Has anyone asked the ticket office what season ticket numbers are????

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

reason i ask a couple of days ago a work colleague renewed his ticket and asked for a figure, obviously he was not given an exact amount and said the person serving him was reluctant to say however he managed to get a rough figure out of her/him.

I wont mention the figure just now as i am curious to see if anyone else has asked/been told an estimated amount?

ToadKiller Dog
reason i ask a couple of days ago a work colleague renewed his ticket and asked for a figure, obviously he was not given an exact amount and said the person serving him was reluctant to say however he managed to get a rough figure out of her/him.

I wont mention the figure just now as i am curious to see if anyone else has asked/been told an estimated amount?

So you work for the club then ? are you the tea lady?

So you work for the club then ? are you the tea lady?

Are you Kestutis Ivaskevicius?

Drylaw Hearts

You've already stated on another thread it is under 8000.

He's a right wee Sherlock Holmes :P

Walter Bishop

Yeah, i was looking to see if anyone had been given a similar total? I think there is alot of Bullsh*tting going on by HOMFC at the moment.

Well if Ivaskevicius and Ksanavicius are there for pre-season with their buddies Zaliukas and Mikoliunas there is no chance I am getting one.

Drylaw Hearts
Yeah, i was looking to see if anyone had been given a similar total? I think there is alot of Bullsh*tting going on by HOMFC at the moment.

No shiiit.

He's a right wee Sherlock Holmes :P

You could be right H.A.N.S !!

who the f' are HOMFC?

I would expect that the season ticket numbers are a way of the club knowing who has purchased, what seat they have been allocated etc. etc.

I am of course assuming that that was the question from your thread title.:)

ToadKiller Dog
who the f' are HOMFC?

Its an attempt at being funny that you would expect more from hobo.net,

Jamie was boasting yesterday that somebody had said the real figure was 7,400 ST sold ,which i presume someone in the know told him.

Jamie your not Jamie Mcallister are you?;) ;)

Archived