Walker Appeal!

Maroon 1874

Not impossible, he fell over in the box, in anticapation of contact, also saying he felt contact, when there was none, this will nail him.

He has admitted going down as he felt contact, there was none. Thats a dive.

Not about being a wimp, it's about choosing your battles, I think we will lose this one, but it's worth a punt and he plays on wed now.

Choosing battles? An opposition captain called our player a cheat, and a guy watching telly has now done the same.... Players fall over or jump out of potential collisions all the time. Walker said he felt contact and it is not for others to say he should take a hit or potential hit, just because it is the "British way". The referee made a unilateral decision, and his assistant concurred. It could have been erroneous but so was his decision to allow Celtic's offside goal. These are the rules all players and clubs are signed up to. The club has to defend the player if the player says he felt contact. To propose otherwise is shameful, and shows no understanding of what the words "team" and "club" mean and represent.

Shooter McGavin

Utterly depressing if this appeal gets rejected, For me it's almost at the point where teams playing the old firm might aswell walk out the tunnel, all the players find their positions on the park and then once the kick off has been taken they all just lay down on the pitch or gather on the pitch and just have a wee chat and let them score from every kick off. During my lifetime the SFA have done everything they can to make sure celtic & rangers are given every advantage possible and the rest can just get to ****.

I don't know, maybe I'm just losing the plot or whatever, but it's honestly turning a game from something I truly loved, now to something I struggle to see the point in anymore.

heartandsoul

The GFA have got what they want, the so called old firm back in town, which is a laugh considering one part of the old firm vanished 4 years ago.They Will never admit it is a new club plying their trade in Govan.

Be interesting to see the outrage when a Celtic/Rangers player dives. I'm sure the media will go all out on them, won't they?

I hope that this escalates! For too many years all clubs out with the old firm get decisions against them where identical decisions go for the old firm. E.g. Brown scores goal celebrates in front of Hearts fans no action, Walker identical reaction booked. Just a minor example but there are loads more like that. Each other club must be able to quote similar examples. The SFA & its referees blatantly discriminate positively towards Rangers and Celtic. Is it not time that the other clubs get together produce a dossier and challenge the corruption? Better we join the others than fight alone.

If it is simulation then thats a yellow card?

Wtf is the 2 game ban for?

And this is actually the biggest farce of the lot. The SFA disciplinary procedure is completely out of sink and disproportionate to the rules of the IFAB (i.e. the laws of association football).

Which is why, if Hearts really wanted a dog fight, we'd win. The SFA's case wouldn't stand up in a court like the CAS.

We play football to IFAB laws as the SFA are part of FIFA. Until that changes, they must apply the laws of the game as they are written and nowhere in the 2016/17 laws of the game is simulation punishable by anything other than a yellow card.

When Levein took SFA to court, I think the phrase used by the judge was that the SFA tried to act as "judge, jury and executioner" - they are still at it!

Hope we take this well beyond the grubby and corrupt beaks we have at Hampden and blow this compliance officer nonsense apart.

Now if this snap poll of support for Jamie is representative, 15,000 Hearts fans, who cannot agree 1,000,000 non Hearts fans. Strathclyde votes Yes!

Anyone heard anything from Fraser Wishart - or is he happy for the Celtic & Scotland captain to call fellow professionals cheats?

Good job by the media to NOT highlight the first goal as offside and ask if Beaton went into the Hearts dressing room at HT to apologise for awarding that

Robbie is still waiting on phone/apology about The Paterson red card incident at Hamilton. The refs are good at phoning other managers but not Hearts ones it seems.

John Fleming promised Robbie that either him or Willie Collum would call to talk through tge Guidetti penalty.

That call never came.

Bent,spineless, incompetent.

Our football authorities in 3 words.

Be interesting to see the outrage when a Celtic/Rangers player dives. I'm sure the media will go all out on them, won't they?

Good Scottish laddies like McGeady, Maloney, Boyd, Naismith of old never dived.

It's a foriegn thing. Outwith the Southside and East End of Glasgow only.

Going back to Paterson at Hamilton, nothing was said or done to those who assaulted him as he lay on the ground. Perhaps the whistle saved him from a worse shoeing by sending him off.

Tynecastle Valhalla

They have to let him off with it

Anything else and they are applyin different rules to celtic

How did brown not get a yellow for celebrating to hears fans in that recent game - the same as walker did and got booked

grumpyespana

Watched it a few times I dont think there was any contact but in Walkers defence he jumped because he was expecting the tackle to come in also what should be in his favour was that he never appealed for a penalty, also on that ars*hole Broon he should be hauled up for the comment he made about Jamie but as we all know there is there is one rule for them the old firm and another for the rest.

I take it the three man panel on these things is made up of Scott brown and Andy Goram?

nah

Billy McWilliam, Timmy O'toole and Peter Lawwell - Its always Peter ******* Lawwell.

Good Scottish laddies like McGeady, Maloney, Boyd, Naismith of old never dived.

It's a foriegn thing. Outwith the Southside and East End of Glasgow only.

Mcgeady Scottish?

Archived