Walker still feeling the pain........

Clerry Jambo

The sensible approach would be to let him get fit.as for questions about his head that's bit harsh

Reading the article it doesn't sound as bad as people are making out. He says he still gets a bit of pain. The important word being bit. I don't imagine if you get none shaved it doesn't instantly become pain free.

Jambof3tornado

The sensible approach would be to let him get fit.as for questions about his head that's bit harsh

Regarding his head,several times this season he has appeared knackered but RN has made him play through it. Dundee away he was dead on his feet wanting off and he was told another 5 another 5 so maybe there is something psychological with Jamie.

If you could get 60 minutes every game it's worth persisting with him.

Regarding his head,several times this season he has appeared knackered but RN has made him play through it. Dundee away he was dead on his feet wanting off and he was told another 5 another 5 so maybe there is something psychological with Jamie.

If you could get 60 minutes every game it's worth persisting with him.

Maybe he's just lazy.

sairyinthat

If he has pain then quite simply he is not fit and should Not even be considered for a start.Knee hurts then common sense tells you he will hold back in tackles etc.

Yeah I heard we were determined to **** his career and **** his knee and ensure he needs to retire in 3 months avoiding any chance of us ever being able to sell him in order to get a few games out of him at the start of this season.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Craig told me himself. I agreed.

Craig said it would be a bonus if he could barely walk once he retired as everyone knows walker is a hun

ITK

To say that he's finished is a tad harsh.

Safe to say he's probably not going to earn a big money move down south soon, but there's no reason he can't still be a big player for us.

the big show

To say that he's finished is a tad harsh.

Safe to say he's probably not going to earn a big money move down south soon, but there's no reason he can't still be a big player for us.

i have heard IF the guy could he would be along m8 in a minute . i have my doubts about his injury and i'm not going to get into it but does it not make you wonder WHY Robbie refuses to take him off at times . PS And you can add Nicholson and Patterson to the want away list as well and management know it  . 

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I'd take Jamie Walker and his dodgy knee over just about every player at the club, tbh.

JeanLouisValois84

i have heard IF the guy could he would be along m8 in a minute . i have my doubts about his injury and i'm not going to get into it but does it not make you wonder WHY Robbie refuses to take him off at times . PS And you can add Nicholson and Patterson to the want away list as well and management know it .

Concerns me that we seem to have so many want away players, mostly our young Scottish guys. Compare it to Hibs where they all seem delighted to be. Wonder why this is.

sairyinthat

I'd take Jamie Walker and his dodgy knee over just about every player at the club, tbh.

Well I wouldn't under any circumstances and can't understand any who would.Defies logic imo.

the big show

Concerns me that we seem to have so many want away players, mostly our young Scottish guys. Compare it to Hibs where they all seem delighted to be. Wonder why this is.

i honestly don't think it takes Einstein to work out without trying to be cheeky mate . 

Lack of ambition from the Hibs guys wanting an easier life?

Our Scottish guys not got the mentality to work as hard as it takes to get a big move down south?

If Walker is not going to play many games then there is huge pressure on Djoum as our only other creative player. We need new signings!

i have heard IF the guy could he would be along m8 in a minute . i have my doubts about his injury and i'm not going to get into it but does it not make you wonder WHY Robbie refuses to take him off at times . PS And you can add Nicholson and Patterson to the want away list as well and management know it .

I've always known that he's a bit of a Hun sympathiser as well as a Jambo.

It's accepted in modern football that 80% of professional footballers will always throughout there careers be playing games carrying some type of knock or niggling injuries, players playing at 100% fitness is virtually unheard of

Archived