100 best rock bands ever

savage

having just viewed the top ten i am glad i went to my bed after slipknot. him are probably the worst rock band in the world and slot in at number 13. have seen them supporting metallica twice and at wembley last year they were booed and had loads of beer (****) thrown at them. the mosh pit also formed up in a conga to mock them further now that is real rocking

having just viewed the top ten i am glad i went to my bed after slipknot. him are probably the worst rock band in the world and slot in at number 13. have seen them supporting metallica twice and at wembley last year they were booed and had loads of beer (****) thrown at them. the mosh pit also formed up in a conga to mock them further now that is real rocking

Farcical that Metallica would have HIM supporting, do they honestly believe that there would have been him fans there??? This year they have Tenacious D touring with them, much better!

Metallica could have almost any band they wanted supporting them, there are none bigger in metal. I would love to see Machine Head tour with them, Slipknot as well (purely because I've never seen them live and hear they're spectacular...I'm not actually much of a fan).

Farcical that Metallica would have HIM supporting, do they honestly believe that there would have been him fans there??? This year they have Tenacious D touring with them, much better!

Metallica could have almost any band they wanted supporting them, there are none bigger in metal. I would love to see Machine Head tour with them, Slipknot as well (purely because I've never seen them live and hear they're spectacular...I'm not actually much of a fan).

Neither am I, but I saw them at Unholy Alliance a few years ago (supported by Slayer, wtf?) anyway, you've heard right - they do put on a brilliant show. Wouldn't go and see them on their own, but I wouldn't exactly complain if they supported someone I liked.

Anyone got a full list of the 100 please?

If it's anything like the FHM top 100 bints i'll agree with about 5

Found the full results now.

All I can say is that any poll of this sort that doesn't have Motorhead in it anywhere is null and void.

Professor.Arturo
No Purple, Leppard, Saxon, Dio, Hendrix, Whitesnake, Van Halen, Thin Lizzy, Poison, Skynyrd etc.

What IS the world coming to?

Saved me typing that. 'Most' rock fans worth their salt would have Deep Purple at least in the top ten!

They even have the legend Ozzy at 100!!!!!!!! who the hell voted? :confused:

and not just them,

74-Pistols

61- Sabbath

41- Led Zep

37-ACDC

which means that Tenacious D at 50 are apparently a better 'Rock' band than The Who. The Clash, Sex Pistols and Black Sabbath to name just 4, :eek:

top ten -

10 Bowling for Soup

9 Queen

8 Avenged Sevenfold

7 Paramore

6 Evanescence

5 Elliot Minor

4 Nine Inch Nails

3 Him

2 30 Seconds to Mars

1 My Chemical Romance

* I do quite like Bowling For Soup :)

TBF to them, they are just playing to there viewers, it would get boring if they just trotted out the usual top 10s (which admittedly are much much better), but you get my drift.

Saved me typing that. 'Most' rock fans worth their salt would have Deep Purple at least in the top ten!

They even have the legend Ozzy at 100!!!!!!!! who the hell voted? :confused:

Kerrang listeners. Say no more. :rolleyes:

"Led Zepellin" at 41.

Now that says it all.

Greatest rock band of all time, and they can't even spell it correctly?

Am I doing it wrong?

It is only 100 - 70

Yes.

Click the 'next page' button, it's at the bottom. :P

Professor.Arturo
"Led Zepellin" at 41.

Now that says it all.

Greatest rock band of all time, and they can't even spell it correctly?

Spot on! Its between Purple and Zep for the top 2 places, its down to taste of the two, but Purple sneak it for me, nobody has a voice like Ian Gillan :)

Archived