Drain Cover Thiefs

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone elses area been done over recently?

Have noticed the last week a shed load of roads here now have cones wherre there should be drain covers

Also seen the papers reporting on a few thefts

Surely its a lot of risk and hassle for not much money?

I know scrap metal is at a premium but how much can one drain cover be worth?

I P Knightley

There's a big hole at the bottom of my street.

The police are looking into it.

There's a big hole at the bottom of my street.

The police are looking into it.

:eek:

Your "gags" are bad!

Anyone elses area been done over recently?

Have noticed the last week a shed load of roads here now have cones wherre there should be drain covers

Also seen the papers reporting on a few thefts

Surely its a lot of risk and hassle for not much money?

You can use them to smash into say corner shops etc. Fags booze and maybe a little cash left over. So they might be worth a fair wee bit.

hughesie27
You can use them to smash into say corner shops etc. Fags booze and maybe a little cash left over. So they might be worth a fair wee bit.
Did you get lucky last night?

Doctor FinnBarr

In a biker sense of things, these thefts are a bl**dy menace to us! In the dark your front wheel goes down a big hole, you,re dead!Clamp down on the ****s/Hobos thats doing it!

:mad:

Legend Claws

Criminal.

I P Knightley
:eek:

Your "gags" are bad!

I know that you're being sarcastic and recognise that to have been one of the finest gags ever written.

Historians will tell you that it was even funnier in the original Aramaic when Thomas told the guys in the boat on the Sea of Galilee. Peter laughed so hard he fell overboard.

I know that you're being sarcastic and recognise that to have been one of the finest gags ever written.

Historians will tell you that it was even funnier in the original Aramaic when Thomas told the guys in the boat on the Sea of Galilee. Peter laughed so hard he fell overboard.

There's a big hole

I think you are digging it ........ it keeps getting deeper.

You would be surprised, I was talking to a guy yesterday who does monoblocking and he said that he had to change a manhole on a drive he was doing and took the old one to the scrappys and got ?40 for it. :eek:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I remember being in Bucharest with the work. The ***** Romanians used to nick the man hole covers. Also the government used to turn all the leccy off at 10pm. Many a foriegn worker lost down a man hole after a right boozy doo.

Archived