Walker's Goal!

avhudtheteeshirt

avhudtheteeshirt

As we've not heard the TV sports reporters talking yet, I wonder if Walkers goal had been scored in England we would be hearing about it for weeks after?

The pass from Djoum from all of 60 yards onto Walkers chest, takes it under control the defender pushes it away from him but he carries on and places it in the net. To my way of thinking Messi would have been proud of that goal. When you get a goal like that is it still pumping the ball up front??????

It wasn't a hoof up the park.

A hoof up the park is an aimless hopeful punt that is based purely on the hope that the centre forward wins the knock down or holds it up for another to be played in.

Djoum played a 60 yard pass with the head up spotting the run by Walker and landed it like a sniper taking aim on a target. From there it was up to Walker and he delivered with stunning skill.

It was great play and tremendous vision.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

How good is Djoum :sweeet:

He'll be instrumental in our push for the title next season

stirlingshirejambo

As we've not heard the TV sports reporters talking yet, I wonder if Walkers goal had been scored in England we would be hearing about it for weeks after?

The pass from Djoum from all of 60 yards onto Walkers chest, takes it under control the defender pushes it away from him but he carries on and places it in the net. To my way of thinking Messi would have been proud of that goal. When you get a goal like that is it still pumping the ball up front??????

Good goal, good control and strength although Hughes said 30 yard pass!!!!

Balance that with awful defending and a very poor keeper

I'm sure first touch after the chest was the defender playing ball sideways and walker took the next touch round the keeper

OmiyaHearts

Djoum and Walker are great players and and I hope we've got them next for season.

johnking123

Djoum and Walker are great players and and I hope we've got them next for season.

Well if not. We will make some good money. But I do hope the stay all the same.

Archived