Walter Smith

Jammy T

SwindonJambo

Unfortunately, Sevco have a large and very dangerous knuckledragging element who will lap all of this up and take it out on the fans of clubs who voted against Dungcaster's plan to let them straight back in. Irresponsible words from Smith, which pour petrol on their already enflamed and misplaced sense of having been wronged. Sevco got a major concession right at their 2012 birth by being allowed to join Tier 4 without the required 3 years' worth of annual accounts, taking the place rightly belonging to Spartans. If they were going strictly by the rules, at the very best they would be coming to the end of their 1st season in League 2 now.

Jambo 4 Ever

Used to get in the hospitality free :wink: until my mate that I invited along, bumped into him at halftime and started to take the 'P' as we were 1 up. They had to be pulled apart and that was my little good thing fekd up, wish he'd stuck one on the him and at least made it worthwhile. Smith is a prize plum.

In English please

luckyBatistuta

In English please

What don't you understand...and I typed that, very slowly for you.

glastonbury jambo

muppet4.jpg Blah blah blah... we wiz stiched up ...blah blah ...warburton sucks balls ...blah blah ...souness wiz hard....blah blah ....ally shud have been given more time ....blah blah...we wish the NEW footbal club called rangers welll ...slever slever ...blah blah shit runnin oot me ...gies a drink ...blah blah..........

Son Of Anarchy

does he not realise that the OF are provincial clubs ???? us and the hibs are not

No he doesn't. Typical thick bigot!

Son Of Anarchy

muppet4.jpg Blah blah blah... we wiz stiched up ...blah blah ...warburton sucks balls ...blah blah ...souness wiz hard....blah blah ....ally shud have been given more time ....blah blah...we wish the NEW footbal club called rangers welll ...slever slever ...blah blah shit runnin oot me ...gies a drink ...blah blah..........

Taken straight from his autobiography :lol:

TheTeamForMe

Any discussion on Walter Smith reminds me of this brilliant interview:

And of course, Chic Young's words were rammed down his throat as Rangers went on the not only win but also defend the Champion's League

Fud.

Deluded Fud.

jack D and coke

As much of a wee wanger chic dung is that video IMO gives an insight into the type of man Smith is.

We_are_the_Hearts

Unfortunately, Sevco have a large and very dangerous knuckledragging element who will lap all of this up and take it out on the fans of clubs who voted against Dungcaster's plan to let them straight back in. Irresponsible words from Smith, which pour petrol on their already enflamed and misplaced sense of having been wronged. Sevco got a major concession right at their 2012 birth by being allowed to join Tier 4 without the required 3 years' worth of annual accounts, taking the place rightly belonging to Spartans. If they were going strictly by the rules, at the very best they would be coming to the end of their 1st season in League 2 now.

Just need to kick the shit out of the 1400 of them then. Plus the odd few in our support that sook up their ring

We_are_the_Hearts

As much of a wee wanger chic dung is that video IMO gives an insight into the type of man Smith is.

Typical hun bully.

Back to 2005

My thoughts too. Horrible Kent.

The Treasurer

"a lot of teams [...] have found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated".... well yes, that's how leagues work.

Out of all his bitter ramblings this is the part I really can't get my head round.

He's more or less implying that clubs have been relegated BECAUSE they voted against sevco swanning into the top division

No you senile auld twat, they got relegated because they won fewer points than the other teams in their division.

He can just sook my watery farts through a used tampon!

Like all things 'old firm', he/they should be exterminated.

I seriously hope we buy some amazing players in the summer & we ride them dry every time we (have) to play them.

Archived