How are they getting on with that punishment for the Hampden pitch invasion?

Hammys goal celebrations

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We_are_the_Hearts

Petrie is so far up Lawells arse he is safe. If this was Hearts v Aberdeen I can guarantee that the repercussions would have been severe and dealt out already. CORRUPT to the core. If this was in Argentina or Italy there would be major violence and comeback for these SFA puppets but in this country we tend to just bend over and accept. Even some of our own fans justify it so what chance you got

Brave Hearts

So will Hi5s be docked points in the league?

So will h1b5 be even punished ?

Is Chilcott doing the investigation ?

Petrie is so far up Lawells arse he is safe. If this was Hearts v Aberdeen I can guarantee that the repercussions would have been severe and dealt out already. CORRUPT to the core. If this was in Argentina or Italy there would be major violence and comeback for these SFA puppets but in this country we tend to just bend over and accept. Even some of our own fans justify it so what chance you got

Agreed.  I said on here previously (and got shot down by some) that if this had been us we would have been slaughtered by now.

Do the SFA and Police Scotland not realise they are playing with fire here.  If they do not impose sanctions on the club they are basically saying that we as football fans have carte blanche to run on/invade the pitch every time we feel over exuberance.

heartgarfunkel

Do the SFA and Police Scotland not realise they are playing with fire here.  If they do not impose sanctions on the club they are basically saying that we as football fans have carte blanche to run on/invade the pitch every time we feel over exuberance.

It's Monty Python-esque.  Stranraer FC - lift the Scottish Cup, mass pitch invasion, attack opposition players, dig up pitch and smash goal posts, detonate dirty bomb.  To put it in context, all down to understandable over-exuberance.

:silly:

A story in the Daily Record today regarding this process and a supposed meeting between Regan and Rangers. It's a must read. The Record is taking a nauseating moral high ground position of having been misled by Regan and is openly working on behalf of Rangers. Rangers have clearly been trying to strong arm this process to their own preferred outcomes.

...a bit disco

A story in the Daily Record today regarding this process and a supposed meeting between Regan and Rangers. It's a must read. The Record is taking a nauseating moral high ground position of having been misled by Regan and is openly working on behalf of Rangers. Rangers have clearly been trying to strong arm this process to their own preferred outcomes.

Even by the SMSM and Daily Records own standards, that is an amazingly partisan piece.

Gary Ralston better watch his blood pressure. Angry, angry man

Haven't read the article but if it's going to "strong arm"the incompetent cheating barstewards at the SFA into actually doing something to punish the vermin thugs and bigots then I'm all for it no matter where any article appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seymour M Hersh

Skimmed the article and it wold appear that Sevco have obviously learned some things from Murray's old co. Bullying aggressive tactics towards the football authorities to get whatever they want.

I particularly liked this nugget.

"The Ibrox club have drawn up a series of recommendations, with the assistance of security boss Robin Howe, they were adamant would safeguard all players and clubs in future, but which were overlooked by Bowen".

In other words it was all hubz fault and were fans are innocent.

If The Rangers want to place pressure on the SFA to punish Hibs then they have my 100% backing in that conquest.

Yes it's fairly obvious that Rangers are determined to steer this process in the direction of lessons learned - improvements implemented. Away from sanctions.

manaliveits105

I would have thought a fair sanction would be ban hibs from this years cup - make them pay for all damage - fine them ?50k plus 

Rangers fine them ?25k plus

I couldn't give a **** about the punishments TBH.

I want to see them play each other pronto as tensions are still high and I want to see it all kick off again.

SandyInRoyalBlue

Ultimately, the end result will be that both clubs will get fined (Hibs probably slightly more) and a few fans will be banned.

Maroon Sailor

I'd fine Hibs, deduct them 15 points, Ban them from the SC for 3 seasons and have that shithole in Leith closed for 3 matches.

Archived