Possessions cull

lyonjambo

Since I have just moved back to Edinburgh for the forseeable I have come back to my mums with all my stuff from Aberdeen(a flat worth of stuff in one room is not pretty). So I have just had a major clothing cull....and now i am terrified I will want the stuff back :confused: (my mum will be pleased because my room is habitable now)

I have a load of stuff that i will take to charity but I also want to do a car boot sale....anyone ever done one before? Are they worth it?

marshallschunkychicken

Sell the clothes on eBay.

Then spend the money on your boyfriend.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Since I have just moved back to Edinburgh for the forseeable I have come back to my mums with all my stuff from Aberdeen(a flat worth of stuff in one room is not pretty). So I have just had a major clothing cull....and now i am terrified I will want the stuff back :confused: (my mum will be pleased because my room is habitable now)

I have a load of stuff that i will take to charity but I also want to do a car boot sale....anyone ever done one before? Are they worth it?

There is a boot sale at the omni car park every sunday, never been but at least its indoors.

Sell the clothes on eBay.

Then spend the money on your boyfriend.

hmmm that'll happen...:P

Archived