Larry scores for Ghana

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Hearts have now had non Scottish players play in 194 international games.

Rawrrrrrrr

Really couldnt care tbh

If larry comes back with the attitude he showed at the end of last season to playing for hearts, he can bugger right off

He can be as talented as he likes and perform forever for ghana, but it wont change anything if he continues to drift in and out of games as he sees fit and shirk away from commitment in the SPL

Really couldnt care tbh

If larry comes back with the attitude he showed at the end of last season to playing for hearts, he can bugger right off

He can be as talented as he likes and perform forever for ghana, but it wont change anything if he continues to drift in and out of games as he sees fit and shirk away from commitment in the SPL

:eek: I agree.

colinmaroon

Love the quote from the report:

"The Hearts of Scotland midfielder raced clear off two markers before he let go a low grounder that beat the Basotho goalkeeper."

Toxteth O'Grady

On last seasons performance he is a wage thief

He has the talent, we just need a manager to get it out of him

BobbyJenkins
Really couldnt care tbh

Seriously ffs..he was playin in a gash team, he was missing a good chunk for the AFC. Anyone that says hes gash, doesnt try etc is full of it IMO.

That man in a properly run team will be dynamite. End of.

Seriously ffs..he was playin in a gash team, he was missing a good chunk for the AFC. Anyone that says hes gash, doesnt try etc is full of it IMO.

Yes, he clearly wasn't bothered about Frail or the supplicants last year.

A proper manager could force Kingston to give more for us. Something given his football ability he is clearly capable of.

cosanostra
Really couldnt care tbh

I agree with you again Prancer, that's 3 times in one day. :)

Larry Kingston is a tremendous player, and has shown that at international level, and in all-too-infrequent flashes for Hearts. However, over the last two years, pretty much everyone has underperformed at Hearts.

There are many things that need to be done to improve our club. Getting rid of our one and only world-class player is not among them.

Clerry Jambo

The only player we have with genuine class and who can do it at International Level.

Aye lets dump him he's pesh!! Unbelievable:eek:

Hearts Heritage

Larry is now up to 4th on Hearts International goal scorers with 6.

Bobby Walker and Kevin McKenna are in joint 2nd with 7

Tommy Walker is top with 9 goals.

Yeah, its everyone elses fault that his attitude stunk right enough.

I'm with Prancer on this one.

Boaby Ewing

Anyone who thinks we should punt him doesn't understand modern football.

Isnt it funny players like Bednar and Kingston playing much better football when not at Hearts.....

BobbyJenkins

I'm with Prancer on this one.

Im not talkin about his attitude...its difficult to play with players who simply arent anywhere near the same standard.

I'm always puzzled by statements like this. How exactly do you know what Kingston's attitude to anything is? Do you know him personally??

I'm always puzzled by statements like this. How exactly do you know what Kingston's attitude to anything is? Do you know him personally??

How do I know what his attitude is??? Here's a clue, I just used the same thing to read your post as I did to witness Larry's "attitude".

Starts in an "E" and ends in an "S".

And no. I dont know him personally. I dont see the relevance to that question though?

Archived