over team selection and tactics. In their ceaseless quest they have a shortlist which contains only the names of everyone connected to the game of Association Football, ever. Even the dead ones and definitely the brain dead ones (which I have to assume they're focussing on). Narrowed down to such an austere and impressive few I hope that we'll have the right man within the next decade, two at the outside. It's certainly got me excited about the season ahead.

winston churchill
Firstly, you should know that you didn't miss much, Walter Smith had a quadruple bypass, smelltic won the league narrowly from the huns and everyone else was equal last, apart from Gretna who disappeared altogether. Brilliantly we'll be represented in Europe next season by Queen of the South and Motherwell, so the GFA is really putting us on the football map.

Onto Hearts news, as you can see there was little to report during your 8 month hiatus. I had heard that Clum came onto a game, but in fact he came out as a dame, which brought some excitement. I also heard that Kingston returned from injury, but I never actually saw him play from my seat in the Main Stand.

Good news on the manager front though, I hear that the club is working very hard behind the scenes to secure the services of a top class British manager who will be given autonomy over team selection and tactics. In their ceaseless quest they have a shortlist which contains only the names of everyone connected to the game of Association Football, ever. Even the dead ones and definitely the brain dead ones (which I have to assume they're focussing on). Narrowed down to such an austere and impressive few I hope that we'll have the right man within the next decade, two at the outside. It's certainly got me excited about the season ahead.

:rofl::rofl:

peebles jambo

nice to get a wee mention in someone elses post, question? was it cold!!!!

you've unfortunetely missed hee haw, were no further forward in our hunt for a new manager, apperently no-one is interested, beats me why, you'd think they would be jumping to be vlads new puppy, but apperntly not

i for one, thinks no-one will be appointed before pre-season training starts, watch this space

I know this story to be a lie. Your wife has never cooked a meal in her puff.

You had better watch incase they have thawed out too

PS

Was mad Ed wi them ?

The Old Tolbooth

Brilliant response doc :D

Buffalo Bill

I'm going to give you a 9 out of 10 for introducing the old 'chest freezer' angle into our manager saga!

Archived