Tonights football.

Joe Hearts

What a joke of an offside decision

That was a yard onside and Boro should be 3-2 ahead.....how could a linesperson get that wrong..10 yards out after a set play and he still gets it wrong

I was glad boro didn't win the game because birmigham deserved a draw I was very impressed with their performance considering they had nothing to play for and were out of the play offs.

Realistically, this means a win for Burnley on Monday virtually guarantees them promotion.  That would put them on 90 points, the only way Borough can beat that is to win the final game against Brighton.

That would mean Brighton could only achieve 90 points, assuming they win on Monday.  As Burnley have a goal difference advantage of 3 over Brighton, then Brighton would need a big win on Monday and / or hope Burnley suffer a bad defeat on the final day.

Personally, I'd like to see Burnley win the title, as I think they are a well run club with an excellent manager in Sean Dyche.  I'd also like to see Brighton promoted along with them, as I feel Chris Hughton has been hard done to in the past.  He has done a great job with Brighton and has reestablished his managerial reputation.

Archived