***Official Serie A thread 2016/17***

Locky

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rome Derby coming up !

A welcome relief from the perils of our team !

Sexton in attendance....enjoy !

Expect fireworks !

invernessjt

You have to wonder what the official on the line is doing.

Shocking decision.

Helping Roma is what he's doing. Strootman should be embarrassed.

invernessjt

Deserved victory for Lazio today.

When Roma have passengers like Dzeko, they've no chance.

They just didn't seem up for the fight today.

Sexton Hardcastle

Just back online. Deserved win for kazoo. Dzeko missed two sitters really. Can't complain.

Another excellent trip but that was down to the great food and endless booze. Seemed to be 3/4 other fans made the trip from Edinburgh. One boy dressed head to toe in Lazio gear on the way back. Chump.

Just back online. Deserved win for kazoo. Dzeko missed two sitters really. Can't complain.

Another excellent trip but that was down to the great food and endless booze. Seemed to be 3/4 other fans made the trip from Edinburgh. One boy dressed head to toe in Lazio gear on the way back. Chump.

Rotten result but glad the trip was good.

My turn the morn...Pub in Milan for Turin derby and San Siro Sunday for Roma's latest attempt to mess up second place !!

Sexton Hardcastle

Enjoy yours fella.

It's another must win for Roma. Thankfully Milan are still so inconsistent I can see them getting a result but depends which team and which spaletti show up.

Juve get the Scudetto if they win and Roma fail to win.

Seemingly there's a Milan Juve club......!!!

Maybe not eh !

invernessjt

After you travelling half-way across Europe for the derby, how can an Edinburgh Lazio fan be the chump?

Sexton Hardcastle

Rotten result but glad the trip was good.

My turn the morn...Pub in Milan for Turin derby and San Siro Sunday for Roma's latest attempt to mess up second place !!

Got yourself a belter.

INTER + MILAN

BRUTTA CHINA.

The headline blazing across the front page of La Gazzetta dello Sport last Monday. Translated, they are on a slippery slope !

The Milan Malaise continues but attention turns to Stadio Olimpico where Juve can secure a 33rd Scudetto ( their sixth in a row ) with a win against an impressive Roma, looking to pip Napoli to second.

Excited ?

Chianti will be flowing tonight ! 

invernessjt

INTER + MILAN

BRUTTA CHINA.

The headline blazing across the front page of La Gazzetta dello Sport last Monday. Translated, they are on a slippery slope !

The Milan Malaise continues but attention turns to Stadio Olimpico where Juve can secure a 33rd Scudetto ( their sixth in a row ) with a win against an impressive Roma, looking to pip Napoli to second.

Excited ?

Chianti will be flowing tonight !

Can't see Roma getting anything against Juve who just don't seem to have any weaknesses. Heading to Rome on Tuesday for a few days and to cheer on Lazio in the final. Not overly confident but you never know!

Can't see Roma getting anything against Juve who just don't seem to have any weaknesses. Heading to Rome on Tuesday for a few days and to cheer on Lazio in the final. Not overly confident but you never know!

I can see Roma and Lazio doing well against Juve. Juve have the Champions League Final coming up so I can't see them putting out a full strength team tonight and Wednesday.

Could be good news for Lazio, who have already qualified for Europe and will be looking to the Coppa to finish a very good season.

Finishing second in Serie A is vital for straight entry into group stages of Champs League so Roma will be going for it tonight.

Never dull in Italia !

invernessjt

I can see Roma and Lazio doing well against Juve. Juve have the Champions League Final coming up so I can't see them putting out a full strength team tonight and Wednesday.

Could be good news for Lazio, who have already qualified for Europe and will be looking to the Coppa to finish a very good season.

Finishing second in Serie A is vital for straight entry into group stages of Champs League so Roma will be going for it tonight.

Never dull in Italia !

Should be decent tonight. Roma have sold out their last 2 home games so should be some atmosphere (especially if Totti comes on).

Should be decent tonight. Roma have sold out their last 2 home games so should be some atmosphere (especially if Totti comes on).

Was hoping he would be given a cameo last Sunday night but alas, no !

Don't think he will be on tonight either.

Definitely on for Genoa game at Olimpico on last night of the season.

invernessjt

Was hoping he would be given a cameo last Sunday night but alas, no !

Don't think he will be on tonight either.

Definitely on for Genoa game at Olimpico on last night of the season.

Interesting what they were saying on BT EFS that Totti hasn't said he's retiring but it seems that the club are retiring him and kicking him upstairs!

Interesting what they were saying on BT EFS that Totti hasn't said he's retiring but it seems that the club are retiring him and kicking him upstairs!

Legend as he is, he will probably be asked...very politely......to take a seat upstairs.

He won't refuse.

Decent first half. 

Crotone can't go to Turin next Sunday and do the unthinkable......can they ?

Mamma Mia !

invernessjt

Crotone can't go to Turin next Sunday and do the unthinkable......can they ?

Mamma Mia !

Hope so.

If Juventus lose tonight both the teams below them could close the gap to 1 and 2 points respectively by the time they play next Sunday

With Juventus having the Italian cup final this mid week they will not benefit from a rest either prior to next weekend.......of course they are still hot favourites but it would put a bit of pressure on them especially as Crotone are in form and need a result to help them survive.

Juve only need a point from their remaining games and I get they're gonna win it but for goodness sake Allegri don't have us crawling over the line eh! First Torino last week and now this tonight!

Perth to Paisley

Nice to see a Juve defeat .. even with a much changed time.... it gives hope

Sexton Hardcastle

If only Roma didn't bottle the derby, drop points at home to Atalanta the other week, lost to Napoli at home and some other school boy errors it could be all so different.

Tottis ending is not going to plan either. Hope he just does another year for the sake of it. Especially if EDF gets the job which appears to be the case.

invernessjt

Just back in the hotel after the game tonight. Disappointing result from a Lazio point of view, but I must say, Juve are very impressive to watch in the flesh. Can't believe Barca let Dani Alves go!

Just back in the hotel after the game tonight. Disappointing result from a Lazio point of view, but I must say, Juve are very impressive to watch in the flesh. Can't believe Barca let Dani Alves go!

Watched on the tv. Seemed a great armosphere. Alves is world class but his talents have maybe been overshadowed due to being defensively weaker in some of the bigger games. Juve playing his further forward has been a masterstroke.

Lazio missed the chances you have to take v a better team. Juve are a joy to watch just now and I hope they beat Madrid in the CL

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hmfc_liam06

A full Olimpico would have been some experience.

Tuned in last night on Sky, that co-commentator was awful! Clear where his allegiances lay.

Tuned in last night on Sky, that co-commentator was awful! Clear where his allegiances lay.

Was it that Gary burtles twat? Any time he does it he slates the league. Moaning faced *****.

hmfc_liam06

Was it that Gary burtles twat? Any time he does it he slates the league. Moaning faced *****.

I think it may have been him. Awful.

It was Birtles.

Having a decent career and honours doesn't mean he can't talk shite.

He does ! A lot !

I thought that as well. Really moaned about everything and did play down the occasion

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tidying up the loose ends tonight in Serie B and it's a welcome back to SPAL, Hellas and Frosinone.

The big question this weekend is can Crotone pull off a miraculous escape act and stay in the top flight ?

Fascinating !

Perth to Paisley

Love the fact there is a 10 page thread on calcio

Forza calcio..... roll on July when fixtures come out so I can arrange September visit

Archived