new manager?

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

i honestly can't see it happening

i have bought my new season ticket, but, i have absolutely no faith in mad fud keeping his end of the bargain

it'll either be frail or some unknown lithuanian puppet

i have no faith in mad fud keeping out of team affairs

it looks like it's going to be another sh**e season, i pray i'm wrong, but a leopard doesn't change its spots :(

Drylaw Hearts

i have bought my new season ticket, but, i have absolutely no faith in mad fud keeping his end of the bargain

it looks like it's going to be another sh**e season, i pray i'm wrong, but a leopard doesn't change its spots :(

:)

I agree.

maroonlegions

Well as they say "time will tell" but as we all know how much time do we have , each day that goes by and nothing happens (not even a sniffle of a rumour from those in the know).:confused::rolleyes:

Peter Olivers Army

Word is, George Burley's lined up.

Sorry, couldn't resist!;)

scott herbertson
Well as they say "time will tell" but as we all know how much time do we have , each day that goes by and nothing happens (not even a sniffle of a rumour from those in the know).:confused::rolleyes:

After the embarrassment of the McGhee withdrawal I expect there are strict instructions about leaking information about any negotations.

However anything from JJ upwards will be a pleasant surprise now rather than a minimum expectation

peebles jambo
Word is, George Burley's lined up.

Sorry, couldn't resist!;)

that used to be funny, now it's quite sad, how far we've went downhill since he was sacked

wish we could get 2 full backs of your avatar names quality

peebles jambo
We will have a British manager in place before pre-season starts. Im certain.

wow!!!!, wish i had your faith, or the amount of drink you've had

Last week, Feodotovas was in the EEn saying that the window was 4 weeks. 6 days have passed and people are going into meltdown.

fair enough, those people may be right, but as I said on a previous post I'll wait another couple of weeks before going into meltdown myself.

letsmakesomenoise

RichwithSand_thumb.jpg

vegas-voss
Last week, Feodotovas was in the EEn saying that the window was 4 weeks. 6 days have passed and people are going into meltdown.

fair enough, those people may be right, but as I said on a previous post I'll wait another couple of weeks before going into meltdown myself.

Just the other day the phrase was changed a little though and it now said hopefully by pre season if not Korabotchjob would take charge of pre season.

Guest jambomickey

mickey weir said on talk 107 a couple of nights ago that he knew who was going to lithuania for interview' only clue he gave was new manager wont be experienced because no experienced manager will work with romanov

mickey weir said on talk 107 a couple of nights ago that he knew who was going to lithuania for interview' only clue he gave was new manager wont be experienced because no experienced manager will work with romanov

Quoting ***** Weir?

Do one.

Maroon Mayhem

I wouldn't trust Mickey Weir to sit the right way round on the lavy.

He knows nothing. :107years:

I think it`s ridiculous. There`s not even been a murmur since McGhee knocked us back and that`s what worries me.

What are we?, 4-5 weeks from pre-season? I can`t recall when Burley came in but he seemed to have a good knowledge of players almost instantly of whom he`d go for, along with Vlad chipping in with actually some decent players.

Will the new manager be as prepared? I know managers have a great knowledge of football in general but the difference is we had a major clearout pre-Burley and he could bring in his faces, whereas now we have a squad the new manager will have to inherit and deal with.

I just think it`s turning into a shambles again. Not usually negative, but on a personal level im totally ****ed off.

Guest jambomickey

remember all the names linked before? then we got graham rix. ad put money on same happening again

JamboJimmyB

PEEBLES JAMBO - Why did you buy a season ticket when you expect to be watching sh**e all season.

I am afraid it is decisions like this that will only prolong the agony and encourage VR to run the club his way.

Why could you not pay for each game on a week by week basis.

peebles jambo
PEEBLES JAMBO - Why did you buy a season ticket when you expect to be watching sh**e all season.

I am afraid it is decisions like this that will only prolong the agony and encourage VR to run the club his way.

Why could you not pay for each game on a week by week basis.

simple really, i bought it because i'm a jambo through and through, no lithuanian dictator will stop me following my beloved jambos :wacko:

Peter Olivers Army
that used to be funny, now it's quite sad, how far we've went downhill since he was sacked

wish we could get 2 full backs of your avatar names quality

You're right, of course.

However, I still remember the meltdown on here before he was appointed. Names bandied about but nothing official. He arrived pretty late on IIRC.

If push comes to shove, I'd rather have Korobochka in temp control than make a new appointment just for the sake of it.

The Euros are about to start & things may be able to be conducted a little more discretely, with the eyes of the press away from us.

I don't want paper stories or rumours, I just want to see the right man with a Hearts scarf above his head posing for the cameras on the day he's appointed.

The same as most of us probably.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I remember winning a six-a-side football tournament when I was about 10, and Mickey Weir being the 'guest of honour' (sic). The nobhead ruined the day by sneaking into our photo with the trophy, which meant I couldn't stick it on my bedroom wall. I wished syphalis on him there and then

Spellczech
I remember winning a six-a-side football tournament when I was about 10, and Mickey Weir being the 'guest of honour' (sic). The nobhead ruined the day by sneaking into our photo with the trophy, which meant I couldn't stick it on my bedroom wall. I wished syphalis on him there and then

You knew what syphilis was at age 10!? You must have been precocious!

I hope it cleared up;):P

Dusk_Till_Dawn
You knew what syphilis was at age 10!? You must have been precocious!

I hope it cleared up;):P

I grew up in Penicuik.....

Jambosimmy

How can you be so sure. really!! there is nothing to say that we are close to bringing someone in. no rumours. its as if now the season ticket deadline is out of the way everything has went quiet.

Korobochka is my nap to take over :sad::sad:

I'm glad someone is. It wasn't that long ago that several members of this board were "absolutely certain" or "positive" etc that McGhee would be our manager, but look how that turned out. I am convinced that VR isn't going to give the kind of assurances that good experienced managers are looking for. This will lead to either a poor second rate manager being appointed or an East European "YES" man getting the job. Until VR publicly states that the manager will have complete control of footballing matters then I doubt we will have any kind of decent manager.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm glad someone is. It wasn't that long ago that several members of this board were "absolutely certain" or "positive" etc that McGhee would be our manager, but look how that turned out. I am convinced that VR isn't going to give the kind of assurances that good experienced managers are looking for. This will lead to either a poor second rate manager being appointed or an East European "YES" man getting the job. Until VR publicly states that the manager will have complete control of footballing matters then I doubt we will have any kind of decent manager.

VR has already stated this on the Clubs website.

VR has already stated this on the Clubs website.

Has VR stated it or has someone just typed it onto the website for him?? Let's get him in an interview telling the fans what is going on and what we can expect of the new manager and what sort of responsibilities the new manager will have. Displaying it on a website doesn't count in my opinion.

your hoping as we all are. anyone who thinks it's a certainty that we'll have a quality manager before pre-season is talking MINCE.

Just the other day the phrase was changed a little though and it now said hopefully by pre season if not Korabotchjob would take charge of pre season.

they lie and what gets me is they're crap liers.

Rudolf's Mate

Wouldn't trust Mikey Weir with my life..... Oh, nearly did and he ran away and left me to take a pasting!!!

simple really, i bought it because i'm a jambo through and through, no lithuanian dictator will stop me following my beloved jambos :wacko:

i'm a jambo through and through. big deal. i'm a jambo and romanov will get my money on a match day's just like it used to be in the old days when fans followed their team with pride unlike today when the hearts are an embarrasment.

I actually had myself convinced it would be Billy Davies based on no factual evidence at all just a feeling that it may be the circumstances that would dictate this.

It suddenly dawned on me though that this wont happen cos if Mcghee was lined up for an 8 day interview in Lithuania and Billy Davies is publicly stating he doesnt apply for jobs or do interviews then there is no chance he will accept an 8 day stay in Lithuania. Mind in saying that with an attitude like that would we want him ?

maroonlegions

:107years::107years:, Weir even then knew the hobos would never win the big cup so out of desperation sneaked in with that cup.:107years::P

Dusk_Till_Dawn
:107years::107years:, Weir even then knew the hobos would never win the big cup so out of desperation sneaked in with that cup.:107years::P

Lol

Tom Heaney

I'm being way way over optimistic here but clutching at straws is what I'm best at

Maybe this just goes to prove that those "In The Know" are not really "In The Know" as was proved with McGhee. Maybe its all being done behind closed doors and we are almost there....................Told you I was straw clutching, I really should know better at my age;)

peebles jambo
I'm being way way over optimistic here but clutching at straws is what I'm best at

Maybe this just goes to prove that those "In The Know" are not really "In The Know" as was proved with McGhee. Maybe its all being done behind closed doors and we are almost there....................Told you I was straw clutching, I really should know better at my age;)

i take it your not at primary school, so you should know better :confused:

I would take Graeme Souness in a heartbeat. Would shake up Scottish football once again

Would he put up with Vlad?

Would he put up with Vlad?

Would anyone??? I reckon with the right financial backing he would jump at the chance. Is he not a jambo from Edinburgh aswell?

Pants Shaton
I would take Graeme Souness in a heartbeat. Would shake up Scottish football once again

Just like he did for your team back in the eighties?

Would anyone??? I reckon with the right financial backing he would jump at the chance. Is he not a jambo from Edinburgh aswell?

Forrester High I think

Just like he did for your team back in the eighties?

My history is little sketchy but I dont recall Souness managing Hearts in the 80s. Might be wrong tho. Judas

Forrester High I think

He went to Tynecastle school,used to watch his hero Dave Mackay train(in the day's when the players trained in the ground),say's he's a Gers fan now though.

I personaly would take him in a second, but we all know there is no chance of that ever happening under Vlad.

londonjambo
My history is little sketchy but I dont recall Souness managing Hearts in the 80s. Might be wrong tho. Judas

Colon

Why would the world be a better place without Celtic and Hibs specifically ??

GC

I think it`s ridiculous. There`s not even been a murmur since McGhee knocked us back and that`s what worries me.

What are we?, 4-5 weeks from pre-season? I can`t recall when Burley came in but he seemed to have a good knowledge of players almost instantly of whom he`d go for, along with Vlad chipping in with actually some decent players.

Will the new manager be as prepared? I know managers have a great knowledge of football in general but the difference is we had a major clearout pre-Burley and he could bring in his faces, whereas now we have a squad the new manager will have to inherit and deal with.

I just think it`s turning into a shambles again. Not usually negative, but on a personal level im totally ****ed off.

I'm not in the know but via someone who is a little bit in the know I heard Paul Sturrock's name is being mentioned. Can't see why Luggy would want to leave Plymouth but at least its a rumour....

Charlie-Brown
Feeling it could be davies with possibly davie weir as player coach?

Lip up fatty :P

Archived