Walter Smith

Jammy T

Anyone see his current interview running on sky sports as part of the semi final build up?

What an absolute *****.

A bit like his team a total irrelevance.

These huddies just don't and won't get it.

Can't wait for their ex Accrington Stanley superstars to set the bottom 6 on fire next season.

Dirty Deeds

Rightly or wrongly it's how they feel, although neither ours or Hibs relegation had anything to do with Rangers liquidation.

It's a hell of a shame they exist in any form and it'll be horrible to have them back.

He is an absolute shitstain.

Some of the teams who wanted Ranger down are now in a relegation battle? There is ALWAYS going to be teams facing relegation.

On a side note, it's generally astounding that after 4 years they still cannot understand that liquidation equals dissolution, which means a new company needs to be formed, and that therefore will need to be in the lower tier.

sunblestjambo

Half expected him to wheel out the bairns keyboard and start singing we don't do walking away.

Almost Charles Green'esque the way he's pandering to the worst of the Orc fan base.

I haven't seen it but he is an ar5e. Never won a thing in Scottish football without huge, and as it turned out dodgy, investment.

Scored an og in our 3-0 win v. Dumbarton in the '76 Cup semi too.

Broke his heart, apparently, that he didn't get a final against his heroes.

The Internet

Yeah not good from him. I expected the usual 'oh Rangers coming back up is wonderful' and all that, but the shite about clubs, who went against Rangers, getting relegated? :lol: Bizarre chat.

king kenny saying last nt on bbc its great that there will be 4 old firm games next season. 4? 3 anyway,,,lets see if there will be 4 games. old firm pricks together

king kenny saying last nt on bbc its great that there will be 4 old firm games next season. 4? 3 anyway,,,lets see if there will be 4 games. old firm pricks together

Mods please shut this irrelevance down before it goes viral. We are Hearts not Weegie trash! They are not worth discussion imo.

Knew everything that was going on there that destroyed his club and benefited hugely from it. No surprise he panders to them. Trumpet.

I remember reading a quote from him in the herald. 'What these teams don't realise is that without Rangers, Scotland will become a European football backwater' WTF!!!! What he really meant is that all the teams outside the old firm are here to serve them and then alone to compete at that level. He optimises the whole self entitlement attitude of the huns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobbofordGHC

His comments are understandable and exactly what you would expect of him. He needs to deflect from the fact he spent large amounts of the money that led led to them being liquidated. He and his boss SDM are more caulpable than those who followed them.

Bigoted old drunk.

?

Made me laugh.

Not as much as Hibs do, but still funny.

SwindonJambo

When will he and ever other bitter self entitled bullying delusional bigot get it into their thick heads that no-one wronged them other than their stupid greedy selves! The taxman is over ?100m down thanks to their cheating ways and irony of ironies, he spent a good chunk of it! They hanged themselves! If it happened to any other Scottish Club, they wouldn't have cared a jot but it seems to be different for that shower.

Rangers FC were a Football Club formed in 1872 and went out of business in 2012 due to their own choices and actions. Deal with it, you twats!

luckyBatistuta

Used to get in the hospitality free :wink: until my mate that I invited along, bumped into him at halftime and started to take the 'P' as we were 1 up. They had to be pulled apart and that was my little good thing fekd up, wish he'd stuck one on the him and at least made it worthwhile. Smith is a prize plum.

He is an absolute shitstain.

Some of the teams who wanted Ranger down are now in a relegation battle? There is ALWAYS going to be teams facing relegation.

When he came out with this, anything he said instantly lost credibility.

He was a good Scotland manager but that interview is just an embarrasment.  No mention of why Rangers found themselves in the predicament where they had to be liquidated.

Tired, bitter old fool.

He was a good Scotland manager but that interview is just an embarrasment.  No mention of why Rangers found themselves in the predicament where they had to be liquidated.

Tired, bitter old fool.

This.

I'm so fed up with the crap on Sky I just switch over when anything Sevco comes on.

Rudi-Robertson

He was a good Scotland manager but that interview is just an embarrasment. No mention of why Rangers found themselves in the predicament where they had to be liquidated.

Tired, bitter old fool.

Was he really though? Played for a draw away to Belarus then in the return game we got beat at Hampden by them. We never even looked like going for the win that day. If wee Bertie had been in charge for those two games the press would have hounded the guy, but Walter was part of the succulent lamb crowd so that explains it

The France result aside there wasn't much to look back fondly on, even Bertie had his 1-0 over Holland

gashauskis9

And another thing Walter, some of the teams who wanted you liquidated want you to hit the wall again and WILL finish above you next season.

Welt

jack D and coke

His comments are understandable and exactly what you would expect of him. He needs to deflect from the fact he spent large amounts of the money that led led to them being liquidated. He and his boss SDM are more caulpable than those who followed them.

Exactly. And can I just remind any Hun tramps looking in he said this...

4927f79a905b0431c0b2bd5cfa244da9.jpg

:pleasing:

FarmerTweedy

Mods please shut this irrelevance down before it goes viral. We are Hearts not Weegie trash! They are not worth discussion imo.

So don't discuss them then. There are other threads you may find more to your liking.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

He was a good Scotland manager but that interview is just an embarrasment. No mention of why Rangers found themselves in the predicament where they had to be liquidated.

Tired, bitter old fool.

Thought he left for more shekels?

We_are_the_Hearts

The old drunk bigot is the epitome of what is wrong with Scottish football. No consideration for the game as a whole or the future. Idiot.

upgotheheads

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14422140.Walter_Smith__Rangers_are_right_to_feel_bitter_how_they_were_treated_by_Scottish_football/

Walter Smith is a dangerous fool. Not only will Rangers bring their arrogant sense of entitlement with them next season but there will be a sense of grievance to fuel the knuckle-dragging Neandarthals, encouraged by this a******e.

The Herald article above has some cracking statements.

"a lot of teams [...] have found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated".... well yes, that's how leagues work.

Unfortunately he probably can't be sanctioned by the SPFL but if there's serious trouble at this weekend's game he will be partly responsible.

When will he and ever other bitter self entitled bullying delusional bigot get it into their thick heads that no-one wronged them other than their stupid greedy selves! The taxman is over ?100m down thanks to their cheating ways and irony of ironies, he spent a good chunk of it! They hanged themselves! If it happened to any other Scottish Club, they wouldn't have cared a jot but it seems to be different for that shower.

Rangers FC were a Football Club formed in 1872 and went out of business in 2012 due to their own choices and actions. Deal with it, you twats!

Very well put.

He is right. The New Rangers should not have begun in the third tier.

They should have started in non-league football since they did not have three years worth of accounts.

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, think I'll go and eat some worms."

Well, they shouldn't be hard to find six feet under crawling through your old club's rotting corpse, ya bigoted old drunk.

Bigoted old drunk.

Anyone know the purpose of the interview.....?

Sounded like he was encouraging the usual bigotry and bitterness.

Correct answer.

Originally seemed to originate from a press conference/promotion for an offshore based (Malta) betting company.

Aside from everything else I wish these old firm shit blisters could comprehend what provincial actually means!!

He is right. The New Rangers should not have begun in the third tier.

They should have started in non-league football since they did not have three years worth of accounts.

Exactly what I was about to post. In a fantastic piece of revisionism it is now the belief that they were relegated. They weren't, they were sneaked in the back door in the form of a new company that shouldn't have been near the league.

Exactly.

Were they not fuming at us when the SPFl decided to let us stay in the premiership albeit with a -15 point deduction after entering administration.

I like that the MSM just blatantly ignore their own headlines and stories now and just pander to the masses. Every major news outlet/media outlet etc ran story after story of how Rangers had died due to liquidation etc. You'd honestly believe nothing ever happened to Rangers they way they go on.

Also, Walter "I wish the new rangers aw the best" Smith, is a grade arse piece and all round horrible bigoted old man.

LIQUIDATED

wind up the affairs of (a business) by ascertaining liabilities and apportioning assets.

"if the company was liquidated, there would be enough funds released to honour the debts"

synonyms: close down, wind up, put into liquidation, dissolve, break up, disband, terminate.

BRAVEHEART1874

Going to be tough on the sevco trying to win anything major without some dodgy DOS or EBT schemes would they get away with it again? Mibbees dodgy Dave is certainly the type who will try something If Hong Kong isn't a tax avoidance already but it will be all the other Scottish teams faults once again ;)

Archived