"Bomber" Brown slavering

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

On a more serious note.

Guys like him and thier view do not add anything to Scotland, in fact they give outsiders reason  to slag of our game even more. You could add idiots like Provan, Walker, Sutton, McAnn etc to the list

Things like this must put off companies like SKY etc investing ( not just his comments but a sum of his attitude- if we can't even take our own game seriously, how is any one else meant to?), we should be selling our game at every opportunity, not puting it down and basically bringing it down to 2 clubs.

Trumpets mouthing off like this, not only piss off every fan but give our game a poor image to the outside and add fuel to the fire that Scotland is only about 2 clubs.

Complete welt and arse.

Same old twostep, two faces of Scottish Football's cancer. Armageddon remember. My arce. Without us they cannot exist. All this tripe is perpetrated by Glasgow meeja.

Just put on the tv for the itv news............Rangers have returned.......................their deid.  Queue dead parrot sketch, thats why the SFA cannot take fiddled trophies.  

John Brown playing the Mummy, whaurs ma scroll.........Ally McCoist as Dracula trying to garnish the last season ticket money, and old Walter as the Frankenstien  monster, hard to bury. what part mr white will get, but i am sure a "geenial Harry Grout" awaits....in the clink................

:rofl:

Been out on the pish, Huey ?

slightly guilty as charged....went to the game at meadowbank, banter in the artisan.   i would just love to see an edinburgh club, hearts or hibs win the league, before i am gone..............

slightly guilty as charged....went to the game at meadowbank, banter in the artisan. i would just love to see an edinburgh club, hearts or hibs win the league, before i am gone..............

You will, this year ;)

Robbie Neilson

slightly guilty as charged....went to the game at meadowbank, banter in the artisan.   i would just love to see an edinburgh club, hearts or hibs win the league, before i am gone..............

Launch this Hobo

Ibrahim Tall

slightly guilty as charged....went to the game at meadowbank, banter in the artisan. i would just love to see an edinburgh club, hearts or hibs win the league, before i am gone..............

I'd rather cut off my ****** with a rusty spoon than see those tramps win the SPL.

Son Of Anarchy

You ******* what????

Big Slim Stylee

I can't get my head round that.  I'm trying but just nooooooooooooooo......

Sorry bud, but no Hearts fan is ever THAT pished.

You are well and truly outed.

Arthur Morgan

Wow.

Jambos_1874

Bomber Brown is the absolute definition of a mindless, utterly biased, bigoted OF-supporting scumbag. Everything he says should be ignored.

Independence

Don't necessarily agree with what he says but the league has been poorer without Rangers.

I'm looking forward to playing them again this season and the Old Firm games.[/quote

Always detested the vastly over rated old firm games. Only a Hun could write this comment!

The OF game has mostly been guff with sporadic games that have had something "interesting" happened and made the knuckledraggers and plastic Paddys go daft.

The whole OF experience is based on the hope that football rivalry is driven on by hatred.

When you are making that your focal point for selling the game you are already onto a loser.

Bomber brown is the definition of loser. So ingrained in his "we've been done wrong" outlook he becomes some sort of village idiot.

Four....I think !

Ross Co, Partick, Hamilton and the sheep.

I work beside a Cowdenbeath fan so will check if they managed to avoid them in a joint relegation/promotion season. Can't recall if they've had any format of cup meeting.

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Only a true win if rangers are in the league. I don't even know where to start with this. What about the 'true' wins they had whilst cooking the books. How do these rank?

michael_bolton

I work beside a Cowdenbeath fan so will check if they managed to avoid them in a joint relegation/promotion season. Can't recall if they've had any format of cup meeting.

Cowdenbeath played them the same season we did.

MacDonald Jardine

Sorry bud, but no Hearts fan is ever THAT pished.

You are well and truly outed.

It's anathema to me but does it differ that much from hoping Hibs win the cup?

We all know the views of a fair few on here about that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

The OF game has mostly been guff with sporadic games that have had something "interesting" happened and made the knuckledraggers and plastic Paddys go daft.

The whole OF experience is based on the hope that football rivalry is driven on by hatred.

When you are making that your focal point for selling the game you are already onto a loser.

Bomber brown is the definition of loser. So ingrained in his "we've been done wrong" outlook he becomes some sort of village idiot.

Fair enough to a point but most of the big rivalries go beyond football.

Do you think Batca v Real Madrid is based on mutual respect?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ToadKiller Dog

Never read so much crap in my life.

The police that arrested the drunk driver brown had to deal with worse crap , the one he did in his pants .

zoltan socrates

See if rangers won the league this season, they wouldnt be true champions as they didnt have to play rangers

Utter welt of an orc

Archived