"Bomber" Brown slavering

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

This is why I hate them.

Its only a true win if Rangers are in it.

Well, it will never be a true win again.

Going on about "his" title wins being genuine, that will be the ones you cheated and bought.

Utter slavering fool, but represents the average Ranger fan well, all he is missing is a bottle of Buckfast and then saying "we r the peepul" at the end.

This is why I hate them.

Going on about "his" title wins being genuine, that will be the ones you cheated and bought.

Utter slavering fool, but represents the average Ranger fan well, all he is missing is a bottle of Buckfast and then saying "we r the peepul" at the end.

all he is missing is a brain, or a light bulb in his mouth, then he could be more gainfuly employed as an uncle Fester lookalike.

The man is a parasitical rabble rouser, who panders to the knuckle draggers.

Jack Kelly's Hands

Don't necessarily agree with what he says but the league has been poorer without Rangers.

I'm looking forward to playing them again this season and the Old Firm games.

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1362924-john-brown-scottish-champions-will-be-true-champions-this-season/

This is why I hate them.

Why are you still offended by any of this ? It's just your standard pish that's been spouted for years. Don't read it and you won't get upset/outraged !

Back to 2005

Don't necessarily agree with what he says but the league has been poorer without Rangers.

I miss songs about king Billy being up a wall..or something.

Must mean we are the only true champions then !!

That's the logical conclusion.

Maybe John hasn't thought this through......! 

Rangers are hideous, but the mere thought of Celtic walking a league title is also equally hideous.

So then you've got to back Aberdeen, which is just as brutal.

Wish we could just surprise everyone and challenge.

alwaysthereinspirit

No olde firm games this season. Sorry.

There will be at least 3.

I could be wrong but maybe the suggestion is that this team have never played in the top flight ?

Jack Kelly's Hands

I could be wrong but maybe the suggestion is that this team have never played in the top flight ?

Rangers definitely have. I can remember playing them.

alwaysthereinspirit

Old Firm games, Celtic v Rangers.

Not this season. you're probably getting these two teams mixed up with two other teams. Or at least one of them. Happens all the time on here.

Bazzas right boot

Why are you still offended by any of this ? It's just your standard pish that's been spouted for years. Don't read it and you won't get upset/outraged !

Don't know if I'm "out raged" just sad how folk can get media time and spout this pish, thought as this was a football forum it would be worth a debate/ chuckle.

Bazzas right boot

Disagree. I think the game has flourished

Cup wins for St Mirren, Killie,  St Johnstone, ICT, Ross County, Aberdeen and eh Hibs is better for the game than all the cups being gobbled up by the old firm, bar the odd one every 3/4 years.

I do agree that Scotland needs all it's strong teams and a competitive league but this won't happen as a larger league is out of the question.

It's not all about Rangers, the league has been fine without their team and their horrible fans.

Best would be if Celtic f off as well, but we got to play with the hand dealt.

Look forward to the OF games?

i wish jj was my dad

Pish.

The world never mind the top flight would be better off without them and the other lot.

Have to laugh at his idea of working on a shoe string as well.

They really don't get it. 

alwaysthereinspirit

How many teams will Newco be playing for the first time? Must be a couple they never played in a cup game over their short history.

A gibberiing auld fool like that the other slavering erse welter smith. They spout absolute pish and as its their first time in the top flight they have no idea what standard they'll be up against

alicante jambo

only way to truly shut them up.

This 100 times.We play them and beat them its simple.No need to fear this club

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Definitely a Rab C type character. Bit of an embarrassment to Scotland. ....of course nobody outside of the country knows him so minimum damage

Definitely a Rab C type character. Bit of an embarrassment to Scotland. ....of course nobody outside of the country knows him so minimum damage

but Rab C actually had some pearls of wisdom, unlike bomber 'wheres ra deeds' brown

Lord Beni of Gorgie

but Rab C actually had some pearls of wisdom, unlike bomber 'wheres ra deeds' brown

Cotter?

How many teams will Newco be playing for the first time? Must be a couple they never played in a cup game over their short history.

Four....I think !

Ross Co, Partick, Hamilton and the sheep.

I assume the slavering ring piece knows how a league system works? That's right you play the teams in the same league the team that finishes first are champions.

It's like saying Man Utds championship medals are tainted when Man City weren't in the league.

He's an absolute ramjet of a man.

The Future's Maroon

That Broon is a total waste of skin and bones, I would say brains but I think my three month old kitten has more intelligence than that idiot.

Thankfully 'Bomber Broon' failled a medical and was not priveleged to wear the 'famous maroon' jersey and I can quite honestly say and thank daily the medical staff that made that happen, he is a horrible waste of oxygen and skin.

He's right when he says this would be possibly be their best ever title win. Their previous lower tier titles aren't a patch on winning the Premiership.

I assume the slavering ring piece knows how a league system works? That's right you play the teams in the same league the team that finishes first are champions.

It's like saying Man Utds championship medals are tainted when Man City weren't in the league.

He's an absolute ramjet of a man.

The general consensus seems to be that John hasn't grasped this yet. It will dawn on him but give it time.

Archived