Tynecastle View.

Harry Potter

Harry Potter

One of the few enjoyable moments last night was the great view of Edinburghs landmarks.

I was in Section D row 26 which is 4 rows short of the highest point in the Wheatfield stand.

Even at that height great views of Arthurs seat, the castle, office buildings and lots of peoples houses.

Will this view be taking away when the new stand is built, obviously if its the same height it will.

Any ideas folks.

davemclaren

One of the few enjoyable moments last night was the great view of Edinburghs landmarks.

I was in Section D row 26 which is 4 rows short of the highest point in the Wheatfield stand.

Even at that height great views of Arthurs seat, the castle, office buildings and lots of peoples houses.

Will this view be taking away when the new stand is built, obviously if its the same height it will.

Any ideas folks.

Unfortunately the view will go.

Italian Lambretta

Did you get a good view of the Arsehole in the Hearts dugout?

Any ideas folks.

Any ideas folks.

Yeah it's great, here's the view from my ST seat in C...

post-11107-14692187403644_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Did you get a good view of the Arsehole in the Hearts dugout?

How did you manage to get a seat in there?

Archived