Winning the next three games is vital

Lincon Premier

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bridge of Djoum

We will be lucky to take 2 draws from the next 3 games ,

the problems we have with the team,style,motivation, formation and tactics are about to be shown bare against ict and partick.

Mind this guy?

Bridge of Djoum

:sweeet:

Mate, you'll need to start the match thread pretty soon, I think Beats has his eye on your job.

Lincon Premier

More than happy with winning the games I was concerned about. Didn't really think we wouldn't win them, but games like today where they haven't won in years is generally when we feck up.

NOW the next three games :2thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

Mate, you'll need to start the match thread pretty soon, I think Beats has his eye on your job.

:D

I'm not fussed who does it as long as we win.

Our next game's on Saturday, so I'll expect it by tomorrow teatime on recent form. :whistling:

Captain Sausage

9 points taken.

No real surprise in that as anything less would have been a disappointing return.

:rofl: How desperate are you for us to drop points, just so you can have a go at Levein? It's pathetic.

We're doing well, sitting second (albeit early doors) having played the two best teams in the league already.

Bridge of Djoum

9 points taken.

No real surprise in that as anything less would have been a disappointing return.

Give it a rest FFS.

:rofl: How desperate are you for us to drop points, just so you can have a go at Levein? It's pathetic.

We're doing well, sitting second (albeit early doors) having played the two best teams in the league already.

WTF are you on about.

I thought and expected us to get 3 wins.

Some did not think we were capable of that.

Wind your neck back in and don't go looking for things that are not there.

Give it a rest FFS.

Folk getting upset that I had faith in the players and management of Heart of Midlothian FC to go out and get the nine points expected.

Son Of Anarchy

9 points taken.

Wtf happened to the decent gambo?

Folk getting upset that I had faith in the players and management of Heart of Midlothian FC to go out and get the nine points expected.

To be fair by setting constant max points targets you are teeing up an easy opportunity to attack the management team when we don't win one game - which will happen because shit tends to happen....

I'd predicted 7, 9 is even better.

Tough couple of away games in our next 3, St Johnstone away, Ross County at home and then Motherwell away.

I'd settle for 5 points, less would be bad, a home win and 2 away draws but we need to be getting 7-9 points from these games if we are going to push for a top-2 place and build a potential challenge to Celtic.

Not a chance, your in for a shock , a few on here and beyond are in for a wake up call. , i cant understand why a lot of you {seasoned fans} cant see this coming.

gone in to hibernation glasto?

Archived