***Official Serie A thread 2016/17***

Locky

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well worth their win. Roma looked devoid of ideas in the second half. Kessie looks a talent.

Atalanta look pretty decent this season. Roma should have had the game sewn up by half-time though.

Milan 7/4 Inter 17/10

Looking at the table would've thought Milan would be narrower? Am I missing something here?

Aye, the draw, which would be my bet.

Perth to Paisley

Too much black to easily distinguish between them - Thankfully the shorts were different colours

"Good game" to quote Brucie

Second half wasn't as boring :smuggy: it was a colour clash though, the back of AC Milans top was all black and the Inter top is black and blue.

Had ?20 on AC, cashed out for ?45 at 2-1 and stuck a fiver on a draw. Made up for an otherwise shite weekend of betting.

Also agree on the colour clash, thought it was my stream at first but they looked really similar especially from the back.

Don't get the colour clash talk at all. Milan have black shorts and black socks, Inter have white shorts and white socks, the tops are different colours too! Either everyone is on the wind up or you all need to buy new TV's.

Don't get the colour clash talk at all. Milan have black shorts and black socks, Inter have white shorts and white socks, the tops are different colours too! Either everyone is on the wind up or you all need to buy new TV's.

:cornette: naturally i can clearly make out the difference with black and white, the shirts are similar, it's a bit of a colour clash, you seen it with your eyes like i did mine.

:cornette: naturally i can clearly make out the difference with black and white, the shirts are similar, it's a bit of a colour clash, you seen it with your eyes like i did mine.

Well, I could tell the difference between the teams. Baffled others couldn't.

Mr Brightside

I found it a bit difficult at times to spot the teams due to Milan having black backs to the strips and the camera seemed to be further away from the pitch.

I'm in Edinburgh for a couple of nights in Dec with the wife and have just noticed that Lazio v Roma is the same day I arrive. Does anyone know if there are any decent pubs in the city centre that show Serie A?

Sexton Hardcastle

Perhaps somewhere like Footlights? I guess most places will show the Liverpool game but these guys tend to show European games. Think the Dortmund club are now based here.

Perhaps somewhere like Footlights? I guess most places will show the Liverpool game but these guys tend to show European games. Think the Dortmund club are now based here.

Cheers for that. I'll check it out. I'll record the game and try to avoid the result if nowhere shows it.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This is a humdinger. Could get even better if Juve decide to really go for it. Also, that strip is an abomination

Sexton Hardcastle

When there's players like salah or perotti bursting into the box/quick feet it's going to draw fouls.

Roma defence a concern for next week. Should be a good game though albeit with next to no fans.

Archived