Well Done Locke

Beast Boy

Three wins from three. A good Hearts supporter and it looks like he's found a job that fits him well at last. Stopping Hibs and winning derbies seems to be his forte.

More than happy with where Hearts are at with our set up, but I'm glad Gary is doing well at a club I have a wee soft spot for.

Was not the biggest fan of Gary as a manager here, but still like the lad and glad he has another chance and taking it.

The Internet

It won't happen, but if he was to win the title ahead of Hibs it would top everything that's happened to them in the last few years.

It won't happen, but if he was to win the title ahead of Hibs it would top everything that's happened to them in the last few years.

I wouldn't rule it out completely. One thing that can never be said about him is he doesn't know how to piss on Hibs' chips. Then there is Rudi...

Them and United seem to be Hibs biggest threats so far.

Rudolf could destroy their hopes at 12 points v Raith.

MacDonald Jardine

At the moment United don't look that much of a threat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Rudi was on the pitch for a min and scored as well

BBC says Barr and Stewart scored the goals

queensferryjambo

Good guy Gary Locke.

Saw him in the stand at Perth supporting Hearts in the cup game.

Good luck to him and Rudi at Raith.

mickycameron98

Have hibs ever been top of that league since they were relegated? I don't think they have.

Nope I'd think not as we bossed it 2 years ago early on and rangers likewise last season.

Bowmans_Boot

Obviously he wasnt the greatest Hearts manager ever, and I was absolutely livid with him a few times, but I will always wish him the very, very best as he IS a PHM and only ever wanted what was best for us, regardless of himself. Plus, Gary always knew how to get his teams up for the derby matches, including the very, very special Relegation Derby special :) 

tartofmidlothian

Obviously he wasnt the greatest Hearts manager ever, and I was absolutely livid with him a few times, but I will always wish him the very, very best as he IS a PHM and only ever wanted what was best for us, regardless of himself. Plus, Gary always knew how to get his teams up for the derby matches, including the very, very special Relegation Derby special :)

:spoton:

PHM knows what it means to the fans to beat the vermin, knows how to have a team pumped up against them.

Looks like he's found a team that he can work with or found his level. Either way if/when they pump the vermin it will be very :pleasing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem Locke has had is that he, like Neilson, was thrust into a big job without any managerial experience.

I was one of Locke's biggest critics but it was a huge job for him to take on as his first gig. 

A club like Raith or even smaller should have been his first job.

At the moment United don't look that much of a threat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Think they're warming up and had a good 3-0 win on the w'end.

Raith might not win the league but they can stop Hibs winning it.

Mon Gary...!!!

Governor Tarkin

:greatpost:

Did you see the EEN last week running the article about Hibs going for 3 wins to start the league season for the first time in 40 years? That's really worth an article? And it's taken them to be playing lower division trash, without ourselves and Rangers in the league to do it. :D

tartofmidlothian

The problem Locke has had is that he, like Neilson, was thrust into a big job without any managerial experience.

I was one of Locke's biggest critics but it was a huge job for him to take on as his first gig. 

A club like Raith or even smaller should have been his first job.

Also :spoton:

After a quick peek at fuds.net tears started streaming down my face and ribs ached from laughter. 2 posters so unbelievably deluded it's scary 1 reckons their easily top 3 in country and the other is adamant they will not lose a game this season , I look forward to lockey and his boys roasting them and sir rudi putting the icing on the cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived