No thanks.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Seria C players ?

No thanks.

Probably better than Kaunas players.

Drylaw Hearts
Probably better than Kaunas players.

That's a given.

But most likely players in Seria C wouldn't cut at SPL level.

Savatori was in town last week,staying at the Novotel hotel,my mate took him to bar Roma in his taxi, but the fare was payed by himself not Hearts so he wasn't over here working for Hearts.

Useless piece of info there but hey ho.

200milesfromgorgie
Savatori was in town last week,staying at the Novotel hotel,my mate took him to bar Roma in his taxi, but the fare was payed by himself not Hearts so he wasn't over here working for Hearts.

Useless piece of info there but hey ho.

don't be so such a 'neg' saying he "wasn't" working for hearts. he could be claiming back expenses at the end of the week!:rolleyes:

Maybe the taxi driver wanted the fare to actually get paid without having to involve court proceedings thus, refused to bill hearts for the fare....

don't be so such a 'neg' saying he "wasn't" working for hearts. he could be claiming back expenses at the end of the week!:rolleyes:

Oh,yes right enough,and we all know how quick Hearts are at paying things up,so there is every chance he was working for Hearts,voluntary.

But most likely players in Seria C wouldn't cut at SPL level.

I like AC Venezia (now SSC) (serie C1) and I show a bit of interest in them. Download highlights and read the updates etc, whatever I can get online.

It's not much but perhaps a I know little more than most about serie C on here.

and I have to agree But it would be due to the physical aspects of the SPL as there is still some very talented players in serie C. Im sure if Salvatori was looking with genuine interest for Hearts there may be one or two players that would do a job and may just suprise us.

200milesfromgorgie
I like AC Venezia (now SSC) (serie C1) and I show a bit of interest in them. Download highlights and read the updates etc, whatever I can get online.

It's not much but perhaps a I know little more than most about serie C on here.

and I have to agree But it would be due to the physical aspects of the SPL as there is still some very talented players in serie C. Im sure if Salvatori was looking with genuine interest for Hearts there may be one or two players that would do a job and may just suprise us.

Wow what a random team to follow! why is that family/certain player/ just for the hell of it? I'm a bit llike that with Grasshopper, no reason whatsoever just thought one day, im gonna keep an eye on these guys.

ever been to see them play?

Wow what a random team to follow! why is that family/certain player/ just for the hell of it? I'm a bit llike that with Grasshopper, no reason whatsoever just thought one day, im gonna keep an eye on these guys.

ever been to see them play?

Well I used to watch alot of italian football. Been to Italy a few times. Including venice, when I was there I was quite young, about 15/16. I bought the full Venezia strip as a souvenir. Anyway while I was wearing it one day this group of Venezia fans gathered round me and started jumping around having a sing song and shouting things in italian, I had no idea what they were saying (they'd just won so assume they were celebrating) they obviously mistook me for one of there own but it was such a great atmosphere and venice is such a nice city Ive had a soft spot for them ever since. Unfortunately never seen them play live but its on my list of 'things to do before I die' as their stadium is the only stadium in the world you need to get a boat to!

Never mind recommending players, get Salvatori stripped. Much better player than I think he ever got credit for.

I was a big fan of his.

200milesfromgorgie
their stadium is the only stadium in the world you need to get a boat to!

:fing10: cool, i'm gonna read up on their ground.

Interesting article in todays EEN

Salvatori has players that can bring back the passion to Hearts

He has also spoken to JJ about signing targets for Kilmarnock

Interesting, yes, but I would not get too carried away - it is his job to move players on, and he would probably move them to Hibs if required and it got his players recognition.

Spellczech

What's all the talk of Serie C? I only skim-read the article but saw no mention of Serie C being the limit of his boss's clients...

vegas-voss

Would the people that are moaning mind if we signed some players from League 1 in England.If the answer is yes there are some gems to be found in League 1,then whats the difference in signing players from serie c if anything they are probably more technically gifted.

Spellczech:

I think it was just assumed that is where his link with players will likely be. I'm not sure who brought it up though.

Brashy:

As far as I can see nobody was complaining. Serie C spans 7 divisions. C1 A/B/C and C2 A/B/C/D (off the top of my head, im sure that correct though) out of that there must be some talent, could be a good place to look as I believe in regards to hearts salvatori is probably quite genuine.

hmfc_liam06
Would the people that are moaning mind if we signed some players from League 1 in England.If the answer is yes there are some gems to be found in League 1,then whats the difference in signing players from serie c if anything they are probably more technically gifted.

I think people believe hearts should be signing players/managers from Milan, Barca, Arsenal half the time (check out some of the managerial rumours for evidence!!). A decent scouting system would quite easily find some hidden gems in the lower leagues in all of the bigger football nations.

Imeantasong

"The performances were without passion, without hard work," he said.

"It might have been near the end of the season but I could tell the fans weren't happy. This is not like Hearts. Hearts is passion, strength, a team who plays the ball around with confidence."

Well, one thing's for sure. He was definitely at a game.

Never mind recommending players, get Salvatori stripped. Much better player than I think he ever got credit for.

I was a big fan of his.

Me too. Always thought a lot of the guy.

It always puzzled me why salvatore left so soon, maybe it was money? whatever! to me, he was the lynchpin of our 1998 cup winning side alongside Cameron & Fulton. many thanks stefano.

"The performances were without passion, without hard work," he said.

"It might have been near the end of the season but I could tell the fans weren't happy. This is not like Hearts. Hearts is passion, strength, a team who plays the ball around with confidence."

Well, one thing's for sure. He was definitely at a game.

read that in the news tonight on the bus home.

always liked salvatori to be honest, and at robbies testimonial he was still better than most of the first team

Toxteth O'Grady
It always puzzled me why salvatore left so soon, maybe it was money? whatever! to me, he was the lynchpin of our 1998 cup winning side alongside Cameron & Fulton. many thanks stefano.

He gave his all in the final but totally ran out of steam at the end

Skippy Doodle

think the article should have read - Salvatori wants to help himself

just like gary mackay - these guys have a living to make which comes before a football club

think the article should have read - Salvatori wants to help himself

just like gary mackay - these guys have a living to make which comes before a football club

If them helping themselves results in them helping Hearts as well then help away Stef!

He went to FC Alzano who are based in his home town of Bergamo after leaving Hearts.

Archived