Christian Nade to Palace ?

Midloth_Iain

Midloth_Iain

Tonights E.E.N. claiming lardy ar*e is on Neil Warnock's radar for a possible summer signing and Hearts will not be difficult to deal with, assuming they get back the 500k they paid for him. ;)

Don't care much. We do, however, need strikers and I'll be very interested to see where Vlad intends to find them.

iamcraigbeattie

He got the right credentials for being a decent player. With some decent coaching, fitness training and some obvious nutritional advice i reckon he could do a decent job for us.

Drylaw Hearts
Tonights E.E.N. claiming lardy ar*e is on Neil Warnock's radar for a possible summer signing and Hearts will not be difficult to deal with, assuming they get back the 500k they paid for him. ;)

He fell out with Warnock at Sheff Utd which led to his transfer to Hearts.

Maybe they've made up.

Could be more good news

Another wage thief off the books.

Nade,Goncalves I wonder if anybody fancy's a bullet from bosnia.

brellierlegend

I seriously cant stand Nade. I think his attitude is a disgrace. Would be delighted to get rid for free but if we can get any kind of cash then I would be ecstatic!

Midloth_Iain
He fell out with Warnock at Sheff Utd which led to his transfer to Hearts.

Maybe they've made up.

Warnock actually says he has "spoken to Hearts, knows all about C.N.'s unpredictable abilities and rates him".

Should also mention that Ruben Palazuelos has been training whilst home in Spain as preparation for pre-season. Nice to see at least one member of the squad has a professional attitude.

If true its great news - fat ersed wage thief.

Agreed. Nade is a waste of skin.

When I read the name of this thread I presumed he was up for a knighthood or some such like award. Possibly for services to fast food or for earning shed loads of dos for no return. Imagine my surprise to it suggested that another football club may be prepared to buy the tub O lard.

I seriously cant stand Nade. I think his attitude is a disgrace. Would be delighted to get rid for free but if we can get any kind of cash then I would be ecstatic!

Agreed.

Lets just hope we never have Warnock as a manager now.

Rawrrrrrrr

Good riddance

Do you think the custody battle for the yellow pimp mobile will turn nasty?

Drylaw Hearts
Warnock actually says he has "spoken to Hearts, knows all about C.N.'s unpredictable abilities and rates him".

Should also mention that Ruben Palazuelos has been training whilst home in Spain as preparation for pre-season. Nice to see at least one member of the squad has a professional attitude.

Then they have made up.

"I spoke to a couple of my team-mates at Sheffield United including Luton Shelton, who told me that Hearts would be a great club to play for. I had fallen out with the manager (Neil Warnock] so decided it was the best thing for me to do.

http://sport.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Nade-reveals-his-regret-at.3603434.jp

Nade's attitude stinks, how can you be lacking in fitness and be slighty chubby when you are a PROFESSIONAL football player!?

Nade's attitude stinks, how can you be lacking in fitness and be slighty chubby when you are a PROFESSIONAL football player!?

Never seemed to bother Robbo. ;)

Drylaw Hearts

From the EEN :

CRYSTAL PALACE have approached Hearts about the possibility of luring the French striker Christian Nade back to England.

Neil Warnock, manager at Selhurst Park, coached Nade whilst in charge of Sheffield United and remains an admirer of the player's unpredictable style. He has contacted officials at Tynecastle inquiring about the 23-year-old's availability.

Hearts would be receptive to offers for Nade, provided they matched or bettered the ?500,000 paid to Sheffield United for the forward's services last August.

Such a fee would be well within Crystal Palace's financial capabilities and Warnock must decide whether to follow up his initial inquiry when he returns to work next week. Currently holidaying in the Maldives, Warnock spoke exclusively to the Evening News about his interest in Nade.

"I've spoken with Hearts briefly," he said. "We have a list of targets and his name is on it. He's one we rate and, obviously, I know him from my time at Sheffield United. He's unpredictable and I know that. I'm away until June 10 so I won't be doing anything about it until after I'm back. I haven't spoken to the player."

Nade scored five goals in 27 appearances for Hearts last season, enduring an indifferent maiden season in Scotland. His contract runs until 2010 but the Tynecastle hierarchy are unlikely to be difficult to deal with should they receive a serious offer for the Frenchman.

Billy the Jambo

PLEASE let this be true no matter what Palace offer just fecking take it

Be fantastic if we can recoup what we paid for him. Hopefully many more to follow out the door.

Definately has ability but I just don't think we will ever see it consitently. A bit like Pinilla in that sense but I actually like him.

I'm sure Frail will be round in a second to say the ever popular "If we can just get him fit".

Guest JamboRobbo

Shouldn't we get double or money, seeing as they'll be getting double the player (literally).

Midloth_Iain
Shouldn't we get double or money, seeing as they'll be getting double the player (literally).

He may want to double his wages to go to Palace. Twice as many McDonalds and BK'S in Saff London than Edinburgh ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
He may want to double his wages to go to Palace. Twice as many McDonalds and BK'S in Saff London than Edinburgh ;)
He'll feel more at home with all the fried chicken shops down there also.

Clerry Jambo
Be fantastic if we can recoup what we paid for him. Hopefully many more to follow out the door.

Definately has ability but I just don't think we will ever see it consitently. A bit like Pinilla in that sense but I actually like him.

I'm sure Frail will be round in a second to say the ever popular "If we can just get him fit".

Frailly might just fight to keep him - looking forward to the Nade / Elliot combination flourishing next season under Frail:p

alwaysthereinspirit

We should get double our money only because he now has Scottish premier league experience. What? Rankgers and Celtic do it all the time.:P

You should have finished that with a (very loud) BOOM BOOM :)

There's not one player currently at Hearts who I give a *hi* about. Anyone of them could leave and it wouldn't bother me.

I actually rate him as a player.

If he was half the size he is, he'd be fantastic IMO.

Does seem to have attitude issues though. And if we can make a profit on him then ok, but it SERIOUSLY drives home the need for us to sign at least 1 striker. Possibly 2 or 3.

Bottom line is no player should be leaving, or being tracked / offered trials, until the new manager says he does or doesn't want them. :mad:

Spellczech

Sweat and graft brigade having a grumble again?

Nade has talent. Get him properly fit and play him next to a competent strike partner (Pinilla would be my choice) and they could both be fantastic.

Play him next to Clum and he'll just look talented but lazy since Clum is all perspiration and no inspiration.

I actually rate him as a player.

If he was half the size he is, he'd be fantastic IMO.

Does seem to have attitude issues though. And if we can make a profit on him then ok, but it SERIOUSLY drives home the need for us to sign at least 1 striker. Possibly 2 or 3.

Big time. With Elliot (thank feck) and Nade likely to leave what are we left with :

Pinilla - about as reliable as punting Hibs for the Scottish Cup

Mole - Nowhere near good enough

Glen - promising but not going to play week in week out

We need at least 2 first 11 strikers before the season starts.

Guest JamboRobbo

Or Hearts fans expressing an opinion that happens to differ from yours.

Nade has talent. Get him properly fit and play him next to a competent strike partner (Pinilla would be my choice) and they could both be fantastic.

I agree.

I'd also think if Ronaldo and Rooney signed for us, they could both be fantastic. But that ain't very likely to happen either.

Midloth_Iain

If you were to guarantee me that this would happen I would happily keep Nade, but in my opinion he aint interested.

A new manager might sort him out but I wont hold my breath.

Get rid asap. I'd be laughing if we got our money back for him.

Yes he might have a bit of skill but he never looks like being any sort of regular goalscorer and his attitude stinks. It'll also free up some more wages.

Cut The Crap

Must be some size of radar.

Why can't clubs and managers just use the phone to ascertain a player's whereabouts? :P

robertbonaly

There is a God indeed if we can shift that huge lump of lard and get our money back - praise be, I say praise be !!!!

robertbonaly
Get rid asap. I'd be laughing if we got our money back for him.

Yes he might have a bit of skill but he never looks like being any sort of regular goalscorer and his attitude stinks. It'll also free up some more wages.

And space in the bath tub I would think!!!

One thing to mention is anyone with shares in Greggs might want to sell now as their income is going to plummet - not sure they are too well represented in the South East. Could be an idea to transfer your shares into Subway mind you as an alternative purveyor of sandwiches to Lardy Boy !!!!

Libertonian_II

I wonder how many of Nade's critics would have Warnock as our manager?

Nade is one of the few talented players left at Tynecastle. If he goes, along with Driver and Berra, then we'll be left with a squad fit for relegation

Midloth_Iain

Nade is one of the few talented players left at Tynecastle. If he goes, along with Driver and Berra, then we'll be left with a squad fit for relegation

I am only critical of Nade's attitude and reluctance to get properly fit (to professional footballing standard) not his ability.

I would happily have Warnock as our manager.

200milesfromgorgie

BUT...... Warnock is chasing Rob Hulse who has to be the worst footballer in England?

Hearts of Vladland

Mcdonalds at Corsphine will be unhappy there sales will go right down.

I bet Nade just loves Pre-Season Training.

xfl_fat_man.jpg

Why have you got a picture of his slightly slimmer brother,would his picture not fit on the screen?

colinmaroon

Exactly!

Warnock, despite their fall out, obviously rates him, but what does he know?

Thank heavens we never got him as manager, eh???

cosanostra

I think he's a great player with massive potential for improvement.

We'd be mad to sell him.

Drylaw Hearts
Why have you got a picture of his slightly slimmer brother,would his picture not fit on the screen?

:)

Archived