Are Hearts leaking alot of these stories about player transfers.

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

So many players at Hearts who have been average to put it kindly being linked with million pound moves to here there and everywhere.Makes you think if it's just Hearts putting word out in the hope to get others interested.I mean come on who in there right mind could have scouted Goncalves and came away thinking now thats a player after the season he has had.

Well if it works I will be delighted.

I would be happy to get rid of the vast majority and start from scratch.

portobellojambo1
Are Hearts leaking a lot of these stories about player transfers.

Although it is perfectly possible there is an element of truth in what you say, I would suspect the more likely case is that in many instances it is just lazy journalists trying to fill column inches.

Although it is perfectly possible there is an element of truth in what you say, I would suspect the more likely case is that in many instances it is just lazy journalists trying to fill column inches.

Wouldn't be suprised. There has been some complete non-stories lately (More so than usually).

Agents are usually the source of transfer speculations.

Certainly for good players. We don't have many.

JamboGraham

Lazy journos and too many football people with time on their hands so open their mouths instead....

Don't worry the football starts again tomorrow...!!!

So many players at Hearts who have been average to put it kindly being linked with million pound moves to here there and everywhere.Makes you think if it's just Hearts putting word out in the hope to get others interested.I mean come on who in there right mind could have scouted Goncalves and came away thinking now thats a player after the season he has had.

You could be right . It would certainly be in our interests to get shot of some of those being mentioned. Could Also be their agents as Hearts are not a happening club ,to say the least, under the current regime and I can imagine a lot of players would fancy a move just now. With so many parties having a vested interest in transfers and the dosh they generate it's hard to know whats true and whats not. One things for sure, we'll be the last to know

rudi must stay

way too smart for us...

Archived