Season ticket renewal thread

JamboJohn1874

SwindonJambo

Tomorrow is the last day of Phase 1 pricing. Hopefully a late surge. I wouldn't rule out a few more sales in Phase 2 when people find themselves able to get a season ticket through circumstance changes. Good signings would help too. We could yet get close to 14,000. Meanwhile the neeburrs are nearly 5,000 behind and that after the bounce of a Cup Win.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jambof3tornado

The fact that we havent relied on a big name signing to boost sales shows how strong they have been.

No gimmicks...just marvellous support.

SwindonJambo

The fact that we havent relied on a big name signing to boost sales shows how strong they have been.

Correct. It's pure organic growth borne out of a love for the club which will hopefully continue and stand us in very good stead.

Counted Today, 21:00

Wheatfield

A - 29
B - 20
C - 06
D -  00
E - 03
F - 21
G - 48

Total: 127

Roseburn

H - 114
J -   24

Total: 138

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 12
P -   11

Q -   01
R -   02 
S -   06 
T1 - 04
T2 - 04  
T3 - 27

Total: 67

Gorgie
V -  20
W - 08
X -  04
Y -  23
Z -  22

Total: 77

GRAND TOTAL: 409

Jambof3tornado

Correct. It's pure organic growth borne out of a love for the club which will hopefully continue and stand us in very good stead.

Orgasmic growth maybe even!!!

Agreed.

That said, a big name signing would be nice

Jambof3tornado

Agreed.

That said, a big name signing would be nice

Big name signings are always nice.

I'd settle for a name we dont really know to be honest. Djoum, Sow and Kitchen have all turned up trumps for us.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Any other season I would think it makes sense to cap STs, but if our capacity is increasing by 3k next season then we should be trying to reel in as many season ticket holders now as possible.

It would be awful to give the old firm back the full Roseburn end.

Fxxx the SPFL

I hope I am wrong but I think season tickets will drop off once the new stand is completed there is a clamour just now because of limited walk ups with people looking to guarantee a ticket for the European games with the extra capacity of the new stand ST's may reduce I hope I am wrong and who knows if we have a really good season sales may increase further.

Keith Talent

Similar age and I agree that the segregation seems way too big, however one drunken Dundee Utd fan climbed over the segregation banner and pretty much got to the Hearts fans before he got put back in his own section by the stewards last season. This managed to get reported in the press as 'crowd trouble' and was brought up in the official report to the SFA. I mean really, Dundee Utd fans??

Given the cup final shenanigens don't expect segregation to be reduced anytime soon.

If football fans could stop acting like bellends this sort of stuff could be looked at, but at the moment no chance.

That scenario was ridiculous-as you say one drunken Utd boy. It's been noticeable since that game that there is a far bigger segregation between us & the away fans meaning unsold seats & less revenue for the club. There really is no reason why there should be more than a couple of seats between Hearts fans & St J, Inverness, Hamilton etc, no history of bother at these games. You suspect the Ross Co drum fiasco doesn't help Hearts in arguing that case though sadly.

Seymour M Hersh

That scenario was ridiculous-as you say one drunken Utd boy. It's been noticeable since that game that there is a far bigger segregation between us & the away fans meaning unsold seats & less revenue for the club. There really is no reason why there should be more than a couple of seats between Hearts fans & St J, Inverness, Hamilton etc, no history of bother at these games. You suspect the Ross Co drum fiasco doesn't help Hearts in arguing that case though sadly.

Just like there was no recent history of bother at Tynecastle with motherwell and Kilmarnock until last season. The Police could start to earn their double-time by being an obvious presence between fans in the school end.

Just like there was no recent history of bother at Tynecastle with motherwell and Kilmarnock until last season. The Police could start to earn their double-time by being an obvious presence between fans in the school end.

I think Hearts persuaded Scottish Police that there are games that require no police presence and are 'policed' exclusively by Stewards. Saving us a sizeable sum each game.

Not sure if this is still the case now as a result.

I think Hearts persuaded Scottish Police that there are games that require no police presence and are 'policed' exclusively by Stewards. Saving us a sizeable sum each game.

No, I think that Police Scotland chose to set HMFC up by declining to even have a couple of coppers on patrol outside an event with 15,000 people at it, so that they could screw a lucrative settlement out of the club

Clerry Jambo

404 left

You wonder if section K will be opened up Scott if demand is ongoing.........

scott herbertson

You wonder if section K will be opened up Scott if demand is ongoing.........

I don't think it will - we seemed to have reached saturation point - despite the Phase closing today I'm not thinking there will be a rush - maybe sell 20 or so more. Then the prices are higher so again don't think we will shift many more. I can't see the point of a phase 2 TBH - just keep selling them till the first fixture?

Every now and then I hanker after Fireworks Phil who would undoubtedly have shifted the rest of them (tho probably by spending loads of money on promoting them)

I would like to see something simple like 25% discount for ST holders and FOH members for the Europa games to encourage the last few waverers to buy up a ST

FarmerTweedy

I don't think it will - we seemed to have reached saturation point - despite the Phase closing today I'm not thinking there will be a rush - maybe sell 20 or so more. Then the prices are higher so again don't think we will shift many more. I can't see the point of a phase 2 TBH - just keep selling them till the first fixture?

Every now and then I hanker after Fireworks Phil who would undoubtedly have shifted the rest of them (tho probably by spending loads of money on promoting them)

I would like to see something simple like 25% discount for ST holders and FOH members for the Europa games to encourage the last few waverers to buy up a ST

The point of a phase 2 is to get people to buy in phase one. If the prices weren't about to go up, there would probably be a significant number of people who have bought season tickets who would instead be waiting to see whether the new signings over the summer excite them at all before making a decision. It's admittedly less of a factor just now with the numbers of tickets we're selling, as people are also having to buy early to get decent seats, but that might not be the case every year.

Counted Today, Midday......

Wheatfield

A - 30
B - 20
C - 05
D -  00
E - 03
F - 21
G - 47

Total: 126

Roseburn

H - 112
J -   24

Total: 136

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 11
P -   09

Q -   01
R -   02 
S -   05 
T1 - 04
T2 - 04  
T3 - 25

Total: 61

Gorgie
V -  20
W - 08
X -  04
Y -  23
Z -  20

Total: 75

GRAND TOTAL: 398

Hackney Hearts

I can't see the point of a phase 2 TBH

I wouldn't be surprised if some people are holding out until they can pay more for their STs...

Terrific take up by the supporters so far, hope things go as well on the park.

Seymour M Hersh

That was the case until the handbags outside the ground with Killie and Motherwell. I think the police demanded we start using them inside the ground again after that. Although demand may be too strong a word I think they used the incidents to pressure the club.

It would interesting to know what Hearts prepared for this season in terms of Season Ticket sales. I think it's obvious that AB & co budget on what might be termed 'realistic forecasts', and I wonder, when it came to anticipated season ticket sales for this coming season, if they planned based on something less than 13,000. I imagine they did.  

Clerry Jambo

By: Hearts Media on 13 Jun, 2016 13:37

The phenomenal demand for 2016/17 season tickets shows no sign of ending, and therefore we will sell tickets up to a record 14,000 mark.

This leaves only 300 or so available for Season 2016/17 and the club has extended Phase 1 pricing until this superb total has been achieved and thereafter, season ticket sales will cease.  

Achieving an unprecedented season ticket sell out ensures that a record amount of season tickets holders would be in Tynecastle for every home game as the feel-good factor continues for the upcoming Premiership and Europa League campaign.

It is also a huge boost for Robbie and the team because everyone knows that the atmosphere in a sold out Tynecastle is second to none and this can only help the boys on the field.

All additional information is available in our season ticket brochure

Once again, we would urge fans to consider paying by cash or cheque.  Last season, over half of you responded to this request which was fantastic.  This meant we had immediate access to this money to progress various initiatives within the business.  

scott herbertson

Telt ye

:sunny:

oh and I do see the point of a phase 1/2 just meant in light of the sales no point in having a second phase

I would still like to see them incentivise the sale of the last few hundred tho

This must mean that almost the entire Main Stand, Gorgie Stand and Wheatfield will be all ST holders, with walk-ups all being sat in the Roseburn.

Outstanding.

:bravo:

Clerry Jambo

This must mean that almost the entire Main Stand, Gorgie Stand and Wheatfield will be all ST holders, with walk-ups all being sat in the Roseburn.

Outstanding.

:bravo:

There will be around 1000 season ticket bods in the Roseburn aswell........

scott herbertson

Don't want to rain on the parade but there is still about 380-390 left for sale - will still be a big ask to sell those out in the next few weeks, but hopefully people realising how hard it may be to get walk ups for games will be enough to motivate the remaining waverers to buy.

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

Wheatfield

H

J

K

Roseburn

N1

N2

N3

P

Q

R

S

T1

T2

T3

Main

V

W

X

Y

Z

Gorgie

Tynie

Don't want to rain on the parade but there is still about 380-390 left for sale - will still be a big ask to sell those out in the next few weeks, but hopefully people realising how hard it may be to get walk ups for games will be enough to motivate the remaining waverers to buy.

nearly 8 weeks till season starts

plenty time

Gorgie_Rules

Any idea how many walk ups we usually get week to week? I'm guessing that number may be a little less this season due to as many season tickets.

With a new capacity of around 20,500, 14k season tickets do we think we'll be able to shift 6,500 (including away fans) every home game to continue the sell outs? Don't think it can be achieved without giving the OF and Hibs the full end, but the demand has continued to surprise these past 2/3 years

A minimum 16,000 average in a season will see us comfortably 3,500 - 4,000 ahead of non-old firm clubs. When that equates to a bigger playing budget we should start to see ourselves firmly established as a top 3 club every season

A good season with new stand could add at least another 1,000 plus season ticket holders.

As others have said choice may be around giving more away fans. But season ticket holders now well established in Roseburn. Club May prefer to allow these to stay there.

scott herbertson

Any idea how many walk ups we usually get week to week? I'm guessing that number may be a little less this season due to as many season tickets.

With a new capacity of around 20,500, 14k season tickets do we think we'll be able to shift 6,500 (including away fans) every home game to continue the sell outs? Don't think it can be achieved without giving the OF and Hibs the full end, but the demand has continued to surprise these past 2/3 years

A minimum 16,000 average in a season will see us comfortably 3,500 - 4,000 ahead of non-old firm clubs. When that equates to a bigger playing budget we should start to see ourselves firmly established as a top 3 club every season

We averaged 16423 last season. Would think we will surpass that this season unless we get off to a bad start. Last year we were getting about 2,000 - 2500 'walk ups' for the games where we had section K of the Roseburn, plus of course the away support. 

Counted Today, 4pm......

Wheatfield

A - 25
B - 20
C - 08
D -  00
E - 02
F - 21
G - 43

Total: 119

Roseburn

H - 110
J -   21

Total: 131

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 11
P -   10

Q -   01
R -   02 
S -   05 
T1 - 04
T2 - 03  
T3 - 25

Total: 61

Gorgie
V -  20
W - 05
X -  04
Y -  21
Z -  19

Total: 69

GRAND TOTAL: 380

Footballfirst

369 at 5pm, which was planned to be the end of Phase 1.

With so few seats remaining, there was little value to the club in starting Phase 2 pricing, hence today's decision.

Counted Today, 5pm......original end of Phase 1.

Wheatfield

A - 27
B - 20
C - 05
D -  00
E - 02
F - 21
G - 43

Total: 118

Roseburn

H - 104
J -   21

Total: 125

Main
N1 -  00
N2 -  00
N3 - 12
P -   10

Q -   03
R -   02 
S -   03 
T1 - 04
T2 - 02  
T3 - 22

Total: 58

Gorgie
V -  20
W - 05
X -  04
Y -  20
Z -  19

Total: 68

GRAND TOTAL: 369

I think the total number of season tickets available was probably around 14,040 or so. If that's correct, we're heading towards 13,700 sold at the (original) end of phase 1, which makes sense given Hearts statement this afternoon.

369 at 5pm, which was planned to be the end of Phase 1.

With so few seats remaining, there was little value to the club in starting Phase 2 pricing, hence today's decision.

Beat me too it, FF! Same figure though :) 

scott herbertson

Brilliant sales - I honestly thought it would have slowed right down after last couple of days but it is looking like the message of limited availability is having an impact.

The phenomenal demand for 2016/17 season tickets shows no sign of ending, and therefore we will sell tickets up to a record 14,000 mark.

This leaves only 300 or so available for Season 2016/17 and the club has extended Phase 1 pricing until this superb total has been achieved and thereafter, season ticket sales will cease.  

Achieving an unprecedented season ticket sell out ensures that a record amount of season tickets holders would be in Tynecastle for every home game as the feel-good factor continues for the upcoming Premiership and Europa League campaign.

It is also a huge boost for Robbie and the team because everyone knows that the atmosphere in a sold out Tynecastle is second to none and this can only help the boys on the field.

All additional information is available in our season ticket brochure

Once again, we would urge fans to consider paying by cash or cheque.  Last season, over half of you responded to this request which was fantastic.  This meant we had immediate access to this money to progress various initiatives within the business.  

Archived