Niemi to Hull City ?

vegas-voss

He must agonised over his choice to be fair

Playing for a wee team in Scotland for about as much money as a YTS boy or playing in the biggest league in the world (arguably)

hmmmmmmmmmm

good old the Hobos

Charlie-Brown

Rob Jones said to one of my wife's relatives on Saturday night that even the top earners at Fester would be amongst the lower earners at Hearts and Michael Stewart almost doubled his wage moving back across town so how any of these deluded souls ever thought they could sign Premiership players Niemi or Litmannen just because of Mixu shows how out of touch with reality they are....Rob Jones also said he will be out of Fester very soon.

Rawrrrrrrr
Rob Jones said to one of my wife's relatives on Saturday night that even the top earners at Fester would be amongst the lower earners at Hearts and Michael Stewart almost doubled his wage moving back across town so how any of these deluded souls ever thought they could sign Premiership players Niemi or Litmannen just because of Mixu shows how out of touch with reality they are....Rob Jones also said he will be out of Fester very soon.

Who does that look worse on though?

2k a week for Benji, Shiels, Nish, Flether or 4k a week for Makela, Elliot, Mole , Pinilla :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

IF Niemi moves from Fulham to Hull then he is moving from one Premiership team to another so why would he want to step backwards to play in the SPL ?

I live down in Hull now and heard this rumour at work last week but didnt pay attention to it..although it would be great to see the big man in action again. :)

Rawrrrrrrr
we should snap him up for that sort of money.

WHY ARE WE NOT ????

Because he is 35, went backwards last season and has been very injury prone the last 2 seasons

I would take niemi back only if we got him on a free, if we are spending a million on a keeper it must be a long term keeper.

I see fulham have signed another keeper also, they must clearly be willing to let niemi go, but if they are asking for a fee I would say its outragous

1.2 million for a injury prone 35 year old on the way down, I think not

Drylaw Hearts
Because he is 35, went backwards last season and has been very injury prone the last 2 seasons

I would take niemi back only if we got him on a free, if we are spending a million on a keeper it must be a long term keeper.

I see fulham have signed another keeper also, they must clearly be willing to let niemi go, but if they are asking for a fee I would say its outragous

1.2 million for a injury prone 35 year old on the way down, I think not

I agree.

Offered ?1.2m for him and to think Hibs fans thought he would sign for them.

Delusional muppetry of the highest order.

This was merely a rumour started by them which grew arms and legs as more of them spurted over the mere thought.

There was NEVER any chance of this happening in a million years.

Pumpkin heid couldn't attract second division Finnish players on the buttons that lot pay far less international stars of the quality of Antii. The sooner they get this fact into their thick skulls the sooner they'll accept that the days of them signing anyone of any note are long gone.

The hobos will ****ed next season in goals. (well they are every season) but now they've got shot of Makalamity that only leaves them with Andy butterfingers Mcneil

vegas-voss
Niemi, Okocha, Harte....:laugh:

All just worth a look though.None stick on good enough for them.

The hobos will ****ed next season in goals. (well they are every season) but now they've got shot of Makalamity that only leaves them with Andy butterfingers Mcneil

Being honest, i think Hibs would actually be better playing without a keeper and fielding an extra outfield player.

Niemi, Okocha, Harte....:laugh:

What happened to not selling to the infirm, the top class manager & the world cup stars? :rolleyes:

magalufhearts

Not being funny but if u were antti wat would u do??? He would get at least 3 times the salary, 3 times the sponsorship and at least seen by 15 times the worldwide audience!!!! he is 35 or 36 now!!!! Hull are now a worldwide brand, good luck to him

I heard he is disappearing back down south aswell.

Think it was Oldham that was mentioned.

Archived