The Apprentice

lou

This year's series has managed to collate the biggest bunch of tools seen on Home Improvement. Lee and Alex are a pair of absolute knobs. That Michael guy was utterly useless.

Did not see it this week, but Lucinda (along with Clare and Sara) was among one of the very few that seem any good.

Dean Winchester
Did not see it this week, but Lucinda (along with Clare and Sara) was among one of the very few that seem any good.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

billyboy38

My prediction is Alex will win, youth and brilliant sales man will win the day.

Although Claire will make you a mint but at a cost.

Boaby Ewing

Well I was looking forward to watching that on I-Player tonight.

Try sticking a spoiler warning up next time -- it doesn't bother me too much as I know who wins the overall, but these threads dick me off regardless.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Try sticking a spoiler warning up next time -- it doesn't bother me too much as I know who wins the overall, but these threads dick me off regardless.

PM me who wins, id like to bet a mate on it!;)

Also i dont like that Alex, he is a two faced sly manipulative little rat. Keeps his head under the radar, refuses to step up when asked, all in all a gutter snipe.

OOh i went to private school for 14 years, whoopee do sunshine, that just means ur parents had the cash!

Guest S.U.S.S.
What about Lee apparently (for now) getting away with lying on his CV?

True there is creatively answering the questions, but that was stretching it a bit!

jambovambo
True there is creatively answering the questions, but that was stretching it a bit!

They didn't ask the obvious question i.e. "if you said you were there for two years, but were only there for four months, what exactly were you doing for the rest of the time ?"

A holiday at Her Majesty's Pleasure ?

Sooperstar
This year's series has managed to collate the biggest bunch of tools seen on Home Improvement. Lee and Alex are a pair of absolute knobs. That Michael guy was utterly useless.

You can't have watched it much!

:oopsoops:

Sorry:sad:

The Irish bird was hot but she got emptied weeks ago.

She looked like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge.

coppercrutch

To be fair DDLN. You knew it was on last night. You then saw a thread on here the day after titled 'The Apprentice'.

You then read the thread. You are then peed off because the programme has been 'spoiled' for you.........:wacko:

What did you expect this thread to be about? The weather in Peru at this time of year..:rolleyes:

If this was a test I am afraid you would be hearing the following phrase...

YOUR FIRED !!!

You%27re%2520fired.jpg

Would it be wrong to say that Claire looks like she would be filthy?

You've answered your own question there mate. :eek:

rudi must stay
What about Lee apparently (for now) getting away with lying on his CV?

it all counts in the end, that will probably mean he doesn't win. Not bothered who wins now really, none of them are likeable really or even trustworthy so it's suprising they got through

To be fair DDLN. You knew it was on last night. You then saw a thread on here the day after titled 'The Apprentice'.

You then read the thread. You are then peed off because the programme has been 'spoiled' for you.........:wacko:

What did you expect this thread to be about? The weather in Peru at this time of year..:rolleyes:

If this was a test I am afraid you would be hearing the following phrase...

YOUR FIRED !!!

You%27re%2520fired.jpg

100% agree.

Archived