Pinilla

goggs44

davemclaren
in lithuania for pre season conditioning, (EEN sports).

He must have let his hair get in some state.... ;)

maroonlegions
He must have let his hair get in some state.... ;)

mind you it will give him time to GEL in with the squad eh.:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts

Under the watchful eye of that 'World renowed' fitness expert Eduard Malofeev no doubt.

And those experts in all Footballing matters - The Romanovs.

Midloth_Iain

Is Mad Eddie there too ?

airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

DH - You beat me to it......

expect another injury setback in the next 48 hrs or so then................

a chipped finger nail or rogue hair placement ruling him out for 4 to 6 weeks..................:rolleyes:

chester copperpot

Its foooooooking Pinilla.

Capital P...... i n i l l a.

Not exactly the toughest name to spell.

Especially when you've just read an article about him!

That kind of thing really ****es me off too. :nuts: Jeez, run a spell checker!

That kind of thing really ****es me off too. :nuts: Jeez, run a spell checker!

Why would Pinilla come up in a spell check?

He does in mine. I love him...ahhhhh :dribble:

chester copperpot

Comes up as Pianola. :laugh:

Still closer to the correct spelling than the OP got though eh?

• Moderators

Title amended and infraction given for bad spelling. :P

(Only joking Goggs!!)

Rawrrrrrrr

I agree, anyone who can misspell pinilla should be shot:rolleyes: he has only been here 2 years afterall

chester copperpot
Title amended and infraction given for bad spelling. :P

(Only joking Goggs!!)

Makes a nice change you chucing out an infraction to someone else apart from me. ;)

vegas-voss

He'll break down after a week of conditioning training and be out for another 6 months.It's bubble wrap he needs.

Auld Reekin'
Under the watchful eye of that 'World renowed' fitness expert Eduard Malofeev no doubt.

And those experts in all Footballing matters - The Romanovs.

And with Vyachi Hleb as his minder... :P

lithuanian_vodka_bottle_thumb.jpg

So Vlad is going to butt out of team affairs, and give amanager sole responsibility? :wacko:

So why is he training a striker over in lithuania, that the new manager might not want? :dribble:

Billy the Jambo

Give him a couple of days he will cut himself shaving and be out for a year . Get this waster to feck

Geoff Kilpatrick

By the looks of it, his intensive training seems to be spending 24 hours on Facebook!

Drylaw Hearts
By the looks of it, his intensive training seems to be spending 24 hours on Facebook!

I have heard this before.

I also hear he has a lot of ladies as 'friends' on Facebook.

And one very, very, very sad JKB'er

Oh my.

He will pull a hammy trying to get his boots on and then he will strain his groin when trying to get his end away

Toxteth O'Grady

I'm gutted

A Pinilla thread with pictures attached, but no pictures of a lovely lady

:sad:

Gigolo-Aunt

I heard Rangers were in for him on the basis that Inter Milan were monitoring his situation.

If it is true I applaud Romanov - if he is actionally paying such high wages then yes he is allowed to expect a return.

For me Pinilla has shown no signs to merit it but I am willing to change my opinion.

why would Vlad pay ?30k on mental health assistance then section Pinilla to Lithuania

Any odds for seeing Pinilla in a Kaunas strip before we see him in a Hearts strip again?

Gerd Muller

Newspaper article from the 4th June

cote_mago_1_0618_l.jpg

Translation through Babelfish.

"The life of Cot? Lopez, Mago and Pinilla to a year of the great scandal Exactly a year ago, one of the last great scandals of the Creole nonsense took place. Like not remembering all the commotion that Jose caused to the supposed infidelity of Maria Lopez towards Luis Jim?nez and anything less than with Mauritius Pinilla. Exactly a year ago, one of the last great scandals of the Creole nonsense took place. Like not remembering all the commotion that Jose caused to the supposed infidelity of Maria Lopez towards Luis Jim?nez and anything less than with Mauritius Pinilla. The protagonists of the tridente call of the love, are in Chile by these days, but something changed. The Cot? no longer speaks nor just in case and changed radically its image, while Pinilla suffers with his mistreated tonsils and alMago the mice ate the language to him. The 30 of May of 2007, divided everything when Mauritius Pinilla arrived slow at the baptism of its daughter after to have sent one of its historical spools. They spent few days, so that all identified the woman who supposedly had spent the night with him, who was nothing less than at that time the platinada blonde model. To the same it gave it Pinilla to understand without tapujos. " I can confess to them that I was who was with her that night, but am to Mrs. Lopez to whom she corresponds to give to pertinent explanations to his marido" to him; , he affirmed the player of the Scottish Hearts. While today the model takes a walk like a serious owner of house, a year ago really it was cornered. The shame had almost it sunk in a depression and until it visited tarotistas to save his marriage. " He passed something with Mauritius, an absurdity, as well as he happened more with three thousand people, he is not for my anybody special one, my the unique special person is my husband, who it master and it respect. He trusts me totally, but I would not be with him at this moment " , Cot? in an unexpected press conference said in the middle of the street. By this citation, the Magical one was well-known as the deer and until their companions had a photo to him hers with the drawn horns. And as far as Pinilla well little it has changed in these last twelve months. It has not played almost anything and it has followed with his repeated scandals whenever it comes from visit to the country. To a year of the controversy, Maria Jose Lopez obtained already that to his she pardoned it husband and prepares her marriage by the church with his amadoMago. On the other hand, Pinigol, spends its days in Santiago with a demand through pension nutritional and affected by a strong tonsilitis."

Apparently he will be struggling to be fit for pre-season after having to undergo surgery for tonsilitis...

It's in the Benji article on EEN site

The Future's Maroon

Aye, I see it in The Sun this morning, got to get his tonsils out...wouldnt imagine that is going to hold him back too much...I have not had my tonsils out, but surely its not going to set him back that much?!

Basically a non-story.

Guest JamboRobbo

Pinilli now in injury doubt for pre-season.

Shock Horror. It's just one reason after another for not actually having to get fit enough to play any football.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Anderlecht-want-Benji.4164550.jp

Feel a bit sorry for the boy as he clearly has health / head problems, but from an HMFC perspective, it's another 12k a week for another 3 years which looks like it's gonna go the same place as the last two years worth of wages we gave him - down the drain.

Guest JamboRobbo
The extra you paid on your season ticket will help defray the cost

Extremely relevent point as usual. If you've nothing to contribute to the thread subject, please give me a break and troll someone else for a few days. :rolleyes:

The Mighty Thor
Pinilli now in injury doubt for pre-season.

Shock Horror. It's just one reason after another for not actually having to get fit enough to play any football.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Anderlecht-want-Benji.4164550.jp

Feel a bit sorry for the boy as he clearly has health / head problems, but from an HMFC perspective, it's another 12k a week for another 3 years which looks like it's gonna go the same place as the last two years worth of wages we gave him - down the drain.

We seem ever further from any kind of 'return on investment' with this joker.

The person that sanctioned the alleged extension to his deal should be sectioned, along with the player.

expect another injury setback in the next 48 hrs or so then................

a chipped finger nail or rogue hair placement ruling him out for 4 to 6 weeks..................:rolleyes:

ah! the old tonsil's one.............

what a shame for the guy,he is so unlucky :rolleyes:

Extremely relevent point as usual. If you've nothing to contribute to the thread subject, please give me a break and troll someone else for a few days. :rolleyes:

I thought it was extremely relevant as you were clearly worried about the financial implications and you yourself could have saved money by renewing early instead of all your "no manager, no ST" tripe. One does not need to troll someone who so continually mono-themes the board.

Guest JamboRobbo
I thought it was extremely relevant

You seem to think that discussing my ST status (which it's clear from your posts you know nothing about) is relevent to every thread.

It's not.

One does not need to troll someone who so continually mono-themes the board.

So you'll not be following me round repeatedly asking/commenting on my ST renewal status on multiple threads then. Except you have been for about a week now

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=304527#post304527

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=305922#post305922

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=311067#post311067

I've had more than enough of your trolling. If you have something to discuss about HMFC, fair enough. But if you just want to discuss my season ticket status, it's got nothing to do with you.

You seem to think that discussing my ST status (which it's clear from your posts you know nothing about) is relevent to every thread.

It's not.

So you'll not be following me round repeated asking/commenting on my ST renewal status on multiple threads then. Except you have been for about a week now

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=304527#post304527

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=305922#post305922

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=311067#post311067

I've had more than enough of your trolling.

You've got some imagination and a big conceit of yourself that you think people "follow" you around. It's because you are always on about the same theme, persistently: there is no need to follow you around.

As regards your ST you have been vociferous in your tirades against renewing until we get a manager that one could easily conclude you misled (or lied to) people on JKB in the same way as VR appears to have done with you. I am sure you are an honest man and fully intended not to renew until your criteria were met but for some reason things changed. Now VR might have been in a similar situation with what he told you but you are not according him the same understanding.

BTW I admire your courageand honesty in admitting your ST purchase and I think, when appropriate, you should criticise VR/the club but please, not all the time.

Guest JamboRobbo
You've got some imagination and a big conceit of yourself that you think people "follow" you around.

Well I've just shown evidence of you doing exactly that. Repeatedly hassling me about my ST status, on various threads.

Call it what you will, you've been doing it for a week now.

As regards your ST you have been vociferous in your tirades against renewing until we get a manager that one could easily conclude you misled (or lied to) people on JKB in the same way as VR appears to have done with you. I am sure you are an honest man and fully intended not to renew until your criteria were met but for some reason things changed. Now VR might have been in a similar situation with what he told you but you are not according him the same understanding.

I didn't want to renew until we had a manager appointed, but in the end I renewed for family reasons (i.e. the rest of my family wanted to renew, and I currently have seats beside them). That has absolutely nothing to do with you, but now you know so hopefully that will be enough to stop you repeatedly trolling me with questions about my ST renewal?

BTW I admire your courageand honesty in admitting your ST purchase and I think, when appropriate, you should criticise VR/the club but please, not all the time.

I've criticised Vlad massively over the manager situation. I've also praised him for providing the finances (10M wages/year) , and I've criticised him for wasting those wages (by interfering). I've praised him for his efforts to attract young fans and I've criticised him for his lack of listening to existing fans. I've praised Vlad for the potential plans for the stadium, and I've criticised him when things have been delayed or appear to be stalling. I praised Vlad when it looked like we were going to appoint McGhee, and I criticised him when the deal fell through and it became apparent we had no plan B.

As always with me, praise where due, and criticism where due. Perhaps you could try the same.

Well I've just shown evidence of you doing exactly that. Repeatedly hassling me about my ST status, on various threads.

Call it what you will, you've been doing it for a week now.

Not hassling you. Simply asking a fair question which you chose to ignore. I would not have asked the question if you had not been so dogmatic and scathing in your stance.

I didn't want to renew until we had a manager appointed, but in the end I renewed for family reasons (i.e. the rest of my family wanted to renew, and I currently have seats beside them). That has absolutely nothing to do with you, but now you know so hopefully that will be enough to stop you repeatedly trolling me with questions about my ST renewal?

It has absolutely nothing to do with me just as VR's reasons for not fulfilling what he said has nowt to do with you: it doesn't stop you from making almost hateful comments and changing posts round to get to this.

I've criticised Vlad massively over the manager situation. I've also praised him for providing the finances (10M wages/year) , and I've criticised him for wasting those wages (by interfering). I've praised him for his efforts to attract young fans and I've criticised him for his lack of listening to existing fans. I've praised Vlad for the potential plans for the stadium, and I've criticised him when things have been delayed or appear to be stalling. I praised Vlad when it looked like we were going to appoint McGhee, and I criticised him when the deal fell through and it became apparent we had no plan

Well maybe you shouldn't have praised him for going for McGhee and even if you did, you did not use your common-sense that McGhee was not going to be available for 4 months due to M'well's circumstances. The problem just about went away - after 4 months. Just get behind the club as you haven't a clue what's going on behind the scenes (nor do I).[/I]

As always with me, praise where due, and criticism where due. Perhaps you could try the same.

I think if you read my last post you will see praise where it is due. For someone to be so against renewing and then have the courage, humility and honesty to admit that they unintentionally misled the board is admirable. That may sound a bit cynical - it's not meant to be.

Guest JamboRobbo

JamboAl, you seem to have a problem realising this is a Hearts message board for discussing Hearts, not a JamboRobbo message board for discussing my ST status.

Your question has nothing to do with Hearts. Whether or not I choose to renew my ST or not has nothing to do with you.

VR is Hearts owner. His actions affect all Hearts fans, and as such, his actions are of relevence when discussing HMFC, and discussion of Vlads words/actions are fare game on an HMFC message board.

Finally, you come up with some drivel saying I misled the board? As though anyone (other than you apparently) even cares whether I was going to renew or not? Simple fact is, I personally had no intention of renewing due to the way our club has been run for the past two years, but due to family wanting to renew, I gave in and renewed. I'm not happy at having done that, as I feel it's gives implicit support for the way Vlad has run the club. But rightly or wrongly, it's done now.

Now will that finally be enough information to stop you feeling the need to troll me with questions about my ST renewal on every thread, and allow people to discuss things about HMFC instead of my ST status?

JamboAl, you seem to have a problem realising this is a Hearts message board for discussing Hearts, not a JamboRobbo message board for discussing my ST status.

Once again your ego takes over. I never suggested it was a JR message board: if it were I would never be on it. Normally your (or anyone else's) ST status would be irrelevant but your dogmatic stance changed that. Even now you're on another thread about Pedro (the thread is about Berra and Rangers and you still get it round to have a go at the club) throwing money away with Tall(?) and yet you've done the same thing with your ST or even STs. People/glass houses!

Your question has nothing to do with Hearts. Whether or not I choose to renew my ST or not has nothing to do with you.

I have agreed that normally it would have nothing to do with me but when you come out on open forum so venomously and persistently against renewing, it dilutes its right to be private.

VR is Hearts owner. His actions affect all Hearts fans, and as such, his actions are of relevence when discussing HMFC, and discussion of Vlads words/actions are fare game on an HMFC message board.

Yes but some business matters must be conducted outside the public gaze and if you didn't agree you should have stuck with your first option ie not renewing. BTW I do not think VR is our owner. He sold his shares to UKIO/UBIG or whatever.

Finally, you come up with some drivel saying I misled the board? As though anyone (other than you apparently) even cares whether I was going to renew or not? Simple fact is, I personally had no intention of renewing due to the way our club has been run for the past two years, but due to family wanting to renew, I gave in and renewed. I'm not happy at having done that, as I feel it's gives implicit support for the way Vlad has run the club. But rightly or wrongly, it's done now.

So you still backed the Romanov empire despite all you said!

Now will that finally be enough information to stop you feeling the need to troll me with questions about my ST renewal on every thread, and let people discuss things that actually matter?

I did not troll you as I have explained - even the simplest things don't seem to penetrate your skull. If you had replied to a reasonable question first time there would have been no need to ask again. And if you keep posting the same weary claptrap it is inevitable that people will reply (or as you chosse to put it, "troll").

...It has absolutely nothing to do with me just as VR's reasons for not fulfilling what he said has nowt to do with you...

Eh?

Am i reading you correctly?

Are you saying that VR's reasons for not fulfilling the Jan 1st statement have got nothing to do Hearts supporters?

Eh?

Are you saying that VR's reasons for not fulfilling the Jan 1st statement have got nothing to do Hearts supporters?

I am actually saying that there will be times when it would be appropriate for commercial etc reasons not to say too much and that we supporters should not be expected to be alerted every time VR visits the toilet. Some people are assuming, and they may even be right, that there was no plan B but equally we may be at a delicate stage in negotiations with someone where it would be folly, and unfair on the other club (if one is involved), to blab across the media. Such negotiations can be protracted but I too will be concerned if there's nothing on the horizon come the start of training.

Guest JamboRobbo
Eh?

Just wait - for his next trick, he'll be explaining to you why we don't actually need a manager....

Anyway, to try and get this thread back on topic, I renewed my ST don't you know. After having said I wasn't going to renew unless we appointed a manager.

Do you think I should be put down, or maybe just banned for a year? ;)

WeeToonJambo
Just wait - for his next trick, he'll be explaining to you why we don't actually need a manager....

Anyway, to try and get this thread back on topic, I renewed my ST don't you know. After having said I wasn't going to renew unless we appointed a manager.

Do you think I should be put down, or maybe just banned for a year? ;)

I might be missing something here but how does you talking about renewing your season ticket get us back on topic in a thread titled "Pinilla"?

Archived