Lets kick on

Mac80

I know the results and football has been pretty poor lately. But lets kick on from a positive result and fairly solid performence today.

We still have a lot of work to do but theres no reason we cant go on a winning streak now. I still feel the midfield is lacking and is non existant at times and a new addition wouldnt go a miss.

The front two of watt and sammon seems to be clicking nicely and they will score plenty goals together.

Souttar was brilliant today and deserves a mention, rherras looks to still be settling in but he has the potential to be a big player for us, imo that back four should be set in stone, harsh on ozturk i know but rossi and souttar are creating a good partnership where as ozturk hasnt been at it lately.

Djoums form has taken a major dip but it happens and i have no doubt it will be back. Nicholson looks a weak link at the minute and muirhead must be close to taking his spot in the starting 11.

Im in the robbie out camp myself but dont see the point in going on about it all the time. We may aswell get behind the team and try to be positive.

I'd like to be positive but although we got a point today, i don't think Aberdeen are that good a side and it doesn't give me the confidence that we'll kick on from here, it's all very slow and slack, passes going out of play under no pressure and midfielders caught on the ball too often then picking up needless yellows.

We don't look like scoring either, we had the one chance today with Watt but he made a mess of it, we can't have scored many from open play in any of our competitive matches.

I'd like to be positive but although we got a point today, i don't think Aberdeen are that good a side and it doesn't give me the confidence that we'll kick on from here, it's all very slow and slack, passes going out of play under no pressure and midfielders caught on the ball too often then picking up needless yellows.

We don't look like scoring either, we had the one chance today with Watt but he made a mess of it, we can't have scored many from open play in any of our competitive matches.

Not a great team your right but still finished second by a long shot last season. They where never going to let us play the ball about however we wanted up there.

Not many teams will go up there and get a point this season

For me there is plenty positives to take from a draw up north.

Archived