season tickets

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

if the season ticket figures are correct? it once again shows theres no fans more loyal than hearts fans. i remember going thro to glasgow in the 80,s when rangers and celtic were crap and they had 8000. we have never went that low since we been back in top division, proud to be a jambo:107years:

if the season ticket figures are correct? it once again shows theres no fans more loyal than hearts fans.

Yes, you could say that and of course loyalty is to be applauded and encouraged however you could also say that Hearts fans are amongst the most willing to continually accept mediocrity. The mentality is not a winning one and we routinely allow the clowns in charge to get away with running us into the ground. Perhaps as a support if we had stood up more to the various regimes we would not be 2nd best and 2nd rate so often. I'd like to see the HMFC of August - September 2005 a bit more often and that isn't going to happen by blindly following the current numnut and his useless methods.

Guest jambomickey

my praise is for the hearts support and not our paranoid regime, the quicker hearts back in hands of people with a genuine love for the club the better.

Charlie-Brown
my praise is for the hearts support and not our paranoid regime, the quicker hearts back in hands of people with a genuine love for the club the better.

Better pray some Jambo wins a euro-millions rollover then - given the recent economic forecasts unless UBIG dump us I don't see there being much money in the local economy for buying out a club like Hearts which is hardly a money spinning investment at the best of times....also the trend in club ownership is increasing towards rich or super-rich owners (mostly foreign) as they are the only people with enough wonga - the UK wealthy are apparently quite happy to sell off our football clubs.

Better pray some Jambo wins a euro-millions rollover then - given the recent economic forecasts unless UBIG dump us I don't see there being much money in the local economy for buying out a club like Hearts which is hardly a money spinning investment at the best of times....also the trend in club ownership is increasing towards rich or super-rich owners (mostly foreign) as they are the only people with enough wonga - the UK wealthy are apparently quite happy to sell off our football clubs.

Or we could pray we interest a foreign buyer who would actually have the clubs best interests at 'heart' rather than what we are currently enduring.

Guest jambomickey

ad rather be back in the hands of somebody with a geuine love for the club and who run the club well and we lived within our means. what we got now is a guy who bought shares and keeps the debt rising to make money in interest for his bank:107years:

Archived