Samsung F480

Cigaro

Mate,

Its a good phone, tried it for a week or 2 and after getting used to the Touchscreen its a great phone.

saying that after using it, and being happy with the touchscreen i went for the P520 armani instead as i like a small fone and it comes with more kit!

Mate,

Its a good phone, tried it for a week or 2 and after getting used to the Touchscreen its a great phone.

saying that after using it, and being happy with the touchscreen i went for the P520 armani instead as i like a small fone and it comes with more kit!

Whats the difference other than the size?

The armani only has a 3.2mp camera compared to a 5mp other than that i don't know of hand.

Pah! This very morning I took delivery of my spanking shiny new LG KF750 Secret. It is the absolute dugs danglies!

The bird was completely taken by the motion sensor function - if you have a picture on display, turn the phone 90 degrees and it automatically uprights the picture. Also, playing game the phone acts like a Wii controller.

As I've only had it a matter of hours I can only give you first impressions, but this one certainly gives an awesome one.

Archived