Vardy

gashauskis9

Tommy Brown

I can't say I do. Just won the league and champions league football to look forward to as well as the tens of millions they will spend on players.

Point being, how much will it cost to replace him.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Brown

The Sun reporting a sell-on clause with Fleetwood Town worth up to ?6.8m.

Pressley still there?

The Sun reporting a sell-on clause with Fleetwood Town worth up to ?6.8m.

Pressley still there?

He is indeed. If he gets some of the money to spend it will be very intriguing to see if he looks to the Scottish market. Would probably be a sensible decision given the better value for money.

By your reckoning, out of his ?4m salary he would be paying 47% in tax and NI (in fact it's slightly less than that)...that is, by my reckoning, ?1.88m. He saves ?2m (half of his gross salary) so he's left with ?112k to live on. So he quite clearly CAN save half of it. He would, in fact, be left with around ?2.112m take home pay

Semantics, I know, after all who could get by on ?112K pa?

That's the most ridiculous post I've read on here in a long time. Save 95% of his take home pay. Keep smoking the weed my friend.

Fleetwood Town to get 5million if he goes to Arsenal, some sort of "sell on clause" agreed when he went to Leicester City, not bad!!

Ibrahim Tall

Whoever negotiated transfers at Leicester at that time is terrible at their job, a non-league record of ?1m rising to ?1.7m and they still through in a mental sell on clause?

Michael_Jackson

Whoever negotiated transfers at Leicester at that time is terrible at their job, a non-league record of ?1m rising to ?1.7m and they still through in a mental sell on clause?

Supply and demand, a lot of clubs wanted him.

Captain Bubblebeard

Or you could argue that they picked up an England international and ?13m-odd at the cost of a million quid.

Tommy Brown

Or you could argue that they picked up an England international and ?13m-odd at the cost of a million quid.

and an EPL title :lol:

Jambo 4 Ever

Poor we devil left with only about ?40k after tax, per week, before bonus's and endorsements, dunno how he will manage tbh.

He might be able top up with tax credits tho, might see him through.

One of the many reasons why English football is a turn off for a lot of people now - too much money being paid and players changing teams all the time

Archived