Ticket info for cup game

Chaps

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5307

By: Hearts Media on 03 Aug, 2016 09:30

Cash gates will be in operation for Hearts? Betfred Cup second round match at St Johnstone next week.

The Jambos travel to McDiarmid Park on Wednesday, 10th August for a 7.45pm kick-off, and travelling supporters will be housed in the North Stand.

There will be no advanced ticket sales, with entry prices on the night as follows:

Adults - ?18

Concession (Over 65s and 13-18-year-olds) - ?12

Accompanied 12-year-olds and Under 12s ? Free

As cash gates are the only method of entry, supporters are encouraged to make their way to McDiarmid Park as early as possible in order to avoid queues at the turnstiles.

Good one. Sanitize the sainties, then they could stand together. Never seen that park filled in the last 10yrs

I quite fancy this one but won't know until nearer the time if I'll manage it so ?18.00 and a cash gate suits me down to the ground.

We_are_the_Hearts

A lot of our fans (and ones on here) have been saying how important the Cups are and would much prefer a day out at Hampden than a European place. So expect to see a huge support up there. 

BrellierBoy

Wont be a huge support there. Our away support is notoriously poor given the size of our home support but we may get 1800-2200.

We_are_the_Hearts

Wont be a huge support there. Our away support is notoriously poor given the size of our home support but we may get 1800-2200.

I really want a decent cup run and a Hampden day out so will be there to lend my support.

I think this is a gross understatement

Phil Dunphy

With prices like ?18, I doubt you'll see many up there on Wednesday.

Raging I'm not getting any loyalty points for this one.

:muggy:

willie wallace

?18 plus transport for a midweek game in a tournament that traditionally has

poor crowds.

Not sure i see any value there.

Phil Dunphy

This is how the greed of these wee diddy clubs is killing our game.

?18 for a league cup game? These games should have a ?10 ticket at it's highest.

?18 is not that bad when you consider they are letting those 12 and under in for free

Father or Mother with 2 kids would get in for ?6 a head on average and that is not a bad deal.

I suspect there will be many 12 year olds travelling and some looking for their fathers or mothers on the night

Phil Dunphy

?18 is not that bad when you consider they are letting those 12 and under in for free

Father or Mother with 2 kids would get in for ?6 a head on average and that is not a bad deal.

I suspect there will be many 12 year olds travelling and some looking for their fathers or mothers on the night

Great if you're planning on taking kids.

Not that great if you're an adult going without any.

Heartsmad1874

18 quid for a League Cup game? Robbing barstewards man :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nelly Terraces

?18 for a league cup game? These games should have a ?10 ticket at it's highest.

18 nicker for that shite. Scottish football. :lol:

Last season we were 20 and 12 for under 18s at home so can't understand people having a go at St Johnstone 

?18 confirms I shall be streaming the game for nothing. Tenner and 3 of us might have had a wee jaunt up there after work.

Last season we were 20 and 12 for under 18s at home so can't understand people having a go at St Johnstone

What were our league cup attendances though ?

Have to get the pricing right at these games. Folk are not interested in this cup at 20 quid a pop or thereabouts until it gets to the business end of the competition.

Hearts must have agreed to the pricing also.

What were our league cup attendances though ?

Have to get the pricing right at these games. Folk are not interested in this cup at 20 quid a pop or thereabouts until it gets to the business end of the competition.

18 pound to see us in one of only 2 competitions we have a chance of winning this season is pretty fair imo. 

With prices like ?18, I doubt you'll see many up there on Wednesday.

Raging I'm not getting any loyalty points for this one.

:muggy:

Worthwhile if you have an under 12 you go with but I agree, can't see a big crowd going.

BrellierBoy

As fans we want to win cups and the League cup is one of only 3 competitions we are in. If we get dumped out this place will go into meltdown but some fans are not going to put the effort in to back the team. If we dont back the team in numbers we deserve to get dumped out.

the big show

I think this is a gross understatement

IF we put up a decent show or get a win on Sunday there might be a bit more than what we would normally take , however that is not guaranteed and if Robbie plays the defensive strategy and we get pumped then you can expect even less . i will make my mind up after Sunday .

As fans we want to win cups and the League cup is one of only 3 competitions we are in. If we get dumped out this place will go into meltdown but some fans are not going to put the effort in to back the team. If we dont back the team in numbers we deserve to get dumped out.

So if there isn't a big away support next week, we deserve to go out the competition ?

Okay.....!

BrellierBoy

So if there isn't a big away support next week, we deserve to go out the competition ?

Okay.....!

If the fans are not going to do their bit by backing the team then yes they dont deserve to have team in next round. We have to do our bit and too many of our fans dont follow the team away enough. Not saying people can do it all the time but cup games like this are importantn

correct

Hibs announce prices for their tie..cheaper adult at ?15 but kids have to pay (remember prices are agreed between the clubs involved)

Adult tickets will be priced at ?15, with season ticket holders enjoying a reduced price of ?13 when purchasing by 5pm on Monday 8 August. Concessions are priced at ?10, with concession season ticket holders able to buy for ?9 by the same deadline.

Adults: ?15

Adult STs: ?13 (advanced sales only)

Concessions: ?10

Concession STs: ?9 (advanced sales only)

If the fans are not going to do their bit by backing the team then yes they dont deserve to have team in next round. We have to do our bit and too many of our fans dont follow the team away enough. Not saying people can do it all the time but cup games like this are importantn

What about the ones that do travel? Do they deserve the team to get dumped out?

Dumbarton prices for league match in the championship below just as some form of comparison

TICKETS for our Ladbrokes Championship showdown with Dundee United at the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium are still on sale and available for ST holders to collect.

Cash paying supporters will pay ?20 (adults) and ?10 (concessions).

Also Rangers prices against Peterhead in the League Cup

Tuesday 9 August ? Kick Off 7.45pm
Ticket prices adults ?15, concessions ?10 and juniors ?5

Think it should have been capped to ?15 but the fact kids are free sweetens it slightly.

What about the ones that do travel? Do they deserve the team to get dumped out?

There is a flaw in this plan....!

The Treasurer

Why do people continue to use the ticket price as a convenient excuse for not going to Hearts matches.

Why not just say you can't be arsed supporting your team.

Are gate reciepts shared for this game?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Probably home team retain 40% + 20% for expenses involved in organising with 40% to away team.

Noticed someone highlighting Fester Road prices at ?15 Adult, however that is a tie between 2 Championship teams (last season's 3rd definite vs 6th?) :toff:

Why do people continue to use the ticket price as a convenient excuse for not going to Hearts matches.

Why do people like you get away with coming on here putting people down who maybe don't have ?18 to piss away every second week ? Or maybe they do have it but don't think its good value for money. Dreadful attitude towards fellow Hearts fans.

I assume you will 100% be there and you attend every game religiously ?

Forza Cuore

Pretty unfair bud. People do have to pay for other things as well as football.

My Boys do Football, Karate, Tennis and Swimming.

I might be there with my 2 lads, depends how far the money stretches. We've got 3 season tickets and we go to most U20 home matches at Stenny but sometimes struggle with away PL matches due to ticket cost.

I'm sure we're not alone.

The Treasurer

Why do people like you get away with coming on here putting people down who maybe don't have ?18 to piss away every second week ? Or maybe they do have it but don't think its good value for money. Dreadful attitude towards fellow Hearts fans.

I assume you will 100% be there and you attend every game religiously ?

Not putting anyone down, just stating facts.

Too many so-called supporters feel the need to tell the world they won't spend (insert this weeks price) to go to (insert this weeks "shit-hole ground).

Why not just admit it that they can't be arsed supporting the team (unless it's a cup final or we're 10 points clear at the top of the league of course).

In answer to your second and third points.

Yes

Yes (with the very occasional exception, due to holidays etc)

The Treasurer

Pretty unfair bud. People do have to pay for other things as well as football.

My Boys do Football, Karate, Tennis and Swimming.

I might be there with my 2 lads, depends how far the money stretches. We've got 3 season tickets and we go to most U20 home matches at Stenny but sometimes struggle with away PL matches due to ticket cost.

I'm sure we're not alone.

Of course there are plenty of people who can't go for genuine reasons, including cost.

But for every genuine case I suspect there is just as many who use it as an excuse, not a reason

Archived