Last few days of the Window - what will happen?

jamboinglasgow

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I think. Rather than what I want.

Wigan might not be Paterson's dream destination. But he's bored of Scottish football and i think they're about the only show in town. Might be a late shout from a Brighton or the likes to boost the fee. But think that's wishful on my part. Wigan for about ?800k.

Oshaniwa will stay. Not that many in for him before. And now that it's known he's struggling with the Scottish league? We're stuck.

Slightly more hopeful with Juanma. He likes Scotland. Wouldn't be surprised by a move up here. Inverness or Dundee Utd. But more likely he stays put.

Have a suspicion Aberdeen might test our resolve with either of Nicholson or Walker.

Don't think any of the Celtic names will happen. Will depend on getting players out. If we can move an Oshaniwa or a Juanma then maybe a new face. But unlikely a GMS or Armstrong. Would rather take that wee winger they had at Tynie. Forget his name but real live wire. Not Forrest.

More likely an unknown will arrive from the continent. But Mallan bids are around ?75k. Or Scougall maybe.

On the whole though likely to be uneventful. I've had too many late nights sitting up to be disappointed.

if you expect to be taken seriously then talk sense not nonsense.

And your contribution to the debate is .........

And your contribution to the debate is .........

Are you English or what? It's usually that or expat Scots that belittle standards in our leagues and quality with your type of remarks.Like your standards are any good.

132goals1958

Wigan might not be Paterson's dream destination. But he's bored of Scottish football and i think they're about the only show in town. Might be a late shout from a Brighton or the likes to boost the fee. But think that's wishful on my part. Wigan for about ?800k.

Oshaniwa will stay. Not that many in for him before. And now that it's known he's struggling with the Scottish league? We're stuck.

Slightly more hopeful with Juanma. He likes Scotland. Wouldn't be surprised by a move up here. Inverness or Dundee Utd. But more likely he stays put.

Have a suspicion Aberdeen might test our resolve with either of Nicholson or Walker.

Don't think any of the Celtic names will happen. Will depend on getting players out. If we can move an Oshaniwa or a Juanma then maybe a new face. But unlikely a GMS or Armstrong. Would rather take that wee winger they had at Tynie. Forget his name but real live wire. Not Forrest.

More likely an unknown will arrive from the continent. But Mallan bids are around ?75k. Or Scougall maybe.

On the whole though likely to be uneventful. I've had too many late nights sitting up to be disappointed.

Where would they get the money from.them.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

In the know?

Or just wishful thinking

Wishful thinking? :laugh:

Gordon is finished.

jamboinglasgow

Wishful thinking? :laugh:

Gordon is finished.

dont agree he is finished, but after sorting out our goalkeeping department during the summer, I dont know why we would suddenly sign someone (admittedly a really good player) to upset all our previous plans.

Gordon no longer a Jambo at Heart so we owe him nothing, he got what he wanted out of Hearts we got the money so lets leave it at that and move on, we already have an excellent goalkeeper who is even going to get better so no point in wasting time and money on a keeper heading in the other direction. Thanks for the memories, bye.

Where would they get the money from.them.

They've paid up to ?500k in recent years. Depends what you value these guys at.

Anyway. Haven't read or heard it. Just splaffing.

Bartoline Saddletree

dont agree he is finished, but after sorting out our goalkeeping department during the summer, I dont know why we would suddenly sign someone (admittedly a really good player) to upset all our previous plans.

Sorting out?

Only it being handled disastrously seen Jack Hamilton given the gloves for us then to scramble around for another keeper.

(Not that we'll be signing Gordon or any other keeper, granted.)

jamboinglasgow

Sorting out?

Only it being handled disastrously seen Jack Hamilton given the gloves for us then to scramble around for another keeper.

(Not that we'll be signing Gordon or any other keeper, granted.)

Not matter what the circumstances were that caused the need to sort it out, we have made a decision from it, signed another goalkeeper to challenge, and Jack seems to be doing well. So makes no sense to sign another goalkeeper.

Are you English or what? It's usually that or expat Scots that belittle standards in our leagues and quality with your type of remarks.Like your standards are any good.

Don't know where you got that nonsense from!

Bartoline Saddletree

Not matter what the circumstances were that caused the need to sort it out, we have made a decision from it, signed another goalkeeper to challenge, and Jack seems to be doing well. So makes no sense to sign another goalkeeper.

Of course it matters. The 'plan' was to have a better goalkeeper than JH be our no1 this season. Poor management forced their hand.

If Gordon was available and affordable we'd sign him in an instant.

He isn't.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This place was ok for about a week but the signs once again are ominous.

So get a feckin grip eh ?

Some drugs been done last night.

Again you add nothing....

Bartoline Saddletree

This place was ok for about a week but the signs once again are ominous.

So get a feckin grip eh ?

Such anger.

They've paid up to ?500k in recent years. Depends what you value these guys at.

Anyway. Haven't read or heard it. Just splaffing.

There is no danger Nicholson or Walker would leave Hearts for Aberdeen :lol:

jamboinglasgow

Heard a wee story Prince Buaben might be on the move.  But staying in Scotland.

Someone said on here last week that he is in talks with Ross County

Someone said on here last week that he is in talks with Ross County

Didn't see that sorry.  But yes.  

jamboinglasgow

Didn't see that sorry.  But yes.  

No worries, was on another thread.

If Prince is going I imagine we expect to get another central midfielder. 

Craig Gordon hahahaha. Are people on drugs?!  We couldn't afford 30% of his wages even if it were remotely a possibility, which it isn't.

Paterson & Ozturk sold, Buaben, Juanma and Oshiniwa all to leave. We will spend decent money on a left sided midfielder and bring in another 2 or 3 players, 1 on loan and 2 after the window SLAMS shut :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be astonished. 5 to go out and 4 to come in. Decent money will be spent on left sided player.

Of course it matters. The 'plan' was to have a better goalkeeper than JH be our no1 this season. Poor management forced their hand.

If Gordon was available and affordable we'd sign him in an instant.

He isn't.

great, yet another troll. Doubt you will last long but on to my ignore list until you are emptied

great, yet another troll. Doubt you will last long but on to my ignore list until you are emptied

Troll or not, I don't know, but he's right. If Gilks hadn't made a last minute u-turn then he'd be our number 1 and JH would be out on loan.

Hamilton has been very good since his promotion and is now on the fringes of the Scotland squad. Don't care how it came about, it's worked out well.

Futurejambo1

It appears Marvin Johnson has submitted a transfer request ....

How much do you think he'd cost, be a decent signing

Think he has 2 years left on his contract at Motherwell.

And motherwell have already turned down 300k from Oxford united

alicante jambo

It appears Marvin Johnson has submitted a transfer request ....

Aye seen that myself on sky sports news earlier aswell.

Motherwell were looking for almost ?1m with zero takers. They now have a player asking to leave ( unhappy) fringe player plus ?300k should wrap it up !

Motherwell were looking for almost ?1m with zero takers. They now have a player asking to leave ( unhappy) fringe player plus ?300k should wrap it up ![/quote

They are short of attacjint players. Recall Reilly and out zanatta out in loan

BRAVEHEART1874

marvin johnson looks a good winger but even if bouremouth are bidding 400,000 means nae chance for us :(

Motherwell were looking for almost ?1m with zero takers. They now have a player asking to leave ( unhappy) fringe player plus ?300k should wrap it up !

Don't know if you have anything backing this confidence but with English teams in for him I'd doubt we are anywhere near getting him, if we want him.

BBC report there is interest in Juanma and Oshaniwa as well as Ross County's declared interest in Prince

Confirm interest in Brad McKay from Inverness as well as the ongoing Tom Hateley saga with interest from Hibs, Dundee and Partick Thistle

Dundee up their bid to ?100,000 for Stevie Mallan of St Mirren

Archived