Well done Wales!

crichiejambos

William H. Bonney

Horrible team with a horrible manager and horrible weather and horrible everything.

The further Wales go the more it hurts the english media/pundits etc.

Especially that the three scores were all born in England. Presume then that they COULD have chosen to play for England!

Probably figured they weren't "good enough" hahahahaha....

Horrible team with a horrible manager and horrible weather and horrible everything.

:gok:

Correct.

Son Of Anarchy

Had Belgium to win tournament but otherwise I'm delighted for Wales big time.I'm claiming my ?10 back off my two Welsh mates though.

The further Wales go the more it hurts the english media/pundits etc.

helps some of them make their points about England's failings so perhaps not so much

Shearer made a good comparison with the academy backgrounds of both squads (i.e. very similar)

Wales v Iceland final it's the year of the underdog.

Certainly is.

The Lochend Cockends got the cup didn't they?

Robson Kanu. The ghost of Johan Cruyff.

Not close to the Flying Dutchman.

J Cheever Loophole

Had Belgium to win tournament but otherwise I'm delighted for Wales big time.I'm claiming my ?10 back off my two Welsh mates though.

Only 2?, Tonight I have 3M and odd of the feckers.

So pleased for them. Just shows you dreams can come true. I think they can get to the final Portugal are nothing special imo

Only downside Ramsay and Ledley missing out because of bookings. They are a good TEAM  though while Portugal are over dependant on Ronaldo.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Wales v Iceland final it's the year of the underdog.

Italy was my big team and Iceland my outsiders so happy so far but I have to say Wales could take some stopping and I really believe they will beat Portugal now.

So pleased for them. Just shows you dreams can come true. I think they can get to the final Portugal are nothing special imo

Only downside Ramsay and Ledley missing out because of bookings. They are a good TEAM  though while Portugal are over dependant on Ronaldo.

They may say otherwise but losing those two is a huge loss.

I think it will be tight. Ronaldo won't get is easy mind !

CollyWolly

I don't think Ledley misses. It's the centre back Davies that misses with Ramsay.

north wales jambo

Came to match last night with my boys,they were so excited to see there first European match at tynecastle 13 and 9, made up we won but not great performance. Got home this afternoon, watched match tonight, all I'm getting now is grief, dad can we get over for semi final. Gutted for Ramsey.

J Cheever Loophole

Came to match last night with my boys,they were so excited to see there first European match at tynecastle 13 and 9, made up we won but not great performance. Got home this afternoon, watched match tonight, all I'm getting now is grief, dad can we get over for semi final. Gutted for Ramsey.

Soft booking, he'll be missed. Player of the tournament so far. Rested braw for the final. 

Randle P McMurphy

I hate Wales and all who sail in her, that's all

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Maroon Sailor

This lack of a Winter break is really hurting the home nations

colinmaroon

Horrible post!

Robson Kanu. The ghost of Johan Cruyff.

He was playing against the most piss poor centre back combination we'll see at this tournament.

Well done Wales anyway.

Everybody in the local tonight cheered Wales on and given how close we are to Wales that is some achievement. England fans here are now getting seriously pissed off at how bad things have turned out. Wales winning tonight is defo adding to the tension.

Looking forward to Bales Wales shoving it right up Ronaldo.

Bowmans_Boot

Come on Portugal!!  I have never liked Wales at all and hope they get hammered.

Come on Portugal!!  I have never liked Wales at all and hope they get hammered.

If Ronaldo had a bad night against Iceland I hope it pales in comparison to what Wales will do. 

And I'm not a great fan of Welsh football fans.

Bowmans_Boot

If Ronaldo had a bad night against Iceland I hope it pales in comparison to what Wales will do. 

And I'm not a great fan of Welsh football fans.

I quite like Ronaldo's arrogance, if I am honest :P  And I am FAR more of a Messi fan than Ronaldo, I just like his star quality and presence. 

Good on them.

Pretty embarrassing that the likes of them and Iceland are streets ahead of us though.

glastonbury jambo

I quite like Ronaldo's arrogance, if I am honest :P  And I am FAR more of a Messi fan than Ronaldo, I just like his star quality and presence. 

vomiting.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

Germany should win it .

Germany have never beaten Italy in tournament football, I think the winner will come from this game though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darth Sidious

Hal Robson-Kanu, without a club.  <cough cough>  Levein...make the call.

Maroon Sailor

Ahh, typical.

https://twitter.com/ElChiefMoore/status/748989687340105729?s=09

They just couldn't let them have their moment.

CmTyIJKWIAAhmWV.jpg

I switched over to SSN after the match and I thought the same as you when I saw this graphic

Everything always seems to be related or compared to England when it comes to International football

They can't help themselves - I remember Scotland had a crucial qualifier at Hampden the same night England had a friendly and after the opening headlines it was a case but first to England and our chief football reporter Nick Collins

Unknown user

I don't know what it is with me this year but I just can't be happy for Wales, I'm so jealous.

I've got a Welsh mate over here who's decked his house out in bunting and dragons and the like, and because Holland aren't there, the *****'s all over the bloody news, I can't escape.

I'm so, so jealous, I just can't help it even though I know it's prickish of me

Seymour M Hersh

That Scotland you're talking about?

Seymour M Hersh

Ahh, typical.

https://twitter.com/ElChiefMoore/status/748989687340105729?s=09

They just couldn't let them have their moment.

CmTyIJKWIAAhmWV.jpg

It's not (or shouldn't be) a surprise that Sky continually bum up England. After all they've just spent another (?4bn + this time) obscene wedge of money for the "privilege" of screening it's top league (best in the world so I'm unreliably informed). 

Seymour M Hersh

Absolutely delighted for them.  But I still have to wonder why as a country we are seemingly now unable to produce genuine quality players. Considering Rugby is still their national sport and their population is more than 2 million less than us (a country where football is supposedly the national game).  

Maroon Sailor

Absolutely delighted for them.  But I still have to wonder why as a country we are seemingly now unable to produce genuine quality players. Considering Rugby is still their national sport and their population is more than 2 million less than us (a country where football is supposedly the national game).  

Think that is Scotland's last excuse (of a long list) out the window now - the old population one

They can't even fall back on the old winter break one now either

William H. Bonney

That Scotland you're talking about?

No. I was making light of someone's comments on the Wales match thread. It's obviously gone over people's heads!

Glamorgan Jambo

Absolutely delighted for them. But I still have to wonder why as a country we are seemingly now unable to produce genuine quality players. Considering Rugby is still their national sport and their population is more than 2 million less than us (a country where football is supposedly the national game).

The Welsh football and rugby teams share a training base, many facilities and even some of the background staff. When I saw Chris Gunter getting forward so fast in the 85th minute I couldn't help but think the fitness, stamina and recovery training from Gatland's side of the operation was a factor.

The Future's Maroon

I used to really dislike Wales, until a few years ago I went to Cardiff with Scotland, nice place and very nice people (crap weather). I was genuinely happy for them last night and fully deserved...I think they even have a chance against the Portuguese in the Semi.

Seymour M Hersh

No. I was making light of someone's comments on the Wales match thread. It's obviously gone over people's heads!

Apologies I've not been on the match thread. Apart from the everything bit though you could be taking about us.  :whistling:

Archived