Breakfast talking point ...

Armageddon

Ok, this has been playing on my mind all morning.

I stop on my way to work for a bacon roll and tattie scone washed down with a latte - the guy asks if I want a sugar, I politely reply "one please", he then asks if I would like sauce on my roil, I politely reply "tomato please".

LIFE IS GOOD AT THIS STAGE.

I take my roll and latte and decide to sit outside in the glorious sunshine and take a bite out my sensational looking 'perfect' roll ... imagine my shock when it turns out that the tomato sauce wasn't Heinz.  Now not all places have to serve Heinz, but what has annoyed me is they've gone to the trouble of buying those red coloured Heinz bottles that always look full and filled it with a much lesser substance.

Shaking.

With.

Rage.

Michael_Jackson

Every ****ing day I go to Greggs for a sandwich and every ****ing day the wee bint asks me if i'm sitting in, despite me never having sat in before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COW

deesidejambo

Should have brown sauce anyway.  People who take ketchup are pansies.   Little girlie pansies. Liberal nancies.

I await a response.

Should have brown sauce anyway.  People who take ketchup are pansies.   Little girlie pansies. Liberal nancies.

I await a response.

I'm a liberal nancy and I take HP. Now I'm conflicted and confused.

Tomato sauce on a bacon roll is deviant behaviour

Only Brown sauce or none at all. Preferably HP Brown sauce

Fruitmachine76

Tomato sauce? On a bacon roll??? Close this thread, OP is delusional.

Brown sauce is the only way to go here.

And replace latte with a builders tea, or a can of bru. Job done

Tomato sauce? On a bacon roll??? Close this thread, OP is delusional.

Brown sauce is the only way to go here.

And replace latte with a builders tea, or a can of bru. Job done

:sob:

This poster knows the key to my heart

Fitzroy Pointon

Every ******* day I go to Greggs for a sandwich and every ******* day the wee bint asks me if i'm sitting in, despite me never having sat in before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COW

Genuine question, what difference to them does it make if you sit in or takeaway?  Do you get a plate, knives and forks if you sit in?  I just assumed you could sit in if you wanted, get your sandwich or sausage roll and then sit down.  

Michael_Jackson

Genuine question, what difference to them does it make if you sit in or takeaway?  Do you get a plate, knives and forks if you sit in?  I just assumed you could sit in if you wanted, get your sandwich or sausage roll and then sit down.  

They charge VAT if you sit in.

Stop bullying me for taking rid/tomato/ketchup on my roll ... it's not my fault my Scout leader touched me :(

Maybe this is my breaking point ...

(back to my point)

Non Heinz tomato sauce being put into a Heinz bottle and served as Heinz ... imagine the same happening with the bufty brown sauce boys?  There must be some trade description infringement here???

deesidejambo

Stop bullying me for taking rid/tomato/ketchup on my roll ... it's not my fault my Scout leader touched me :(

(back to my point)

Non Heinz tomato sauce being put into a Heinz bottle and served as Heinz ... imagine the same happening with the bufty brown sauce boys? There must be some trade description infringement here???

U is a fairy. If this happened to the brown sauce boys we would trash the place and shite on their doorstep. You red sauce gimps would just write a letter to The Times. get some broon sauce doon ye

(back to my point)

Non Heinz tomato sauce being put into a Heinz bottle and served as Heinz ... imagine the same happening with the bufty brown sauce boys? There must be some trade description infringement here???

Nah **** you, you lost my sympathy at tomato sauce :P

Just eat some dry cereal from now on, and be thankful.

When I eat dry cereal it hurts when it comes out ... a pain in that area reminds me of midnight at Scout camp :(

deesidejambo

And while I'm at it. Anyone who doesn't eat Lorne sausage for breakfast is a stupid bawbag who probably bangs on about women's rights or something like that.

And putting red sauce on Lorne is illegal btw.

zoltan socrates

Coffee is a bursds drink

Yorkshire tea, keep the bag in til the end

Broon sauce on breakfast baps, no exceptions, daddies owns hp these days but either will dae

Stephane Grappelli

Tea is rank and tomato sauce is just as good as brown on a roll. Depends what mood I'm in.

Well said. This is exactly where I am on this issue.

Stephane Grappelli

BYOB

Call trading Standards and the Serious Fraud Office. Get these chancers shut down and jailed.

Fruitmachine76

So ... anybody got any thoughts on the sauce 'FRAUD' ???

I'm with the retailer on this - they can put whatever muck they like in the red sauce bottle, nobody should be having it on a breakfast roll anyway so it doesn't matter.

If they had a hp bottle and it wasn't filled with hp.... Hulk smash

So ... anybody got any thoughts on the sauce 'FRAUD' ???

Call them cheats and await the compliance officer offering a two week suspension. 

deesidejambo

Call them cheats and await the compliance officer offering a two week suspension.

But shite on their doorstep as well. A skittery one.

Samuel Camazzola

With regards to condiments, the brand sold in Aldi (Bramwells), is just as good if not better than all the big name brands. A fraction of the price too.

Just saying.

Stephane Grappelli

With regards to condiments, the brand sold in Aldi (Bramwells), is just as good if not better than all the big name brands. A fraction of the price too.

Just saying.

A very good point. Great value for money.

And while I'm at it. Anyone who doesn't eat Lorne sausage for breakfast is a stupid bawbag who probably bangs on about women's rights or something like that.

And putting red sauce on Lorne is illegal btw.

I'm all for shooting deviants who put ketchup on a bacon roll but it's the only sauce that should touch a lorne sausage in my opinion.

deesidejambo

I'm all for shooting deviants who put ketchup on a bacon roll but it's the only sauce that should touch a lorne sausage in my opinion.

You need therapy. It's **** mental and illegal to put red sauce on Lorne. And it's blasphemy and libel. And treason.

How can you sleep at night? Where is your compassion? I despair sometimes. Bawbag.

Lorne sausage is for Glaswegians.

None of my Weegie chum call it Lorne tbh.

But tomato sauce on bacon? :cornette:

deesidejambo

Lorne sausage is for Glaswegians.

For christs sake wtf is going on? This forum is being hacked by vermin Lorne haters. Fk the lot of ye. Scum.

deesidejambo

None of my Weegie chum call it Lorne tbh.

But tomato sauce on bacon? :cornette:

Weegies are not worthy of eating Lorne. **** unwashed giro grabbing tosspots.

Well this is confusing.

Am I supposed to put Broon or Ketchup on my Cider ?

In cider, or inside her?

deesidejambo

Link > Lorne X 1million

Get back take yer knitting. Link? Pansy food. Lorne ya bass. And mince pies. Red sauce get back tae yer caves.

Good proper steak Lorne sausage is outstanding on a roll but let me be clear here if you are putting Ketchup on a bacon roll frankly you're a deviant who needs locked up.

I can maybe maybe tolerate on a sausage rol..... nope its still brown sauce.

A bacon and Lorne sausage doubler with HP and a bottle of Irn Bru.....oooffttt

You can tell the bourgeois on here, "Lonre" ffs it's sliced sausage!!!

I have on white bread and hienzes tomato sauce like it should be and along side a cup of tea.

Some I suppose will have thier "lorne" on wry with mayo and a mokachoka****ingdooda whilst listening to Coldplay!

deesidejambo

You can tell the bourgeois on here, "Lonre" ffs it's sliced sausage!!!

I have on white bread and hienzes tomato sauce like it should be and along side a cup of tea.

Some I suppose will have thier "lorne" on wry with mayo and a mokachoka*******dooda whilst listening to Coldplay!

Fks sake less it with the Coldplay reference. It's Hawkwind. And it's Lorne cos I'm posh so **** off ya radge.

deesidejambo

Deesidejambos son here. It appears father has been drinking this morning to celebrate some medals at the Olympic swimming last night.

I have taken the liberty of hiding the Gin and can only apologise for any offence father may have caused to red sauce eaters.

Red sauce on a bacon roll is the only colour of sauce to put on a bacon roll.

Brown sauce is for sausages, haggis and black pudding.

Red sauce on fried eggs is also the correct choice.

Tea to be drunk with the breakfast. Coffee afterwards.

Deesidejambos son here. It appears father has been drinking this morning to celebrate some medals at the Olympic swimming last night.

I have taken the liberty of hiding the Gin and can only apologise for any offence father may have caused to red sauce eaters.

:seething:

It's ****ing ketchup :lol:

Red sauce on a bacon roll is the only colour of sauce to put on a bacon roll.

Brown sauce is for sausages, haggis and black pudding.

Red sauce on fried eggs is also the correct choice.

Tea to be drunk with the breakfast. Coffee afterwards.

Sickening !!

deesidejambo

:seething:

It's ******* ketchup :lol:

Father is asleep now and will respond on his awakening.   But he calls it red sauce so I think you are mistaken.

'Red' sauce can GTF.

And a bad imitation of Heinz really does spoil a potentially good meal.

Archived