hawaiian shirts

davemclaren

davemclaren

Off on holiday next month. Where's the best place to pick up some classy Hawaiian shirts? My current collection needs upgraded. :)

I P Knightley
Off on holiday next month. Where's the best place to pick up some classy Hawaiian shirts? My current collection needs upgraded. :)

No master of fashion myself but have you tried googling "classy Hawaiian shirts"? I swear that Google just bursts out laughing!

davemclaren
No master of fashion myself but have you tried googling "classy Hawaiian shirts"? I swear that Google just bursts out laughing!

:cool_shades:

Era Macaroons

em Hawaii?

Jamie_the_Jambo

I was in Hawaii a few years back and try as hard as he liked the guy wasnt selling me one of his shirts. He even said 'I have some nice ones you will be able to wear back home'. I said 'No you dont'.

I was bought one by my in laws in costco. And I did wear when I came home at my garden party. People put 2+2 together and assumed I got it in Hawaii.

You can have it if you want it mate?

Really. PM me.

Jamie

Nice shirts, lucky the exchange rate is favourable. :)

I always buy something from Tommy Bahama when I'm in the US. They make some really smart gear which doesn't have to be too loud. Their trousers are the most comfortable you'll ever wear, but you can only ever wear them in 80 degree heat.

Era Macaroons
Era - I'm very well thank you.

good for you....have another cup o tea;)

Era Macaroons
My wife bought a cracker of a shirt for my son in Marks & Spencer.

we just get them at xmas

You're on the bus to contalmaison, surely you're not planning on wearing hawaii shirts in French/Belgium border???

There are some in the Basement Bar at the top of Broughton Street... The staff wear them, mug one of them on their way home or sneak into their staff room!!!

davemclaren
You're on the bus to contalmaison, surely you're not planning on wearing hawaii shirts in French/Belgium border???

There are some in the Basement Bar at the top of Broughton Street... The staff wear them, mug one of them on their way home or sneak into their staff room!!!

I'm off to Cyprus the week after Contalmaison, more for that. :cool_shades:

I'd love to know if there are any in the Lothian area as I have to wear a bad taste shirt every year at a family meal. I am finding it harder and harder to find some place to buy a really loud shirt so if anyone can point me towards a shop that has a good supply , I would be very grateful. By the way, I've got some stotters.

I got a new one from ebay last week, nice quality too:dribble:

My New Shirt

It appears to be decorated with hibiscus flowers!

And also appears to be a 54" chest!!!!

As homer said "Only gay guys and big fat party animals wear Hawaiian shirts" so which one are you?:P

davemclaren
As homer said "Only gay guys and big fat party animals wear Hawaiian shirts" so which one are you?:P

Can't you be both? :cool:

You will find hawiian shirts in every charity shop in Britain:shade:

Archived