Tremor in my hands.

AlimOzturk

Past few months I have notice a tremor in both of my hands. It use to come and go but is becoming more and more frequent. It is worse after excercie or anything strenuous but also noticable when I am resting.

I am not one for Doctors. In fact it has probaably been ten years since I last visited one and I do not even think I am registered with the new one :laugh:

Was hoping this might be quite common although late 30s this shouldnt be happening i supppse. I know kickback is not a doctors surgery but I really hate bothering them with anything.

Cheers and look forward to any advice

Bridge of Djoum

• overactive thyroid

cerebellar disease

Huntington?s disease

medication side effects

caffeine overdose

alcohol abuse or addiction

anxiety

low blood sugar

In summary, just go see your doctor.

ToadKiller Dog

If it's just after exercise could just be over doing things , if happens other times would go to DR ,get it checked is always the best option .

Could be a range of things and most likely not serious but you need to rule things out .

My mate has that, it's something to do with blood pressure, either high or low, I forget which......

But yeah, probably the whole go to the doctor thing's your best bet.

Probably Benign Essential tremor- responds well to B blockers.

But go and get checked out in case its Bad Aids

I used to get that a lot when I was playing 5-a-sides regularly: it was noticeable as soon as I came off the pitch and into the changing rooms and probably lasted for about 10-15 minutes after each game. I didn't worry about it at the time and just put it down to the adrenalin still in my system after an hour of running about, sclaffing shots, falling over the ball or my feet, and generally getting in the road of those who could actually play football.

Say What Again

Past few months I have notice a tremor in both of my hands. It use to come and go but is becoming more and more frequent. It is worse after excercie or anything strenuous but also noticable when I am resting.

Exact complaint my 34 year old brother made, the week before he died.

Spontaneous human combustion :(

Jambof3tornado

Exact complaint my 34 year old brother made, the week before he died.

Spontaneous human combustion :(

You sure it wasnt the bad aids rather than SHC?

Rudi-Robertson

I am not one for Doctors. In fact it has probaably been ten years since I last visited one and I do not even think I am registered with the new one :laugh:

Was hoping this might be quite common although late 30s this shouldnt be happening i supppse. I know kickback is not a doctors surgery but I really hate bothering them with anything.

Cheers and look forward to any advice

With greatest of respect mate stop being an arse and get yourself to the doctor asap

Say What Again

You sure it wasnt the bad aids rather than SHC?

Good point.

Maybe he read his bad aids results, and spontaneously combusted. :(

Good point.

Maybe he read his bad aids results, and spontaneously combusted. :(

I take it there's been a cure for the good aids? Only ever hear about the bad stuff nowadays.

I used to get pins and needles in my left arm the night/morning after being at the gym. Apparently this could be linked to tennis elbow, which I actually did get (and is really annoying). Maybe an early warning sign I should heed next time.

I suffer from an essential tremor, have done for as long as I can remember, I'm mid 30's. Declined medication because it comes and goes depending on my activity. It's more prominent after exercise (doesnt always help that im a Personal Trainer) or doing minor motor skills such as picking up a cup or cutlery! Also when someone points it out it gets worse.

Should get it checked, won't be anything but better knowing. I have had an injection to stop human combustion occurring before i'm 50!

Jambof3tornado

Put your mind at ease and get to a GP as soon as, get it sorted by experts.

I thought the jkb masses WERE the experts!!!

Archived