BBC Leaders Debate 2016

JamboX2

AlphonseCapone

Ideally, I'd prefer a minority SNP government, with perhaps a deal done with the Greens. Unlikely to happen, but I am not too keen on the stance the SNP are taking of late. I'm growing a bit weary of the cult status SNP are achieving at the moment. I just find some peoples unwavering support to a political party a bit weird, and I'm struggling to make sense of it.

With that in mind, I'm not too sure where my vote would be best placed.

Interesting.

I feel 100% the same as you've described. On this occasion I'm going SNP/Green. I would have went Green/Green but don't think I can in my area.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coconut doug

Latvia

Latvia is rubbish since it became a small independent country. They were better together with the U.S.S.R. Punching above their weight. What currency do they use?

chuck berrys hairline

Lost my polling card can I still vote?

Certainly, only thing you need to bring is yourself.

Can't remember the last time I took a polling card with me. You don't even need proof of ID, just give them your name and address.

siegementality

Latvia is rubbish since it became a small independent country. They were better together with the U.S.S.R. Punching above their weight. What currency do they use?

Monopoly money, the same as an independent Scotland would use.

chuck berrys hairline

Cheers guys defo not voting SNP this time, Sturgeon irritates me greatly in how and the way she talks.

Archived