First Time I Want A Player To Benchwarm At Ibrox

hawaii

Story that Motherwell have knocked back a bid from Rangers for Reynolds

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/06/04/SOCCER_Rangers.html&TEAMHD=soccer

The interesting part of the article for me is McGhee's comments that if any of his players are sold this summer he will be leaving with them.

C'mon the Huns - waft enough dosh in front of Boyle :dribble:

By all accounts he's been a stand-out at 'Well this season. Personally, the only condition on which I'd want him to sign for Rangers would be if he pushed Judas Webster further down the pecking order :D

Drylaw Hearts
Story that Motherwell have knocked back a bid from Rangers for Reynolds

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/06/04/SOCCER_Rangers.html&TEAMHD=soccer

The interesting part of the article for me is McGhee's comments that if any of his players are sold this summer he will be leaving with them.

C'mon the Huns - waft enough dosh in front of Boyle :dribble:

A bold statement by McGhee.

He'll probably change his mind though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's becoming more and more obvious that he has another job lined up.

Is Strachans peg at darkheid wobbling?

Ah....the old firm buying yet another player teams like us, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd (the traditional top half teams as Motherwell are keech and this is a one season wonder) should be falling over to buy. Inexpensive, will settle in quickly and does a good enough job to secure 3rd.

Over to you Vlad.......

I like the lad Reynolds. I thought he would be a player we could look at. It seems that Motherwell's new found managerial ambition has spread to holding onto players.

Administration wasn't that bad for them was it?

I like the lad Reynolds. I thought he would be a player we could look at. It seems that Motherwell's new found managerial ambition has spread to holding onto players.

Administration wasn't that bad for them was it?

It was if you happened to play for them.

Absolute joke how they get away scot-free with that.

It was if you happened to play for them.

Absolute joke how they get away scot-free with that.

Marvellous for the club and Boyle though. Get rid of high earning rubbish players, strike deals to pay less for your debts, "resign", get "re-appointed", start again.

As you say, Boyle and Motherwell seem to have been allowed to play the rules for their own benefits. I'd say he is definitely a happy "camper".

Marvellous for the club and Boyle though. Get rid of high earning rubbish players, strike deals to pay less for your debts, "resign", get "re-appointed", start again.

As you say, Boyle and Motherwell seem to have been allowed to play the rules for their own benefits. I'd say he is definitely a happy "camper".

Repaying 10p to every ?1 of debt, not too bad at all. Boyle certainly has fallen in the sh*t and come out smelling of roses!! Well, thats until he bawes it all up again over the next two seasons.

Has there been any stories about what McCormack is up to next season?

I assume that he is letting his contract end and moving on, but last I had heard he had yet to sign a pre-contract with anyone, though Wigan were the favourites for him to sit on the bench.

Drylaw Hearts

I assume that he is letting his contract end and moving on, but last I had heard he had yet to sign a pre-contract with anyone, though Wigan were the favourites for him to sit on the bench.

It was reported that Celtic were now showing an interest.

Think interest calmed down after he remembered that he's ****e.

McCormack is out of contract so he just walks away if he wants to. Don't think MM will walk if McCormack goes

Vlad should offer Boyle ?2m for Reynolds, McGhee and Leitch and just get on with it. Recoups his money with the ?1.5m on offer for Berra and it's a win win win for us.

Think we are starting to get another reason MM chose to stay. Boyle has told him he won't sell any of his contracted players. Since when have Motherwell turned down ?1m for a player ? The thing is can they afford to turn down such a fee ?

Will be a interesting few weeks when Rangers start to unsettle the player and up their bid. :)

Repaying 10p to every ?1 of debt, not too bad at all. Boyle certainly has fallen in the sh*t and come out smelling of roses!! Well, thats until he bawes it all up again over the next two seasons.

Was it as little as 10%?

I knew they were thieving bandits but I didn't realise that they were shameless thieving bandits.

Of course Hearts couldn't get away with it because of our salubrious location.

Of course, he never planned it that way, no no no. That would be dishonest of him.

Yeah I have always had thought Boyle was a "happy Camper";):P

Spellczech
Ah....the old firm buying yet another player teams like us, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd (the traditional top half teams as Motherwell are keech and this is a one season wonder) should be falling over to buy. Inexpensive, will settle in quickly and does a good enough job to secure 3rd.

Over to you Vlad.......

Er why do you think they buy them or sniff around them? It is so we cannot.

It seems Rangers are no longer interested but a minimum price has now been fixed if anyone else comes in. Now I'm not suggesting anything.......

Dagger Is Back

McGhee would have his letter of resignation signed and stuck in an envelope and have it posted in the post box before changing his mind and having to sit around for 3 hours waiting for the postie to open the box so he could get his letter back.

Trust him as far as I could spit.

Rick Grimes
It's becoming more and more obvious that he has another job lined up.

Is Strachans peg at darkheid wobbling?

one year till retirement.....

Wonder if we can predict how this will end for Motherwell.

I'd go for...

1. Murray's pet journo's start with the Reynolds story that he has been a Rangers fan since childhood and is DESPERATE to move

2. Quotes from his agent about how it's a short career and he wants to move to a higher level to help his international chances

3. Rangers start going back to Motherwell with ridiculous bids just like the Naismith saga

4. Motherwell give in and McGhee decides to....

Cardiac Rucksack
Wonder if we can predict how this will end for Motherwell.

I'd go for...

1. Murray's pet journo's start with the Reynolds story that he has been a Rangers fan since childhood and is DESPERATE to move

2. Quotes from his agent about how it's a short career and he wants to move to a higher level to help his international chances

3. Rangers start going back to Motherwell with ridiculous bids just like the Naismith saga

4. Motherwell give in and McGhee decides to....

...stay

Yeah I have always had thought Boyle was a "happy Camper";):P

Exactly my reference pal! :)

Imeantasong

Over to you Vlad.......

Yep.

But unfortunately I still remember it got excitable on here one or two transfer window last days before Naismith / Robson actually moved.

The challenge ended 2 years ago.

Archived