Chesney's wedding

LithuanianHearts

getMediaFile.do?id=144862&pictureSize=XXL&md=1212844807920

He should be ashamed of himself for wearing those shoes.

What a ******.

Gigolo-Aunt

Cogratulations. Would still punt him though.

One game in 8 means **** all.

ToadKiller Dog

Hope he enjoys his big day ,also lwhats the free kenny chesney ringtone advert above who the feck is kenny chesney ?

must be more famous than our own chesney.very broke back mountain

getMediaFile.do?id=144862&pictureSize=XXL&md=1212844807920

He should be ashamed of himself for wearing those shoes.

What a ******.

I was going to comment on the shoes too.:laugh:

Also the boy in the first photo has some mullet issues that need attending. Namely he has one.

Gigolo-Aunt
I am sure she is I know they were trying for a baby :)

LOL

Susie, have a ****ing word.

didn't see any hearts players in those photos.

guess their invites must have got lost in the post...

I am sure she is I know they were trying for a baby :)

Did they let you watch ?

Susie-Jambo-66
Susie, what kind of toothpaste does each of the Hearts first team squad use?

I can't tell you that its top secret ;)

Gigolo-Aunt
How do you know?

Chesney - "I love you baby"

Chesneys missus - "I love you back honey bunch"

Chesney - "I want to be with you forever, I want you to be the mother of my children"

Chesneys missus - "You complete me- what are you doing?"

Chesney - "Just e-mailing Susie with the news"

Chesneys missus - "God bless that women"

Chesney - "I know"

Chad Sexington
Chesney - "I love you baby"

Chesneys missus - "I love you back honey bunch"

Chesney - "I want to be with you forever, I want you to be the mother of my children"

Chesneys missus - "You complete me- what are you doing?"

Chesney - "Just e-mailing Susie with the news"

Chesneys missus - "God bless that women"

Chesney - "I know"

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Susie-Jambo-66
Susie gets the latest on Miko's "bedroom problems".

RF242263.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BDF2EE6FD-BCCF-43A8-B0B5-C8BE55051A45%7D

Miko I thought this was about Chesney :confused:

Chad Sexington
Miko I thought this was about Chesney :confused:

Yes, that's right darling.

That ironings not going to do itself cupcake.

Somewhere a man is walking around in a creased shirt.

And thats a crime Susie.

;)

Gigolo-Aunt
Yes, that's right darling.

That ironings not going to do itself cupcake.

Somewhere a man is walking around in a creased shirt.

And thats a crime Susie.

;)

ARF

Toxteth O'Grady
This is not the most important football news :) nevertheless... there's Chesney's wedding going on at the moment http://www.alfa.lt/straipsnis/186216#

good luck Chesney :cheers: (but you have to play better, sorry for saying this at such a moment)

Cheers LH

Any chance of translating the comments ?(If they are funny)

008-06-07 18:26 edita

Grazi begalo pora sakau tai NJuosrdziai

2008-06-07 18:25 www

su mazesniu pilvu nors butu apsizenijusi. ka as zinau, man negrazu su dideliu pilvu zenytis...

2008-06-07 18:24 007

manau, kad nereikia ki?tis į į?ymių ?monių gyvenimą..nes paskui jie per daug vaizduoja esantis ,,?vaig?sėmis"..

2008-06-07 18:20 arta

paimciau balta continentaly vietoj tos pokario aukos:DDD

2008-06-07 18:12 orakulas

speju kad grikstaite ryte gavo pasirasyti priesvestuvini kontrakta arba suvalge citrina :)

2008-06-07 17:40 bentliukas skolintas:)

2008-06-07 17:35 AS

KAM CIA IDOMU??KIEKVIENA SESTADIENI DESIMCIAI PORU VEDA!NA IR KA??KAS CIA PER NUOMUONE?ATRODE LIUDNAI??GAL ZMONES JAUDINOSI...O IS PILVO PADARE SAU.KAM TO REIKIA??NORJO,KAD VAIKAS GIMTU SEIMOJE!!!TAI VAIKUS IR REIKIA DARYTI SIEMOJE!!!!!

2008-06-07 17:27 o man

ji negrazi..................

2008-06-07 17:27 Kunigunda

Jau pilvas toks didelis???Pati tai kudute,grazi mergaite,o vyras tai lb jaunas atrodo.

Captain Lithuania

Haha, the shoes are ridiculas, but if they make him play better I don't see why he shouldn't wear them on a saturday afternoon :).

rudi must stay
No she is Lithuanian :)

yeah and judging by the title she was 'Miss Lithuania 2002'. Congratulations to him

DuffKirkMacKenzie
Is his Mrs Scottish, or..?

For his sake she better be. He only scores in the Scottish.;)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Congratulations to the happy couple, really puts things in perspective.

One of footballs nice guys.

Rawrrrrrrr
Congratulations to the happy couple, really puts things in perspective.

One of footballs nice guys.

Am I missing something?:confused:

As for susies obsession with all things hearts player related its quite scary, susie out of interest do you count any of the current players as friends? and would they class you as a friend?

MackaysCentreSpot

As for susies obsession with all things hearts player related its quite scary, susie out of interest do you count any of the current players as friends? and would they class you as a friend?

Out of interest Prancer do you have any friends, but more importantly would anyone class you as a friend?

I doubt it very much the answer would be yes to any of those.

King of the North

FFS... give the woman a break. She's a hearts fan... I am sure we all know weird, meaningless titbits about our heroes. Without even thinking very hard I can recall from my youth that Gary Mackay went to Balgreen primary, and that Neil Berry's favourite book is the Broons annual.

Still, gang up on Susie, if it makes you feel better.

I think that knowing that Chesney is trying for a baby is far less sad than being deliberately argumentative and negative with every post, simply to try and provoke a reaction. But it's all a matter of opinion...

For the record, Chesney remains Europe's coolest footballer... crap shoes or not. Well done the Chez!

Dr. Bapswent

You not agree congratulations are in order, or that Chesney is one of the nice guys?

It wouldn't surprise me if you disagreed.

Or if you said black was white just to get a rise.

Rawrrrrrrr
Out of interest Prancer do you have any friends, but more importantly would anyone class you as a friend?

I doubt it very much the answer would be yes to any of those.

Did I touch a nerve?

The fact is footballers deserve a bit of privacy, I dont believe for a second that these players openly share lots of information with susie, so she can post it on fans forums

If we where all to start posting details of your personal life would you be happy

Footballers can expect some publicity and invasion but no way as much as susie seems to give

Rawrrrrrrr
You not agree congratulations are in order, or that Chesney is one of the nice guys?

It wouldn't surprise me if you disagreed.

Or if you said black was white just to get a rise.

Of course congratulations are in order, as for chesney being one of the nice guys, I really dont know, I have never really thought about it

King of the North
Did I touch a nerve?

The fact is footballers deserve a bit of privacy, I dont believe for a second that these players openly share lots of information with susie, so she can post it on fans forums

If we where all to start posting details of your personal life would you be happy

Footballers can expect some publicity and invasion but no way as much as susie seems to give

Get a grip... Susie says 'I know they were trying for a baby' after somebody else has posted a pic of his wife clearly pregnant. Not exactly a Profumo affair for the new millenium is it?

Nothing to get indignant about really... is there? Unless of course you are deliberately being controversial to seek attention...? Which I am sure is not the case

MackaysCentreSpot
FFS... give the woman a break. She's a hearts fan... I am sure we all know weird, meaningless titbits about our heroes. Without even thinking very hard I can recall from my youth that Gary Mackay went to Balgreen primary, and that Neil Berry's favourite book is the Broons annual.

Still, gang up on Susie, if it makes you feel better.

I think that knowing that Chesney is trying for a baby is far less sad than being deliberately argumentative and negative with every post, simply to try and provoke a reaction. But it's all a matter of opinion...

For the record, Chesney remains Europe's coolest footballer... crap shoes or not. Well done the Chez!

Well said mate. But the sad thing is, some people on here get off on being insulting and belittling other posters.

But its alright when they want to give their little bits of meaningless tittle tattle.

Rawrrrrrrr

I will pose this question to susie and will await her response before posting further my thoughts on it.

How do you know that they where trying for children, how did you get this information and in what format did you gain it?

MackaysCentreSpot
I will pose this question to susie and will await her response before posting further my thoughts on it.

How do you know that they where trying for children, how did you get this information and in what format did you gain it?

:troll:

I thought Chesney was doing a bird from Harvey Nicks? Horrible shoes, stylish boy most of the time though.

Archived