FC CSKA SOFIA

CJGJ

.24.05.2008 - Aleksandar Tomov: This year CSKA has the biggest budget in the whole history of the club

Everything is being paid on time in CSKA. Obviously someone is constantly dealing with these matters. Such problem does not exist at all, I do not think that we should pay attention to the campaigns and writings that are trying to depreciate the colossal success of CSKA this year.

?We have the biggest budget in the whole history of CSKA and soon I will announce it but anyway this is the biggest and it has been fulfilled at 100% for the last year, despite the thousands of articles written against us.? This was stated by Aleksandar Tomov after he unveiled the new stars on the Alley of Glory if CSKA. '

For just a second or two I thought it was us but no ......

2 weeks later and the Bulgarian champions are bust and heading for division 3 -- given our tighter budget there must be one or two who could do a job -- where is Jambo BG -- his knowledge may be of some use now ?

.24.05.2008 - Aleksandar Tomov: This year CSKA has the biggest budget in the whole history of the club

Everything is being paid on time in CSKA. Obviously someone is constantly dealing with these matters. Such problem does not exist at all, I do not think that we should pay attention to the campaigns and writings that are trying to depreciate the colossal success of CSKA this year.

?We have the biggest budget in the whole history of CSKA and soon I will announce it but anyway this is the biggest and it has been fulfilled at 100% for the last year, despite the thousands of articles written against us.? This was stated by Aleksandar Tomov after he unveiled the new stars on the Alley of Glory if CSKA. '

For just a second or two I thought it was us but no ......

2 weeks later and the Bulgarian champions are bust and heading for division 3 -- given our tighter budget there must be one or two who could do a job -- where is Jambo BG -- his knowledge may be of some use now ?

Around 1 million euros debts taxes to duty institutions and around 200 000 euros last transfer money debts for one player from bulgarian club. Very creazynes situation. Is big risk for profetional statut of my great CSKA. And this is in time in who little brother Mittal sell the club and deal is to finish. I'm sick...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17126&page=3

Ibrahim Tall

Aleksandar Tunchev is meant to be pretty decent, seen him play a few times for Bulgaria and he's looked more than good enough.

Tbh, most of there team is probably good enough.

Aleksandar Tunchev is meant to be pretty decent, seen him play a few times for Bulgaria and he's looked more than good enough.

Tbh, most of there team is probably good enough.

The captain of team, bulgarian international. Exellent!

portobellojambo1
Around 1 million euros debts taxes to duty institutions and around 200 000 euros last transfer money debts for one player from bulgarian club. Very creazynes situation. Is big risk for profetional statut of my great CSKA. And this is in time in who little brother Mittal sell the club and deal is to finish. I'm sick...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17126&page=3

Is it safe to assume there isn't an awful lot of money floating about in Bulgarian football circles JamboBG, or are the Bulgarian FA a lot stricter with clubs in relation to the balance of the books. 1,200,000 Euros equates to around ?857,000 Sterling (approx.), which in terms of some of the debt figures hanging over a number of Western European clubs (including HMFC) is peanuts. If Hearts were only around ?900,000 in debt I would be bloody delighted.

Charlie-Brown

Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal have a combined debt of over ?2 BILLION (two thousand million pounds)

Terrible Trio
Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal have a combined debt of over ?2 BILLION (two thousand million pounds)

sweeties to the folk that own that lot though

portobellojambo1
?3 a ticket when Chelsea played in Sofia - no wonder they're skint

So they really need to arrange a friendly with Barcelona, and hope that around 285,700 punters turn up, and their problems are solved.

:)

Old fart time here.

I remember when a billion was 1 million million.......................then came the Americans, stuck their oar in, and suddenly, since they rule the world, a billion becomes 1 thousand million

God I hate colonials.

We should have kicked their arses out of existence over 200 years ago

Is it safe to assume there isn't an awful lot of money floating about in Bulgarian football circles JamboBG, or are the Bulgarian FA a lot stricter with clubs in relation to the balance of the books. 1,200,000 Euros equates to around ?857,000 Sterling (approx.), which in terms of some of the debt figures hanging over a number of Western European clubs (including HMFC) is peanuts. If Hearts were only around ?900,000 in debt I would be bloody delighted.

The big problem in our football is that many Presidents don't unedrestend that Bulgaria is in EU and taxes are taxes. Money is not real problem. Mantelity of this people to lie is broblem. And now is big risk to kill the great bulgarian club with exellent selection for Champions league(CSKA don't loss game in our championship this season). Now Levski will replace CSKA in tournament, but now thay have nothing. Thay are full football joke and I don't belive that thay have time for good selection for CL. 1 million euros are realy nothing, but Mr.Tomov, the President thinking thjat his over of rules. From yesterday he is not President. Today leaders from 157 CSKA fan clubs from the country have meeting and max to 48 hours thay will make protest minimum with 30 000 fans on the sreet. Thay want from governement full ivestigation for all clubs and Bulgarian football union. CSKA is religion for half of country and...

You can to watch here first reactions of fans(bottles to his head, police, all) first minutes after bad news 3 days ago:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A_5BzZ0zZog

Off topic, but a question for JamboBG, is Branny signing for Man City or is he staying with Hearts next season?:)

Off topic, but a question for JamboBG, is Branny signing for Man City or is he staying with Hearts next season?:)

In this situation in Man.City!? Ericsson is in Mexiko. Will be Hearts player I think. Actualy, he is Hearts player...

In this situation in Man.City!? Ericsson is in Mexiko. Will be Hearts player I think. Actualy, he is Hearts player...

Good, glad to hear it, looking forward to seeing him next season

Archived