What's the best broadband/phone package

Section Q

Before anyone says virgin..... Don't!

Our service with them was shocking, internet was down most nights after 7pm until around 11:30pm.

In-laws having issues streaming Now TV through virgin media too.

We went with Sky... Broadband has yet to go down and it's been in since October. Download speeds are average around 38mbps

chester copperpot

Before anyone says virgin..... Don't!

Our service with them was shocking, internet was down most nights after 7pm until around 11:30pm.

In-laws having issues streaming Now TV through virgin media too.

We went with Sky... Broadband has yet to go down and it's been in since October. Download speeds are average around 38mbps

I have just changed to Virgin so this info makes me feel great!

No issues so far mind and its the only company that can provide fibre optic in my area so had limited choice

I have just changed to Virgin so this info makes me feel great!

No issues so far mind and its the only company that can provide fibre optic in my area so had limited choice

Your area could be totally fine, I don't know. I just know that myself living at Stenhouse/saughton, my neighbour and my in-laws at the other side of Edinburgh had the same or similar issue's.

No doubt someone will come on here and tell me I'm talking out my arse in true JKB style and that my opinion doesnt count though :lol:

chester copperpot

Your area could be totally fine, I don't know. I just know that myself living at Stenhouse/saughton, my neighbour and my in-laws at the other side of Edinburgh had the same or similar issue's.

No doubt someone will come on here and tell me I'm talking out my arse in true JKB style and that my opinion doesnt count though :lol:

I only got it in as the laddie is never off the net and we were all having problems accessing the internet when he was on it so only really had Virgin as a faster provider however so far so good.

No doubt it will break down tmrw tho and my sister she says that she loses her virgin connection when the temperature falls below zero :lol:

Never had any problems with Virgin. Sky broadband at my mums and WiFi not the best.

Stuart McNeill

I'm with virgin and I've never had a problem but know of others that have had a lot of problems with them.

I'd probably go with BT otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

Coming to the end of a contract with talktalk.

Anyone worth recommending ?

Don't forget to tell them you "have a cheaper option" to see what kind of new deal they will offer.

Archived