Up for a bit of revenge

Thomaso

After the doing we got last time round against St Johnstone, I would like to think Robbie and the players will be well fired up to get a bit of revenge - positive line up, getting on the attack from the get go, 100% commitment, and encouraging the fans to turn up the volume......... 

......or maybe not.

With you on that.

It's part of football...remembering an opponent who done you and trying to turn the tables next time.

Hoping for a good finish to the season at home.

lost in space

Surely we have to be a bit cautious.  St Johnstone have done very well since the split.  They are the form team in Scotland.  Look what happened the last time they were here and we tried to score - they crucified us.

Better just play 3 defensive midfielders - and lump the ball forward to players who wont get anywhere near it.

To try and attack \play more in opposition half\ and score would be absolute suicide.

Well, thats the team talk written for Robbie.....................

Getintaethem

St Johnstone have won every game since the split, would be nice to end their run. Their manager has done very well despite losing key players, surprised he's still there to be honest.

Rick Grimes

Surely we have to be a bit cautious. St Johnstone have done very well since the split. They are the form team in Scotland. Look what happened the last time they were here and we tried to score - they crucified us.

Better just play 3 defensive midfielders - and lump the ball forward to players who wont get anywhere near it.

To try and attack \play more in opposition half\ and score would be absolute suicide.

Well, thats the team talk written for Robbie.....................

Satire

Final home game, packed stands, lots of noise, successful first season back up.

You would hope for a full strength side looking to go out and put on a show as a thank you to the fans.

What we'll probably get is malkied by a STJ side who are finishing really strong.

Saints have been a bunch of ****** this season. From the Juanma comments on day one, to Wotherspoon cheating in Perth, to Craig noising up our fans at every possible opportunity.

Hope we smash them to pieces.

Saints have been a bunch of ****** this season. From the Juanma comments on day one, to Wotherspoon cheating in Perth, to Craig noising up our fans at every possible opportunity.

Hope we smash them to pieces.

Totally agree, you've also not mentioned Murray Davidson starting the 'big physical team' banter this season by trying to suggest we were serial foulers.

Also I clearly saw during the last game, Anderson berating the referee and trying to get Djoum sent off for absolutely nothing.

I'm really started to dislike st Johnstone, try to come across as a nice, local club, but they have a fair few nippy/thuggish players like Anderson, Davidson, Scobbie, etc.

Agree, smash them Hearts, then you can have your hols!

OmiyaHearts

Don't they have a 100% record post-split? We'll be lucky to get a draw.

a good win to end season

hope players are right up for it

and I don't really mind what happens to Murray Davidson possibly the dirtiest player in Scottish football

If St Johnstone needed anything from this game I think they'd get it because we don't

They don't and we're at home so I think we'll win

I will be ever so slightly miffed if we don't

oh ah grantona

Don't they have a 100% record post-split? We'll be lucky to get a draw.

They have only lost 3 split games over a period of years not sure how many or if it's just top 6 games only lost 3 during split

Archived