Man City to offer Ronaldhino ?200,000 a week

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

Fecking hell thats unreal for a guy who is now on the slide.Still think he would light up the EPL next year but ?200,000.

Drylaw Hearts
Fecking hell thats unreal for a guy who is now on the slide.Still think he would light up the EPL next year but ?200,000.

It will end in tears for Man City.

They can't afford that cash and their owner is as reliable as a 2 bob watch.

The Old Tolbooth

The worlds going mad!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

alwaysthereinspirit

Remove the words Man City. Replace with Heart of Midlothian.

Just another day on JKB.

The Vulture
Remove the words Man City. Replace with Heart of Midlothian.

Just another day on JKB.

The first thing Dr Shiniwatra did was pay off Man City's debt from his own fortune. Unlike CFC, MU, HMFC the club are at least in the black for the first time in years. Also with the youth team winning the FA Youth Cup, and talents like Sturridge and Hart coming into the first team, there are also many positives coming from COMS.

He may be a nutter owner, I dont think it was right getting rid of Sven, but hey ho, sh*t happens. Mark Hughes now being interviewed for the managers job, don't think that decision will go well with the faithful.

allandssmith

Have been wondering what has happened to Kostandinov. How many did he get for the reserves last year? I was surprised he didn't get a run out for the first team in the last few games given the number of youngsters that we tried.

Any word on whether Copil is going to be back at the club next season either? Did he ever return from his huff over in Romania?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Have been wondering what has happened to Kostandinov. How many did he get for the reserves last year? I was surprised he didn't get a run out for the first team in the last few games given the number of youngsters that we tried.

Any word on whether Copil is going to be back at the club next season either? Did he ever return from his huff over in Romania?

I believe he tried and we told him to bolt, he cam back so he would be paid over the summer.

sandy hearts

i think 200,000 would probably be about worth it.

when david beckham moved to madrid he sold 1 million of his shirts in the first month. take into account 1 shirt is worth 70 euros then they.ve pretty much recovered the 25 mill transfer fee and then some

Kostadinov is not in Edinburgh from 9 April. He plays in qualifications with U19s national team and is finalist for EURO'08 in Czech Republic 14-26 of July. June, 10th he starting preparation with national team and not will be in Edinburgh to second half of Julay. Are two groups:

"A" - Spain(EU champion), Germany, Bulgaria, Hungary - stadiums in Prague and Plzen;

"B" - Czech Republic, Italy, England and Germany - stadiums in Liberec, Mlada Boleslav and Jablonec.

BG games in group:

14.07 - Bulgraia - Hungary - 5.30 pm (CET) - FC Victoria Zizkov stadium in Prague;

17.07 - Germany - Bulgaria - 8.30 pm (CET) - "Stadion města Plzně" in Plzen - direct TV Eurosport;

20.07 - Spain - Bulgaria - 8 pm (CET) - FC Victoria Zizkov stadium in Prague.

Semi-fianls - 23.07

Final - 26.07

No game for 3th place.

In this case Kostadinov not will be in Edinburgh minimum till 22-23th of July.

At the momment, before preparation, he is o.k.

Bulgaria Under 19's should just pay his wages, he's probably played more games for them than our youth team. (I understand the season is at an end but I'm talking about all the times he was away during the season.)

Bulgaria Under 19's should just pay his wages, he's probably played more games for them than our youth team. (I understand the season is at an end but I'm talking about all the times he was away during the season.)

Yes. Maeby next season will be with biger positives.

Now he hdve only one week to finish of holyday and...nice memmorys:Last school day: http://www.snimka.bg/album.php?album_id=249073

Family party for finish of german gimnasium: http://www.snimka.bg/album.php?album_id=250202&view=1&photo=1

In this momment he is in jim for practise.

The Real Maroonblood

He would be in good company with Romanov.

football went mad a long time ago, nobody on the planet is worth a salary like that. i think that fifa should cap the wages on offer in world football to 20-30000 a week, this would show us who are the best coaches in the world as they would have to coach the players and the youth teams instead of "we need a striker" and splash 30-40 million and pay him 85,000 a week.

Archived