Pinilla

goggs44

Drylaw Hearts
Wonder if he had them removed in Lithuania since he's there?

You better be careful as Tonsillitis can be spread from person to person through throat fluids.

:kiss2:

Guest JamboRobbo
I might be missing something here but how does you talking about renewing your season ticket get us back on topic in a thread titled "Pinilla"?

I was using irony to make that exact point.

Not wishing to re-open an old debate, however I thought the record should be put straight re this "tonsils operation" thread. He did not have this operation done and this will therfore not pose any problem to him getting fit for the new season.

Gigolo-Aunt
Not wishing to re-open an old debate, however I thought the record should be put straight re this "tonsils operation" thread. He did not have this operation done and this will therfore not pose any problem to him getting fit for the new season.

Good stuff.

Is he is Lithuania?

Gigolo-Aunt
Wage thief.

;)

;)

I do hope the wee man can stay fit and keep a clear head.

He can make a huge difference on the park as well as fans backing from the stands.

Ryan Gosling
;)

I do hope the wee man can stay fit and keep a clear head.

He can make a huge difference on the park as well as fans backing from the stands.

Wee man? He's 6ft 2. :laugh:

My son has had tonsilitis for the last 13 weeks, been on antibiotics for longer than that. Have managed to get them to agree to take them out sooner than later, the surgeon reckons a 2 week recovery period then back to pre tonsil fitness!!!!! Which was fit and healthy. Now we all know Pinilla has had various other problems in the past but if he has had his tonsils removed then he will be back up and playing hockey ( minus the tonsils!!!) in no time!!!

Golden boy of this season just you all watch :P:p:p

I think I have got tonsilitis (will be the third time)

It's pish!

Glenilla is the future :D

Pinilla is going to do some serious damage for us this season.

I can feel it in my pish.

jamboinglasgow
Pinilla is going to do some serious damage for us this season.

I can feel it in my pish.

If I was you I would get that checked out:p

seriously though, I think a good pre-season under his belt and a new manager Pinilla could show us why he is worth keeping at Hearts. And with a fit Nade (it could happen) then the mighty Pinade could happen or Glenilla or even Glenade (Im sure that is a place up North.)

We_are_the_Hearts
If I was you I would get that checked out:p

seriously though, I think a good pre-season under his belt and a new manager Pinilla could show us why he is worth keeping at Hearts. And with a fit Nade (it could happen) then the mighty Pinade could happen or Glenilla or even Glenade (Im sure that is a place up North.)

For once I agree. A fit and focussed Nade and Pinilla would be scary in the SPL. With a midfield choice of Kingston, Jonsson, Ruben, Aguair, Driver, Cesney, Miko we could be a force....................BUT if we don't get a decent manager in then it will all fade away like last season.

tartofmidlothian
while Pinilla suffers with his mistreated tonsils

I heard it's Pinilla that does all the tonsil mistreating.

We_are_the_Hearts
I heard it's Pinilla that does all the tonsil mistreating.

All that money each week obviously he will like a Calin Klein or two (allegedly). A good managerial appointment could get him focussed though...............

jamboinglasgow
For once I agree. A fit and focussed Nade and Pinilla would be scary in the SPL. With a midfield choice of Kingston, Jonsson, Ruben, Aguair, Driver, Cesney, Miko we could be a force....................BUT if we don't get a decent manager in then it will all fade away like last season.

Am i that disagreeable;)

but yes those two fit and focussed up front with a fit midfield of I would say an on form driver Ruben/Jonsson Kingston Miko/Chesney would tear apart teams as they would link well and help create chances. We just need to improve the defence alot i.e. a good left and right back, and a defender to partner Berra (though karpidas did ok.) Add in a good goalie as I would prefer Banks to be back up as it allows him to coach other goalies. Then that would be a team that would cause problems to other spl teams including rangers and celtic.

Pinilla as good as an ashtray on a motorbike comes to mind but thats just me untill we see him play more 5 games if that

You've got some imagination and a big conceit of yourself that you think people "follow" you around. It's because you are always on about the same theme, persistently: there is no need to follow you around.

As regards your ST you have been vociferous in your tirades against renewing until we get a manager that one could easily conclude you misled (or lied to) people on JKB in the same way as VR appears to have done with you. I am sure you are an honest man and fully intended not to renew until your criteria were met but for some reason things changed. Now VR might have been in a similar situation with what he told you but you are not according him the same understanding.

BTW I admire your courageand honesty in admitting your ST purchase and I think, when appropriate, you should criticise VR/the club but please, not all the time.

:fing25:

Two things.

1 - This thread is not about Pinilla anymore

2 - JamboRobbo has always been a greetin faced bugger on JKB.....prob a decent bloke in real life tho!;)

.....but a right soor faced git on here tho.....just to clarify likesay

I had my tonsils removed 3 times - YES 3 times. Aged 6, 12 and 24.

The last time it was agony. In hospital for a week, experienced the worse pain ever. In a fit of rage and after chucking my bedside water jug at the doctor he finally agreed to give me something stronger than junior paracetomol.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I got home the day of the 1992 SC final (your right - Hibs didn't win it). In absolute agony - went to bed only to wake up sweating during the night. Except it was not sweat but blood - I was haemorrhaging. Quick 999 - rushed to the hospital where some Nurse tried unsuccessfully to remove a clot from my tonsil but everyime she attempt this I projected blood all over her, the floor etc... I was passing out due to amount of blood loss before some Doctor managed to remove the clot on my tonsil. With that I collasped, woke up 12 hours later with a blood transfusion. Cue another 10 days in hospital.

I could have died and never seen us win the Scottish Cup. Imagine the number of Hibees that will go to their grave with that thought. ;)

Sorry - ramblings over - back to Pinilla.

Seymour M Hersh
I had my tonsils removed 3 times - YES 3 times. Aged 6, 12 and 24.

The last time it was agony. In hospital for a week, experienced the worse pain ever. In a fit of rage and after chucking my bedside water jug at the doctor he finally agreed to give me something stronger than junior paracetomol.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I got home the day of the 1992 SC final (your right - Hibs didn't win it). In absolute agony - went to bed only to wake up sweating during the night. Except it was not sweat but blood - I was haemorrhaging. Quick 999 - rushed to the hospital where some Nurse tried unsuccessfully to remove a clot from my tonsil but everyime she attempt this I projected blood all over her, the floor etc... I was passing out due to amount of blood loss before some Doctor managed to remove the clot on my tonsil. With that I collasped, woke up 12 hours later with a blood transfusion. Cue another 10 days in hospital.

I could have died and never seen us win the Scottish Cup. Imagine the number of Hibees that will go to their grave with that thought. ;)

Sorry - ramblings over - back to Pinilla.

And on that happy note!!! What a horrid story. Glad you made it to the 2 cup finals. Hopefully you'll see many more.:107years:

Jam Tarts 1874

Well if Pinilla gets off to a good start and doesn't get injured in the first few games then it could be a sign of better things to come. There are many things that have gone wrong at Hearts over the past couple of seasons, but it has to be said that we have had much more than our fair share of injuries - I do wonder what goes on at Riccarton.

An injury free start to the season from all our key players would I'm sure get things moving again - as long as we have a manager.

Thank god for that.

I for one still think it was a wise move to re-sign him and feel that the period between August and December will be pivotal to his future with the club. I fully expect us to be either talking about his fantastic ability and goals OR talking about his impending departure at the end of this year.

Like the rest of us, I hope it is the former.

Well if Pinilla gets off to a good start and doesn't get injured in the first few games then it could be a sign of better things to come. There are many things that have gone wrong at Hearts over the past couple of seasons, but it has to be said that we have had much more than our fair share of injuries - I do wonder what goes on at Riccarton.

An injury free start to the season from all our key players would I'm sure get things moving again - as long as we have a manager.

As a regular watcher - absolutely nothing most of the time. Too much standing around and not enough coaches.

Archived