Orlando mass shooting incident

Norm

Hashtags and sing songs are daft but if it makes people feel better, so be it.

As for nutjobs like this guy, he doesn't scare me or change my life at all. That's the point. If it happens to me, so be it.

As for the IRA, they had lost popular support amongst the wider nationalist community with their campaign. They needed to change tack. Yes, I accept there is a difference in terms of negotiation with them as Daesh are nihilists but to be afraid of Muslim extremism is to let extremists win.

Its okay to be afraid IMO. To be afraid is to be cautious. To be more cautious is to be more safe.

Of course you cant legislate for being in the wrong place and at wrong time, but then you cant legislate for a lorry wiping you out at a bus stop, or your cells deciding they fancy taking on cancer for a giggle. Most of the places in the world which I wouldn't enter into are not places attractive to go to for tourism anyway, so I'm not missing out or changing plans or desires. Probably Egypt and Istanbul are worth avoiding for now ( I have been to both anyway so no real loss there), but anywhere else, I go and don't think twice about it.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence Colly but that is the most self-indulgent sanctimonious post I have ever read on this forum.  You are literally taking the moral high ground and breathing in air of superiority because you walk in the same circles as people who look different to yourself.  Who the f?k doesn?t!!! This is 2016 ffs.  I couldn?t care any less about someone?s skin colour so your boast about being friends with ?Blacks? etc does not impress me.  I care more about what Colly Wolly had for breakfast this morning than someone?s skin colour or sexuality.  My issue is with the bullshit that is religion. 

It is very sad that you seem to think you are more intelligent than me because you have Muslim friends.  What the f?k.  You are clearly trying way too hard man, way too hard.  I bet you are the type of person that thinks a classroom in the UK with 15 black kids (only) is diverse?  I once got called racist as I once said I was not particularly attracted to Chinese women.  This shit makes me real sad and it is people like you that create this tension in the world today.  The fact that you have to make reference to the fact that your inner circle is such diverse says more about you than I.

Your wrong. THIS is the most  self indulgent sanctimonious post you'll ever read on this forum.

First of all. Don't use the term 'no offence' You are OFFENSIVE. I can handle it.

A bit like yourself 'I hate' (great name which says a lot about you) I don't actually give one what anyone thinks about me, especially no marks. I am more intelligent than you. This thread proves it. I cant  help that and I'm not apologising or hiding from it. I am arrogant. Pompous even. I am downright rude when confronted by arseholes. Deal with it.You asked me if I was a muslim and then made an offensive sectarian comment. I answered and expanded even though it was none of your damn business and now your criticising that answer and picking holes in it.

I am cleverer, more intelligent, better educated, more open minded and more articulate than you. In fact I am a better person. All proven in this thread where you have expressed more bigoted and sectarian thoughts and posts than I have ever seen permitted on here. 

However you can make me go away if you don't like all that. The ignore function is an excellent remedy.

I also don't get how people are referring to some views on here as "extreme". Let's get one thing very very very straight (excuse the pun) some feelings (mine in particular) are absolutely nothing compared to the feelings Islam has towards Judaism.

They'd probably think the same about you, if they had the misfortune of reading the biggest hypocrite of JKB.

And you've got some brass neck on that Engerland thread, son.

They'd probably think the same about you, if they had the misfortune of reading the biggest hypocrite of JKB.

And you've got some brass neck on that Engerland thread, son.

Rest assured I am 100% certain Islam would hate me and my lifestyle. I therefore have no qualms about my ill feeling towards them. I give Islam the respect it gives me. I think that is quite fair.

Sawdust Caesar

Nothing screws things up quite like religion.

Religion gives comfort to people in a world torn apart by.....err..religion.

3fingersreid

Someone posted this online here before and it troubled me slightly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JeC2OLv_Fhw

This video is as depressing as it is surprising. They seem to be glorifying their barbarism and hate. They just look like normal people to me but to admit to having such sickening beliefs is just appalling. Sick and warped ideology.

Why do they feel the need to separate men and women siting with each other ? Does this apply to husband and wife , dad and daughters even mother and son ?

Genuine question as I really don't know anything about these views in the same way I don't understand all the different variations of Christian ( Protestant ) churches in Scotland / Britain when they all believe in the same thing

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You are literally taking the moral high ground

One way to make yourself look unintelligent is to continuously use words where you clearly have no idea what they mean. Just a wee tip there for when you're trying to debate with people.

One way to make yourself look unintelligent is to continuously use words where you clearly have no idea what they mean. Just a wee tip there for when you're trying to debate with people.

You're being a wee bit contumelious there, mate !

:beatnik2:

Trump now talking about tighter gun controls - namely targeted at those on "terror watch lists". A proposal that would seem like a no brainer, from someone with apparently no brain.

Will be interesting to see how/if that changes public opinion about him.

maroonlegions

Trump now talking about tighter gun controls - namely targeted at those on "terror watch lists". A proposal that would seem like a no brainer, from someone with apparently no brain.

More to come on Trump, leaks that is and for Clinton too. 

Trump is a  rancid , homophobic racist .

2014.01.03-mrconservative-52c73369835ed-

Anonymous hacker targets Twitter accounts of ISIS supporters following Orlando attacks.
EUROPE.NEWSWEEK.COM

Maybe that anonymous mob should turn their attentions to gun/bullet manufacturers.

Trump is a  rancid , homophobic racist .

He's not too bright either.  I saw a video clip of a speech where he was promising, on his first day in office, to "unsign" all the Executive Orders that Obama has signed.

Someone needs to tell the would-be President that there is no such word as 'unsign'.

Maybe that anonymous mob should turn their attentions to gun/bullet manufacturers.

Or maybe they should just get jobs.

Ibrahim Tall

He's not too bright either.  I saw a video clip of a speech where he was promising, on his first day in office, to "unsign" all the Executive Orders that Obama has signed.

Someone needs to tell the would-be President that there is no such word as 'unsign'.

I find that hard to believe, Trump knows words, he has all the best words.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Which is even funnier considering that Obama has been making the point that people can be put on no-fly lists, FBI watch lists etc but can't be stopped from buying a gun.  Now Trump, who tries to insult Obama at every opportunity is taking that very rhetoric.  He might be the biggest clown going, but i'll say this for him, he's got some brass neck. 

Which is even funnier considering that Obama has been making the point that people can be put on no-fly lists, FBI watch lists etc but can't be stopped from buying a gun. Now Trump, who tries to insult Obama at every opportunity is taking that very rhetoric. He might be the biggest clown going, but i'll say this for him, he's got some brass neck.

Indeed. But the fact he has even suggested it gives me hope that perhaps one day the gun laws will, one day, change for the better.

I wonder if people realise that the fact that this happened isn't actually a muslim problem, it's an American problem.

Is it really a surprise that a man who has serious issues and extremely easy access to guns perpetrated this? Unfortunately, no.

We keep getting told about the "thousands" of radicalised muslims in this country, the UK, but how many mass shootings have we had in the last 10 years? How many bombings in the last 10 years besides London? It might well be zero to the first one (I haven't checked). The difference is we can't go into Tesco and buy a rifle along with our bread and milk.

In 2012, a white male entered a primary school and massacred 20 children. America had the perfect opportunity to change their gun laws then. The absolute perfect opportunity. They didn't. If they won't change the laws when children are being massacred, then why would they change it when gays are being massacred, or muslims, Christians or any human for that matter. This wasn't an LGBT tragedy, it was a human tragedy.

You see all these Americans on facebook and twitter, I'll use Dwayne Johnson as an example. He posted something on Instagram to the effect of "My thoughts are with Orlando etc etc. A tragedy, but I still believe in the right to bear arms and protect your family." Well if nobody was allowed to bear arms then what are you protecting them from?

They won't change the gun laws (in my uneducated opinion) and this sort of thing will keep happening. If he's white then he'll be mentally ill. If he's black he'll be a thug, if he's muslim he'll be a terrorist. They'll always have a scapegoat to keep their precious guns. "He did it because he is mentally unstable" or "He did it in the name if Islam". The fact of the matter is they did it because it's so easy for them to do it. They did it because they can.

I wonder if people realise that the fact that this happened isn't actually a muslim problem, it's an American problem.

It's a problem that is growing with Islam, greater tensions and unrest in the middle East and North Africa, poverty, ISIS and is made worse and more deadly in the US due to their gun laws.

It's completely disingenuous to suggest that this case is not a "muslim problem" as you say. We know already that the lunatic's religion played a role in this. The US gun laws just make it all the worse for everyone in proximity to the lunatic when he had his meltdown. 

There's clearly problems with the abhorrent views held by many Muslims and other religious people that are odds with the values that modern, democratic, free, progressive societies have.

There's clearly a problem with extremism and militant attitudes in Islam and how particular texts and Muslim speakers can be seen to justify violence towards non-believers and those they believe have sinned.

There's clearly a problem with the number of disenfranchised, poverty dwelling, bitter, angry Muslims with little to lose who are prepared to commit violent attacks as they feel they are justified and they might become a martyr.

There's clearly a problem that martyrdom is encouraged by some and almost revered by many in Islam.

There's clearly a problem when religiously motivated nutjobs have easy access to powerful guns.

I agree with everything else you wrote. American gun laws are ridiculous and these things will continue to happen until they change. We just need to face up to the fact that the core texts in Islam do (or are at least being seen to ) justify / encourage / allow violence and this is having grave consequences for Non-Muslim countries and some Muslim countries alike. 

Looks like Beverly called it right earlier in the thread. Self hating, conflicted, warped homosexual by most accounts now.

Quality ranting, lots of which I agree with but some I don?t. Was he actually in the nightclub? I don?t think it mentions. If he wasn?t he is certainly making himself a victim which is not cool. Terrorisms, hate crimes and mass shootings are certainly not just a gay thing. They are completely indiscriminate. Straight, gay, malke, female, child, baby, Muslim, Jewish, Protestant, Catholic, White, Black, Chinese. Absolutely anyone is at risk certainly not just gays. A non gay nightclub was bombed in Bali about 15 years ago.

I know people mean well and I fully get the sentiment but this whole Facebook Profile fad (I say fad as another profile picture change will be along next week), the "Je suis Charlie", the human shield in Glasgow's George Square, the candlelight vigils and most of all, the waste of time that is prayer is so lame, highly disingenuous and very very cringey in my opinion.

Sadly, people jump on the bandwagon so as they are to be seen as a stand up chap who is against these horrible acts. No shit, most folk abhor this shit but I kind of sense people are doing the above to make themselves look better. Perhaps just the cynic in me though.

Just a wee observation - it doesn't seem to matter what topic you're discussing these days, you nearly always manage to squeeze in some sort of scathing remark about people "trying to be seen" a certain way or "being nice". What's that about? If people don't agree with your viewpoint then they must all be flaky sycophants? Or is it just a means of defending your own views and acknowledging that many of them are pretty extreme and "not nice"? I don't really get it. You hate so many things these days, i8. Life must feel pretty stressful. You're going to give yourself an ulcer.

Bindy Badgy

We just need to face up to the fact that the core texts in Islam do (or are at least being seen to ) justify / encourage / allow violence and this is having grave consequences for Non-Muslim countries and some Muslim countries alike. 

There's probably stuff like that in most religious texts. There certainly is in the Old Testament. The question is why is extremism so much more prevalent in the Muslim world? Most Christians pick and choose the parts of the Bible that they choose to follow and even those that use it as an excuse to hate certain groups tend to stick to hate speech rather than murder. Why do a relatively high proportion of Muslims use their religion as an excuse to kill? I'm not sure if there's an easy answer to this question.

There's probably stuff like that in most religious texts. There certainly is in the Old Testament. The question is why is extremism so much more prevalent in the Muslim world? Most Christians pick and choose the parts of the Bible that they choose to follow and even those that use it as an excuse to hate certain groups tend to stick to hate speech rather than murder. Why do a relatively high proportion of Muslims use their religion as an excuse to kill? I'm not sure if there's an easy answer to this question.

I'm no expert but I believe that the tone of the Koran is more violent than that of the New Testament. Christians follow the teachings for Jesus in the NT and he was a chilled out, hippy, love thy neighbor type of a dude by all accounts. Mohammed was a conquering warrior I think. Most of the crazy violent punishment stuff in the Bible is in the OT.

Christianity allows people to leave the religion without punishment, Islam is not always so understanding.

Throw in poverty, people with nothing to lose, poor police resources, access to guns, jealousy of the West in terms of freedom / lifestyle / government restriction / possessions and archaic laws and attitudes regarding homosexuality and things look slightly grim.

Islam and Christianity are as ridiculous as each other in terms of content IMO but Islam just seems a little more extreme and dangerous in attitude. Then there's the whole Jihad and Martyrdom ideals that I don't think are present in Jesus teachings.

That's just my thoughts off the top of my head. I have nothing against Muslims. Never really met any that I've had a problem with. They don't come around to my house and bug the shit out of me to discuss their favourite mythical being. They just do their thing and keep themselves to themselves in my experience. I just think that the texts that they are working with are more open to the violent / extremist interpretation and when combined with poverty, Jihad, martyrdom and the other societal factors that I've just thought of, the incidences of nutjobs having bloody meltdowns is going to be higher than that of other religions.

IS are obviously giving the nutjob element some hope and encouragement as well but that's yet another problem that we've no idea how to deal with.

The whole thing is a mess and we're all standing around looking at each other without a clue what's for the best. Iraq and Afghanistan have been disastrous and we still don't know what the long term effects of those campaigns will be. The future looks ominous in terms of this problem.

Just a wee observation - it doesn't seem to matter what topic you're discussing these days, you nearly always manage to squeeze in some sort of scathing remark about people "trying to be seen" a certain way or "being nice". What's that about? If people don't agree with your viewpoint then they must all be flaky sycophants? Or is it just a means of defending your own views and acknowledging that many of them are pretty extreme and "not nice"? I don't really get it. You hate so many things these days, i8. Life must feel pretty stressful. You're going to give yourself an ulcer.

Hi Redm,

I know I am coming across like that but I really am genuinely happy in life.  Life has been good to me, I?m lucky.  My only ?extreme? views are on religion and I don?t hide it.  I think it is an absolute abomination to the human race.  I guess I am just getting tired of the # tag society we are living in nowadays.  Everyone is an internet freedom fighter and social justice warrior.  This whole wave of Nationalism that has come over us all like a Tsunami.  Social (ist) media is so very loud but it doesn?t help anything.  Throwing cold water over yourself, creating a hashtag or liking a picture of a starving child in the Sudan does nothing apart form appear on someone?s feed.  I think the world is getting increasingly fake, I really do.  Everyone wants the world to know they have changed their profile picture to show their ?support? for the most recent tragedy the media are choosing to favour, or wear a badge on the lapel of their coat as a badge of niceness.  We are picking and choosing so much, purely because something is more ?in vogue?. 

159,000 people die every day on average.  How many f?ks are given for these people who are not on a BBC news website?  The answer is zero.  Prince dies and everyone was Prince?s biggest fan but there have been a total of zero threads in 10 years on him in JKB and I never once seen him on my facebook feed when he was alive.  People are becoming grief merchants it is sickening.  Within 2 seconds of a celebrity death someone has posted a thread on JKB saying they are ?in tears? ? this is fake and for one it is total bullshit.  They are not in tears and they have probably never even mentioned the person who died in the past 10 years.

100,000 people die in Bangladesh and no-one gives even a scrape of a rats ass as it was not covered much in the media.  People are also getting every lazy in who we blame for all that is wrong in life.  The closure of a high street shop is the governments fault even although the person blaming the government never shopped in this shop since the 1980.  Everything is the bankers fault, or the Tories.  I have even stopped watching programs I used to love like Question Time as it is just brain dead drones getting in one of the ?left?s soundbytes? as they know it will get applause.

You speak out about anything that is not favoured by the left and you are a right wing bigot.  You say you agree more with ?Trump? and you are a fascist.  If someone chooses to be pro the United Kingdom you hate your own country. Even our Saltire, OUR countries flag has been commandeered and become a symbol of nationalism or Scottish Pride. 

You get a bunch of jobless and lazy wasters put on a ?V for Vendetta? mask and they are seen as revolutionaries.  In the time I have worked so far this morning 20,000 people have died in the world and who gives a shit? Will there be any ?RIP threads? on here? No, because it will not win any back slaps.  I am clearly a cynic in life, but I believe the vast majority of the hash taggers, the candle light vigilers (I accept this is not even a word), the Facebook profile changers are full of complete and utter shite.  Something comes up on someone?s Facebook feed about horrific work conditions in Thailand and someone clicks ?like? to feel good for that 1 split second and that everyone will see that they care about it, then they will scroll down their page to a picture of a dancing dog and forget about it. 

It is getting to the stage that people on my Facebook were having RIP posts about people that died 2 years ago.  Someone obviously tried to trick them and they clearly do so many RIP posts on Facebook they literally forgot about who they are doing it for.  Everyone is trying to change the world but not really.  I say not really as they are not marching in their hundreds of thousands to Westminster or the White House like back in a time when we actually DID change the world, they are not standing infront of a moving tank, they are sitting on our arses by a computer creating hash tags and hitting ?like?. I also object to how I am made to feel like I am in some way a worse person or less Scottish for supporting a political party that the ?left? object to. 

Apologies for the rant Redm it is in no way aimed at you (obviously) but just life in general.  But as I said please don?t think I am a life hater.  I love life.  I am a small spec on our planet and that is how I like it.  I am a bit of a misanthrope but who isn?t? Who really is a people person? It is a textbook entry on any CV but are we really? Again, people say what people want to hear and are full of bullshit. I distance myself from the public, I live alone and I love it.  I harm no-one, contribute to society, recycle, love animals and try do good when I can.  When I do good I just don?t detail it and let the Twitter world know how amazing I am. 

Peace

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Hi Redm,

I know I am coming across like that but I really am genuinely happy in life.  Life has been good to me, I?m lucky.  My only ?extreme? views are on religion and I don?t hide it.  I think it is an absolute abomination to the human race.  I guess I am just getting tired of the # tag society we are living in nowadays.  Everyone is an internet freedom fighter and social justice warrior.  This whole wave of Nationalism that has come over us all like a Tsunami.  Social (ist) media is so very loud but it doesn?t help anything.  Throwing cold water over yourself, creating a hashtag or liking a picture of a starving child in the Sudan does nothing apart form appear on someone?s feed.  I think the world is getting increasingly fake, I really do.  Everyone wants the world to know they have changed their profile picture to show their ?support? for the most recent tragedy the media are choosing to favour, or wear a badge on the lapel of their coat as a badge of niceness.  We are picking and choosing so much, purely because something is more ?in vogue?. 

159,000 people die every day on average.  How many f?ks are given for these people who are not on a BBC news website?  The answer is zero.  Prince dies and everyone was Prince?s biggest fan but there have been a total of zero threads in 10 years on him in JKB and I never once seen him on my facebook feed when he was alive.  People are becoming grief merchants it is sickening.  Within 2 seconds of a celebrity death someone has posted a thread on JKB saying they are ?in tears? ? this is fake and for one it is total bullshit.  They are not in tears and they have probably never even mentioned the person who died in the past 10 years.

100,000 people die in Bangladesh and no-one gives even a scrape of a rats ass as it was not covered much in the media.  People are also getting every lazy in who we blame for all that is wrong in life.  The closure of a high street shop is the governments fault even although the person blaming the government never shopped in this shop since the 1980.  Everything is the bankers fault, or the Tories.  I have even stopped watching programs I used to love like Question Time as it is just brain dead drones getting in one of the ?left?s soundbytes? as they know it will get applause.

You speak out about anything that is not favoured by the left and you are a right wing bigot.  You say you agree more with ?Trump? and you are a fascist.  If someone chooses to be pro the United Kingdom you hate your own country. Even our Saltire, OUR countries flag has been commandeered and become a symbol of nationalism or Scottish Pride. 

You get a bunch of jobless and lazy wasters put on a ?V for Vendetta? mask and they are seen as revolutionaries.  In the time I have worked so far this morning 20,000 people have died in the world and who gives a shit? Will there be any ?RIP threads? on here? No, because it will not win any back slaps.  I am clearly a cynic in life, but I believe the vast majority of the hash taggers, the candle light vigilers (I accept this is not even a word), the Facebook profile changers are full of complete and utter shite.  Something comes up on someone?s Facebook feed about horrific work conditions in Thailand and someone clicks ?like? to feel good for that 1 split second and that everyone will see that they care about it, then they will scroll down their page to a picture of a dancing dog and forget about it. 

It is getting to the stage that people on my Facebook were having RIP posts about people that died 2 years ago.  Someone obviously tried to trick them and they clearly do so many RIP posts on Facebook they literally forgot about who they are doing it for.  Everyone is trying to change the world but not really.  I say not really as they are not marching in their hundreds of thousands to Westminster or the White House like back in a time when we actually DID change the world, they are not standing infront of a moving tank, they are sitting on our arses by a computer creating hash tags and hitting ?like?. I also object to how I am made to feel like I am in some way a worse person or less Scottish for supporting a political party that the ?left? object to. 

Apologies for the rant Redm it is in no way aimed at you (obviously) but just life in general.  But as I said please don?t think I am a life hater.  I love life.  I am a small spec on our planet and that is how I like it.  I am a bit of a misanthrope but who isn?t? Who really is a people person? It is a textbook entry on any CV but are we really? Again, people say what people want to hear and are full of bullshit. I distance myself from the public, I live alone and I love it.  I harm no-one, contribute to society, recycle, love animals and try do good when I can.  When I do good I just don?t detail it and let the Twitter world know how amazing I am. 

Peace

There's no way I'm reading all that.

There's no way I'm reading all that.

lol, a Shaun Lawsonesque post.  Fortunately I don't do it often, I just thought I needed to explain a few things.

AlphonseCapone

Hi Redm,

I know I am coming across like that but I really am genuinely happy in life. Life has been good to me, I?m lucky. My only ?extreme? views are on religion and I don?t hide it. I think it is an absolute abomination to the human race. I guess I am just getting tired of the # tag society we are living in nowadays. Everyone is an internet freedom fighter and social justice warrior. This whole wave of Nationalism that has come over us all like a Tsunami. Social (ist) media is so very loud but it doesn?t help anything. Throwing cold water over yourself, creating a hashtag or liking a picture of a starving child in the Sudan does nothing apart form appear on someone?s feed. I think the world is getting increasingly fake, I really do. Everyone wants the world to know they have changed their profile picture to show their ?support? for the most recent tragedy the media are choosing to favour, or wear a badge on the lapel of their coat as a badge of niceness. We are picking and choosing so much, purely because something is more ?in vogue?.

159,000 people die every day on average. How many f?ks are given for these people who are not on a BBC news website? The answer is zero. Prince dies and everyone was Prince?s biggest fan but there have been a total of zero threads in 10 years on him in JKB and I never once seen him on my facebook feed when he was alive. People are becoming grief merchants it is sickening. Within 2 seconds of a celebrity death someone has posted a thread on JKB saying they are ?in tears? ? this is fake and for one it is total bullshit. They are not in tears and they have probably never even mentioned the person who died in the past 10 years.

100,000 people die in Bangladesh and no-one gives even a scrape of a rats ass as it was not covered much in the media. People are also getting every lazy in who we blame for all that is wrong in life. The closure of a high street shop is the governments fault even although the person blaming the government never shopped in this shop since the 1980. Everything is the bankers fault, or the Tories. I have even stopped watching programs I used to love like Question Time as it is just brain dead drones getting in one of the ?left?s soundbytes? as they know it will get applause.

You speak out about anything that is not favoured by the left and you are a right wing bigot. You say you agree more with ?Trump? and you are a fascist. If someone chooses to be pro the United Kingdom you hate your own country. Even our Saltire, OUR countries flag has been commandeered and become a symbol of nationalism or Scottish Pride.

You get a bunch of jobless and lazy wasters put on a ?V for Vendetta? mask and they are seen as revolutionaries. In the time I have worked so far this morning 20,000 people have died in the world and who gives a shit? Will there be any ?RIP threads? on here? No, because it will not win any back slaps. I am clearly a cynic in life, but I believe the vast majority of the hash taggers, the candle light vigilers (I accept this is not even a word), the Facebook profile changers are full of complete and utter shite. Something comes up on someone?s Facebook feed about horrific work conditions in Thailand and someone clicks ?like? to feel good for that 1 split second and that everyone will see that they care about it, then they will scroll down their page to a picture of a dancing dog and forget about it.

It is getting to the stage that people on my Facebook were having RIP posts about people that died 2 years ago. Someone obviously tried to trick them and they clearly do so many RIP posts on Facebook they literally forgot about who they are doing it for. Everyone is trying to change the world but not really. I say not really as they are not marching in their hundreds of thousands to Westminster or the White House like back in a time when we actually DID change the world, they are not standing infront of a moving tank, they are sitting on our arses by a computer creating hash tags and hitting ?like?. I also object to how I am made to feel like I am in some way a worse person or less Scottish for supporting a political party that the ?left? object to.

Apologies for the rant Redm it is in no way aimed at you (obviously) but just life in general. But as I said please don?t think I am a life hater. I love life. I am a small spec on our planet and that is how I like it. I am a bit of a misanthrope but who isn?t? Who really is a people person? It is a textbook entry on any CV but are we really? Again, people say what people want to hear and are full of bullshit. I distance myself from the public, I live alone and I love it. I harm no-one, contribute to society, recycle, love animals and try do good when I can. When I do good I just don?t detail it and let the Twitter world know how amazing I am.

Peace

I actually agree with much of this.

I actually agree with much of this.

So did I. Unfortunately he didn't take the time to explain his totally unwarranted prejudices against those with faith or his deep seated hatred of anyone who is Muslim.

So did I. Unfortunately he didn't take the time to explain his totally unwarranted prejudices against those with faith or his deep seated hatred of anyone who is Muslim.

Unwarranted?

The White Cockade

Leftist Media

Is that the Sun, the Express, Daily Mail, Times?

Most mainstream newspapers are Tory leaning not Labour and definitely not friends of the SNP

zoltan socrates

Leftist Media

Is that the Sun, the Express, Daily Mail, Times?

Most mainstream newspapers are Tory leaning not Labour and definitely not friends of the SNP

The media are more than newspapers though, one media outlet that everyone finds hard to miss is the bbc, and a more warped leftist organisation you'll struggle to find, and it's in everyone's home every day, most of the pish spouted on here echoes the beebs rhetoric

Craig Gordons Gloves

The media are more than newspapers though, one media outlet that everyone finds hard to miss is the bbc, and a more warped leftist organisation you'll struggle to find, and it's in everyone's home every day, most of the pish spouted on here echoes the beebs rhetoric

Interesting take on the BBC, my own opinion is that they're actually doing what they are supposed to be being impartial - as evidenced by the fact that both the left and the right view the BBC has having the opposite opinion to them. Look at Farage on QT for example - the 'left' were always complaining that he (and by extension UKIP_ were on QT a disproportionate amount of time while the right and UKIP complained that they weren't being given the platform by the BBC.

How did the perpetrator manage to shoot for 3 hours before cozzerz arrived or is that just the report I have read which may be false

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Archived